Sequel: It's No Surprise
Status: FINISHED. WATCHOUT FOR THE SEQUEL.

The High School from Hell

Oh The Possibilities.

This is SO degrading. Here I am, because I can't keep my effing mouth SHUT. And--

What'd I miss?

Well, Aaron kissed me, I pulled off the prank of Silent, and because I had to rub it in his face I made a bet that the packers would win. They didn't. So here I am, underneath his damn car changing the oil. In my Kaligirlz skull and crossbones bikini. Because I will never learn to SHUT. UP. Damn my cocky mouth.

Wait wait wait... AARON KISSED YOU?!

Out of all that I said, about my misery and my mouth, all you heard was 'Aaron kissed me'.

AARON KISSED YOU?!

Oh good lord.

"I kinda like the dirty sexy bikini look on you Rosch." Smirked, guess who, MATT SILENT. You know because that wasn't the most OBVIOUS thing in the world. I stood up after screwing back on the cap and started pouring in the brand new oil. Must. Get. REVENGE. Oh he will pay. FINALLY, I'm done. What the FZUKIT is he doing? My breath caught in my throat as he pinned me against the car, smirking down at me.

"Well, I'm done here." I smiled, turning around and slammed the hood down, and squirmed from underneath his arms and began to walk away.

"Oh, one more thing. I can't believe I forgot!" I slapped my forehead and walked back toward him. TAKE THAT MOTHER EFFER. That's right. I kicked him right where the sun don't shine. He deserved it too. I leaned down to look him right in the face, as he had sunk to his knees.

"I'm going to humiliate you beyond all recognition. Do you understand?" I smiled sweetly. He glared at me. I'll take that as a yes. "Good," I smirked and walked down the street. SHOWER HERE I COME.

UGH! SO SO BORED. It's been how long? Two, three weeks? You won't BELIEVE how boring it's been. Dad told me if I didn't lay low in class, he was going to kick my ass and take away my car. Needless to say, I obeyed. My dad is scary. Although, that didn't keep me from picking on Keiler, now at least I know why I'm not fat. All those laps make up for my absent volleyball practices and games. Keiler is a BITCH. But I have to say, my revenge on a certain yummy bastard was extremely satisfying. There I am, hanging out with Rexy and Nathan and Mace, when low and behold! Silent arrives at my door with mother and sister in tow. His mother, having heard of our little bet, was FURIOUS and forced him across the street to apologize. Nathan, being the sexy evil genius that he is, took a video with his phone. Now having been expecting the unparalleled fury that surely awaited me all I got was this: complete and total silence. Yes I know. Ironic isn't it? Either his mother threaten to fire his ass, or he's lost his nerve. Bekka is probably the latter. Nothing from her either. Haha, it was funny though, Angela finally sunk her teeth into Tom the Doorknob, who was more than willing so Aaron and I "broke up". So here I am, no longer with a fake boyfriend, sitting on the floor, painting those damn play scenes, wishing desperately I was outside in the crisp October air. I'm so bored! And because I'm such a perfectionist the scenes for play aren't NEARLY done. Well, they're about half done. Which isn't bad. Well... more of a third done.

MAKE UP YOU'RE MIND WOMAN.

Geez. Pissy are we?

You've been mumbling on and on and you're not even listening to Ms. Cross, who is asking you a question.

Oh, right.

"Sorry Miss Cross. I spaced for a second there. What were you saying?" I grinned apologetically.

"I asked you when you thought you'd be done."

"Oh um... I dunno." I shrugged, twirling a bit of my awesome multicolored hair, she sighed and walked away to talk to the... whatever that guy is.

"How very dumb blonde of you." Ugh. Now I want the boredom to come back. COME BACK I SAY!! Damn.

"Shut up loser."

"Oh yeah, 'cause that was witty." I ignored him as he sat down beside me, and dipped my paintbrush in brown paint and stroked gently.

"The silent treatment?" I snorted as he said that. "That's not funny." He growled when he realized what he said. I shrugged, as if to say "hey, you said it not me,".

"Your rose is crooked."

"MY ROSE IS NOT CROOKED YOU MORON."

"So talking to me now."

That bastard.

"I hate you." I glowered at him.

"The feeling's mutual I assure you."

"What d'you want Silent?"

"First, for you to stop calling me 'Silent' because that's annoying as hell, second just warn you that Bekka has a scheme to get revenge for your little pie thing."

"I call you Silent if I want to, and why would you care?"

"If you call me Silent I'm going to call you midget, I don't. I just don't want to get blamed for anything."

"Call me midget and you're going to die, afraid of your mother are we?"

"Yeah I'm sure... midget. I'm not afraid of my mother."

"Call me midget again and I'm going to deck you. Pfft. Yeah, not afraid of your mother. That's for sure."

"Midget. I'm not afraid of my mother!" I punched his shoulder.

"Don't call me midget, Silent. You are SO afraid of your mother AND your little sister."

"Midget. I'm not afraid of my mother or my sister. I'm afraid of you and Mikey combined."

"You're still afraid of your little sister." I punched him again.

What is WITH you two and double talking?

I dunno what you're talking about.

Oh really. REALLY.

You're mean.

"Whatever you say Rosch." He picked up one of my paintbrushes, OF FRICK NO, and painted my nose. What the HELL?!

"What the HELL are you doing?!" I snarled, rubbing my nose.

"Picking on you is so easy." He stood up and walked out. I kill him. Mother... freaking... moron...

You have GOT to be KIDDING me. My dad is the greatest Chef in the world and yet there is STILL nothing to eat. I can't believe it's a Friday night and I have nothing planned. This is so must my friends, so called, ditch me on the weekend. Shiza I'm hungry. I can't even con my dad into making me something. He left looking all snazy for "something for work". I, personally, think he's up to something. Call me crazy.

You're crazy.

I didn't mean LITERALLY. Anyways, he came back some time ago, looking happy and said that he had the greatest day, which is weird.

It's weird that your... our dad is happy?

I don't like you.

Yes, well that breaks my heart.

Pfft. Because you have one right?

The only heart I have is yours. So, no. I don't have a heart.

HEY. I HAVE A HEART. It's just... small...

Yeah.

I hope you die. Well, finished with that book, now I'm bored again... and hungry. What to do... what to do... Ooooooh! MOVIE TIME. Let's see... hmm... Let's watch Scottish man candy Gerard Butler in Phantom of the Opera, shall we.

EEEEEEEEEE!!! I love him!

Geez, rabid fan girl much. I love this movie. Though I feel sorry for people who have to watch it with me, I can't resist singing along and... to put it frankly singing is not one of my talents. This isn't me being humble either. I really, SERIOUSLY, CAN'T sing. AT ALL. I sound like a dying cow.

It's true.

Hey!

I'm just agreeing with you!

Yeah, well, when you say it it sounds mean. TAKE THAT BISHIE. I dislike Carlotta. She needs to die. YUCK. HAHA OBEY THE OPERA GHOST! CONQUER.

Seriously; SEE. A. THERAPIST.

Shut up you. DIIIIIIIING DOOOOOOOONNNNNNNG! HOLY SHIT! What was THAT?

The DOORBELL. Matty was right, DUMB BLONDE.

HEY.

Are you going to get the door or not?

Yes. I am. I growled under my breath and opened the front door.

"Matt? Aaron? What are you doing here? Is he drunk?" I stared at the scene facing me. Aaron was half lifting a grinning, lopsided Matt.

"Yeah, drunk isn't a strong enough word."

"Aaaannnnd, if I may, WHY did you bring him HERE of all places?"

"Well," Aaron said getting a tighter grip on Silent, "this was the only place I could think of that he wouldn't either get more drunk and die of alcohol poisoning or get raped by rabid females."

"Why can't he go to your house?"

"Because his mom and my mom are kinda... sisters..." He said yanking Matty away from a garden hose.

"Duuuuudddde..." He grinned almost tipping them both over.

"I didn't know you were cousins."

"It's a bit of information we don't usually share with people, but the point is If my mom, his aunt, finds out he's drunk we're both dead. So can he stay here?" He looked at me pleadingly. I sighed. Dad is so going to fire my ass for this.

"Sure. Get him in here." I led the way to the couch and Aaron dropped him down.

"Thanks Addy, you're a lifesaver." He said as a I walked him to the door.

"No problem." I shut the door behind him. I'm going to regret this. I just know it. I growled about being a dumbass and letting Aaron's pretty eyes con me into doing dumbass things.

He does have pretty eyes...

Ew, are you drooling in my brain?

Maybe.

You're gonna give me cancer. I pushed the PLAY button on the remote. Mmmhmmm... This part is so funny. Where they're all talking about their notes.

"Never pictured you for a musical kind of girl, Blondie." Matty grunted, his words slurring.

"Let's just put it this way, there is a whole heck of a lot of things you don't know about me Matt Silent, and this is just the tip of the iceberg." I said, not once looking away from the T.V. screen.

"Fuck you."

"Oh that's nice."

"She's hot..."

"What is WRONG with you?" I stared at him, disbelieving.

"What?" He looked indignant.

"You know," I said looking back a the screen, "I've seen a lot of people drunk. I've seen mean drunks, stupid drunks, sarcastic drunks, horny drunk, and stupid ass drunks who jump off of roofs. You, however, are you only one I've ever known who is four out of five of those categories."

"What?" His eyes glazed over, confused.

"This is going to be a looooong night."

At least he's pretty..

Geez, are you drunk too?

No fair! I'm your subconscious mind. What you are really thinking deep, deep down I say.

I... you... Shut up.

No... No... Stop... STOP IT!

I woke up in a cold sweat, breathing raggedly, staring wide-eyed around my room. God, it's been a long time since I had THAT nightmare. Shit, my head hurts... What time is it?

5:34 AM.

Jebesus shit, sooo early.. I rolled over, pulling my Batgirl comforter up to my chin and let sleep consume me...

Slleeeeep... nneeeeedd... sleeeeeeeeeeeep... I sniffed. Why? WHY?

Can't sleep?

No, you think?

What time is it?

9:53

Ooooh, reverse deja vu.

Yeah. Right. I think I'll have some Luck Charms. OR. Maybe dad will make pancakes! Yum.

I highly doubt that.

Why?

Do you remember who's sleeping on your couch?

Oh fuzkit.

Yeah.

I pulled on my Skelanimals Kit Cat Ear Hoodie, zipped it up, and raced down stairs.

"Imagine my surprise," I groaned as I stepped into the kitchen, "When I woke up this morning and found Matt asleep on our couch." Said my Dad pouring milk for a grinning Matt Silent who was currently eating chocolate chip pancakes and directing his laughing Turquoise/sea-green eyes at me. How much do I hate him right now?

My guess is a lot.

Hole in one.

Thank you.

I grabbed of fork from the drawer and stole a piece of Matty's syrup covered pancakes, ignoring the indignant "hey!", and stared meaningfully at my father.

"Blame Aaron, he's the one who dropped him off in the middle of the night."

"Uh-uh." I grinned, my dad just can't stay, or pretend to stay, mad at me. I stole another piece of pancake.

"Hey! Get your own pancakes." Silent glared at me.

"Shut up Matty." I said taking another bite of his pancakes.

"Here, Adds, stop taking the poor boy's pancakes." My dad handed me a plate with an enormous stack of pancakes slathered in maple syrup.

"Yeah, stop taking the poor boy's pancakes." Matty glared at me. Pfft. Poor boy my ass. He's just a hungover idiot.

"Oh god, don't tell me thats caught on?" I groaned, stabbing my pancake. Yummy pancakes...

"I'm afraid so." DING DONG!!! We need a new doorbell, that one is far too annoying.

"WHERE IS HE I'LL KILL HIM!" OH snap. Silent jumped and cowered behind me. HEY, I AM NOT YOUR SHIELD.

"I knew you were afraid of your mother." I laughed.

"Shut up."

"MATTHEW SILENT WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" She sounds like Mrs. Weasley. Hehehehe.

"My bad er... Kate. He and Aaron came over last night to hang out, and he fell asleep on my couch. No biggie." I smiled sweetly. I'm so good with parents. Rexy's mom LOVES me.

"Oh, hello Addy dear. It's so wonderful to see you." OH MY GOD THIS IS SO FUNNY.

"Thank you for taking care of my idiot son, Harrison." My dad and Matty's mom launched into conversation.

"You so owe me." I said as Silent came out from behind me and started eating again.

"And why is that?"

"Because I put up with you while you were drunk and I just saved your ass from your mom."

"Oh god.." He blanched. This will be sweet. Oh the possibilities.