My Love for You Will Never End

Will you be my boyfriend?

Gerard's POV
We all sit in the police station devastated at what we found earlier on tonight. It was the most horrible thing I’ve ever came across, the bodies of two lifeless people. The alcohol has long worn off and I now remain with a killer headache, not to mention pictures of the girl keep flashing through my mind.
We’ve been here well over 2 hours, the police say they’re going to interview each of us separately. Tiana hasn’t stopped crying since we found the girl and man, she was the one who was most affected by it all, she was the first to see the her. Mikey holds her into a tight hug as she cries into his arms.

“Gee” Frank whispers, his head resting on my lap as he lies across the seats.

“Yea Frankie” I reply stroking his hair.

“I can't stop seeing her lifeless body on the cold hard ground. I keep picturing it all in my head again, all the blood. And that man with the gun in his hand. I don’t think I’ll ever forget her pair of ice blue eyes staring back at us. It's fucking horrible, please make it go away” he cries placing his hands over his face.

“Frankie honey, it's going to be okay, think happy thoughts, I'm here for you. We’re all here for each other” I reassure cuddling into his head.

Another 5 minutes pass before a police lady comes out and asks to interview me.

“Would you follow me please Gerard” the lady asks.

“Yea sure” I reply.

Just as I'm about to walk off Frank grabs my hand and turns me around.

“Gerard, will you be my boyfriend?” he asks gazing up at me with his beautiful hazel eyes.

“Of course” I reply.

---
Sorry about the short/lame update im abit busy with an english essay..

comments please
ily!!