Sequel: It's No Surprise
Status: FINISHED. WATCHOUT FOR THE SEQUEL.

The High School from Hell

RUN, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

I drove. And I drove and drove and drove. I didn't know where I was going, but apparently the rest me did, because I made the turns and the stops automatically. At first, I didn't realize.. But I finally figured out where my body was taking me. I could only be glad that it was the weekend, because were in for a long ride. I expected Matt to ask twenty thousand questions, but he kept gratefully quiet. I also expected him to scream about me going crazy with his baby, admittedly I was driving a little crazy. Well, to be honest anyone going even a mph slower than I wanted to go got cut in front off. But he didn't. I tapped the steering wheel nervously. I knew my dad was going to kill me, I knew it. I even thought about turning back once or twice, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. To face him. I knew I had gone WAY to far with what I said, but I didn't care at that moment. I felt the sting in my eyes and breathed heavily, turning the radio up louder. God I'm starving. I could really go for some-- TACO BELL.

"We're stopping." I said and swerved into the exit lane.

"Thank God," Matt mumbled, staring out the window. I parked and practically ran inside.

"Two Double-Decker Tacos, a Burrito Supreme, an apple empanada, and a medium drink, you want anything Matt?" I added looking back at him.

"Nachos Bel Grande, and a large soda." He said to the teller.

"Okay, that's 10.17, have a nice day." She smiled, and handed us our cups. We got our drinks and sat down silently... Ugh... Awkward silences.. not cool..

"So, if I may ask, where are we going?"

"Lincoln."

"That's SIX HOURS away!"

"I know." I said standing and picking up our order and bringing it back to the table.

"Why?"

"Because I said so, now are you gonna eat that or not?" I said and took a chunk out of my taco. He shrugged and dug into his Nachos. This was a really bad idea.

Yeah, no kidding.

Where have you been?

You told me to shut up, rather meanly I might add.

So why are you talking to me again?

I can't help it, you're a dumbass.

I guess I deserved that.

I stood, grabbed my trash, ignoring IE's "Damn girl you INHALED that." and threw it away, leading the way to the car. He sure is taking his sweet ass time finishing up and walking out to the car. HURRY UP YOU FRIGGIN' DUMBASS!!! CAN'T YOU WALK ANY FASTER?! Geez, you kidnap a guy and commandeer his car ONCE and you never hear the end of it! Guys are so stupid. They totally freak out over nothing! Huh, and they call US moody. Please. Mmm. Damn he's fine when he's pouty...

I-- You-- you just--!

What?

You-- You...

WHAT?!

Don't you know what you just... thought?

I don't know what you're talking about.

I don't believe it.

What?

It's subconscious.

WHATS SUBCONSCIOUS?!

My god...

TELL ME WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

Nothing, nothing...

Aaaalllrighty... Anyways, the trip after that was fairly uneventful. The hours slipped by in silence, as Matty-poo was completely ignoring me, still bitter, I suppose, about being stuck in his car with me for six hours and not even be able to drive either. He can be such a girl. I stared through pouring buckets of water that starting to splash against the windshield and turned on the windshield-wipers. I turned to glance at him, as he watched the moon rise behind the rain clouds, his bright sea green eyes glaring at anything they came upon, and he refused to look at me. Pfft. Like I said, he can be such a girl sometimes. He said he wanted to come, I could have just gone by myself. Whatever. We're almost there now anyway. Well, at least I hope so.

My head hurts. And Matt snores like a bitch. I glanced at the radio's clock. Hah, Matt's such a lightweight. It's only 10:30! I pulled into the parking lot of the only place in Lincoln I will ever go again. God I hate this town, I glanced over my shoulder as I stepped out of the car leaving a snoozing Matt still inside. I snuck toward the fence and climbed over the gate without a sound. Lucky for me I had done this too many times to make too much noise anymore. I stepped lightly across the slick grass, past the tombstones and elaborate angel statues to a small patch of abandoned green grass, with one lonely tombstone, and a towering Willow next to it. I sat underneath it, sitting with the tombstone at my side. I didn't have to read it, I already knew what it said. I sighed, my eyes on the clouds rolling across the sky. Why does my dad have to be such a JERK?!

"HEY! WHO'S THERE?! Oh, it's you Linny." The old, hobbling guard said coming up to me, shining a flashlight in my face.

"Heya, Bob, how's it hanging," I smiled at him as he sagged down beside me.

"Not as well as it used too, but that's old age for yeah. Been a long time since we seen you, how's the snooty up town I heard yah moved to?" I laughed and put my arm around him.

"Well, I kidnapped a boy, took control of his car, ran away from the snooty town, and here I am. Anyways, how's Bill?" He sighed and gave me the "old man" look.

"You kidnapped a boy?" He said sternly, but his baby blue eyes twinkled at me.

"What can I say, trouble follows me like a tail on a dog." I grinned cheekily. "You never answered my question, Bobert!"

"I can't tell you how much I hate Bobert."

"Yeah, well, I hate Linny."

"Fair enough. Bill's been sore without you that's for sure."

"Where is he?"

"Prowlin'."

"As I recall that was his favorite thing to do." I laughed, as a bark sounded off across the graveyard. "Ah, speak of the devil." I stood and helped old Bob up, walking toward the commotion. OH MY GOD. THAT IS HILARIOUS. This is the funniest thing ever. For sure. I mean seriously, does it get any better than Matt up a tree, Bill snarling and barking at him, and a terrified look on his face?

"Come here Bill, come here Bill, come on Billie!" I called, slapped my knees and bending to the height of the large German Shepard, petting him fiercely.

"Come on down, boy, Billie ain't gonna bite 'cha." Bob said, staring up at the tree, pointing his flashlight up at Matt. Matt dropped down and glared at me.

"Figures you'd be friends with a rabid dog." He growled, staring at the dog warily.

"Hey," I warned, "you better be careful, I can still sick Bill on you, and then you'd be sorry."

"Yeah, right." He mumbled.

"Alright, Linny, you want me to escort him out?" Bob eyed Matt with contempt.

"No Bob, it's cool. If I hadn't kidnapped him he wouldn't be here anyway."

"So that's him? Could've chosen better, couldn't 'cha?" Bob and Matt exchanged glares. I rolled my eyes.

"Uh-huh," I rolled my eyes. "Why don't you and Bill go take a water break?" I suggested, and Bob slapped his leg for Bill.

"You need me, I'll be right over there, just give me the signal." He said to me, still glaring at Matt, and they walked away together.

"Bill's not as tough as he looks." I said lightly, as Matt stared at Bob's retreating back.

"Yeah, that's why he chased me up a tree and nearly bit my leg off." He snapped, finally resting his eyes on me.

"What're you doing here anyway? Shouldn't you be in the car?" I said, hands on hips. "You weren't worried were you?" I smirked.

"No," He looked at me disgusted.

"So curious then?"

"Something like that. Why would you drive six hours to go to a graveyard? Hang out with a cranky old man and his psychotic dog?"

"No."

"So what then?"

"Why should I tell you?" I asked, my arms crossed and my expression skeptical.

"Do I really have to say? All I'm asking for is an explanation." He grinned, leaning against the tree he was chased up. I paused.

"Come," I sighed turning back toward my Mom's grave.

"Adeline Marilyn Rosch, Devoted Mother, Wife, Friend, 1975-2002." Matt read aloud as I stared at my mom's gravestone. "We came here to visit your dead mother?"

"Are you that dead inside?" I laughed quietly, shaking my head. "Yes, we did."

"What happened?" He asked. I stood there for a moment, shocked by his sudden sincerity.

"She was in an accident with a drunk driver, right after I turned twelve." I said, still trying to discover the... whatever that was causing him to be so nice all of a sudden.

Oh I don't know, maybe it's because he's a human being and he has a HEART.

No that can't be it.

"What, you said you where twelve? That'd mean she'd have to have been twenty-seven when she died, that would be she would have been--"

"Fifteen when she had me? Yep. Both my parents were fifteen."

"Isn't that a little irresponsible?"

"Says who? The manwhore?"

"Who said I was a manwhore?" Come to think of it.. I don't think I've seen him with a girl except like... three times... and that was it... Oh my god.

"Are you telling me you're a virgin?" I grinned, my eyes shining vindictively.

"Are you telling me you're not?" He snapped. Wooooah, time to change the subject.

"My mom's side of the family's got of history of marrying and having kids young, not necessarily at fifteen, but at least my dad stayed with my mom. His parents literally disowned him." I raised my chin defiantly.

"Aaah, so we finally get to the sore subject, I was waiting for you to say something." He sighed, brushing invisible dirt off his shirt.

"What d'you mean?" I growled.

"What d'you think I'm stupid? You come to my door, practically seething," Smart move not mentioning the almost crying part "When I few seconds earlier I saw Ms. Cross come out and drive away. I can put two and two together, Blondie."

"Glad to know you can pass math Matty, what's that got to do with me?" I snapped.

"You run away and drive six hours to see your mom's grave," He rolled his eyes, "A two year old could figure out whats going on."

"Obviously, because you think you did."

"Your dad's dating Ms. Cross and you freaked out." He shrugged.

"You're wrong," I lied defiantly, not quite meeting his eyes.

"Oh come on, Blondie! It's obvious. You decided that you were going to be selfish in expense of you dad. This is probably the first time he's been out because you obviously can't handle it."

"Shut up."

"So you see Blondie, you're being a selfish brat not willing to share her daddy."

"SHUT UP!" I roared, glaring at him with intensity I didn't know I had.

"People would kill to have a dad like yours! At least he's not an emotionless jerk!" He said calmly ignoring my rage.

"You don't know ANYTHING about it!" I shouted.

"Oh don't I? I'm more observant then you think, Addy." He whispered huskily, his face now dangerously close to mine. The horrible thing was he was right. OBNOXIOUS, but right none the less.

"What's going on over here?" Bob said coming up to us, Bill growling at his side, "You want me to make him leave Linny?" He asked, nodded toward Matt.

"No need," Matt said, breathing heavily, "I was just leaving," He gave me one last unreadable look with those sea-green eyes of his and walked away. My knees shook violently. What the hell is his problem?!

"Love even your worst enemy, 'cause it'll piss the hell out of them," My mom used to say that too me when I'd get in fights at school. I was never really popular... at least until sophomore year. I was punkish, best friend moved to London, and I wasn't very nice. God I hate this town. I gazed at the tombstone a second longer before turning back, slapping Bob on the back and giving Bill a last pat before jogging over to the car just as the sun went up. There I found Matt snoring away in the passenger seat of the Impala. I rolled my eyes. Boy's are so stupid. I got in the there and purposely slammed the door. He snorted loudly and looked blearily up at me, confused and dazed.

"You look like you had I wild night." I smirked, starting the car.

"Oh, you bitch." He groaned covering his face with his arm as I pulled out of the parking lot. "Hold on--" He grabbed my hand from the steering wheel.

"Can I help you?" I stared at him with a what is wrong with you? look written all over my face.

"Have you been up all night?"

"Duh."

"You're not driving."

"Yeah, and you're gonna drive? Like that's gonna happen." I snorted, but he unbuckled my seat belt and pulled my over unto his lap before I could protest, but that doesn't mean I didn't after the fact.

"What the FUCK are you doing?!" I snarled, as he help me tightly as I struggled.

"You're staying here until you admit you can't drive and let me." He smirked into my hair as I wiggled harder.

"LET. ME. GO." I said through gritted teeth, doing my best to elbow him in the stomach.

"Addy..." He whispered calmly.

"Let me go!" I squealed "I'll call Bob and Bill!"

"No you won't." There was that husky tone again, what is he trying to do? Shiver me to death.

What?

Every time he does that I get this weird tingly feeling... Its quite odd.

My god you're a moron.

HEY!

"Matt let me go..." I murmured, turning my best to look at his face.

"I don't think so..." He smirked. DID I MENTION I HATE HIM?!

Mmm...? So sleepy... I rubbed my eyes and glanced around. Where the hell am I...? I peered, as painful and cramped as I was, over the window and stared sleepily at the moving scenery. Oooooh... headache... I slumped back into the passenger seat of the Impala, trying to clear the clouds from my head while shielding the sun from my eyes.

"Finally awake I see, where almost back." Matt glanced at me, as I glared at him. Son of a... oooh headache... My memories were blurry past the point of getting into the car but they were becoming clearer as I became more awake, and I wasn't happy about what I was remembering.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I shouted, punching him on the arm.

"OW! It's not my fault you fell asleep because you were so damn tired! You should be thanking me!"

"Thanking you? For what? Holding me against my will? Harassment? You being an asshole? Yeah, I should be thanking you." I shook my with a look of what are you kidding? WHAT A MORON.

"We're here." He said ignoring my last comment. I took a deep breath... I so don't want to do this. I got out of the car and walked cautiously to my house.

"SIT." Damn. I was hoping I could sneak upstairs and he wouldn't notice I was home. No such luck. I slumped onto the couch and waited. And waited. And waited.

"What were you thinking?" I opened my mouth but he cut me off, "No wait-- Don't answer that, because I already know the answer. You weren't thinking."

"You're right, I wasn't. Can you ground me already so I can go to my room." I said in a tired voice. What? I stayed up all night and got a tiny nap!

It was at least six hours.

Whatever.

"Oh no, oh no, no, no, no. You're not getting off that easy," I winced, it was the terrible, the dreaded parent "I'm so freaking angry and disappointed" tone of voice, "You get to sit there, while I talk. I've always let you get away with stuff Addy, you know I have. But you went too far this time. The only reason we knew you where safe was because Matt had sense enough to call us this morning to tell us you two were on your way! What in heaven's name made you think that you could kidnap a boy, steal his car and drive to--- Where ever the hell you went!"

"I went to Lincoln to visit Mom's grave." I said calmly, my face full of defiance.

"I don't believe it. How could you do this?" He looked at me in complete disbelieve and I suddenly felt more ashamed than I have ever felt in my entire life combined. "I can't believe you're really trying to guilt trip me."

"No-- I-- Dad I--"

"No. See Addy, I was only going to ground you until Thanksgiving, when we go down to Texas, but then your Principal called an informed me that you are failing or at the least barely passing everything but English and Art, and coincidently gym. So now, you're grounded until you get an A in anything other than those three subjects." Normally I would have complained, but I felt so bad, like complete shit to be accurate, I just nodded and climbed up the stairs to my room. Did I mention I feel like shit?

Don't you hate it when you can't sleep? It's almost like a nightmare. Time drags on, and on, and on, and on. Until finally you fall into exhaustion. Only problem is, that hasn't happened yet. It really sucks when you feel guilty, ashamed, horrible, and a lot of other things that would take to long to mention that you can't sleep and continue to dwell on them until you feel sick to your stomach, and then you dwell on them some more because your eyes just can't close. I glared up through my window, I swear the stars are laughing at me. Damn sons of bitches.

You know--

YES I KNOW I SAY THAT A LOT, OKAY?!

Okay, okay...

Sigh. I can't read, I can't watch TV, and can't get on the internet, I spent hours on my homework already. Not that I could concentrate on any of those things anyways. There again comes in the feeling of shit and stick to the stomachness. I can't do this. I gotta get out of here.

YOU JUST GOT AND AND YOU'RE GROUNDED AND YOU'RE LEAVING AGAIN?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

Damn dude, no need to get all emotional.

ME?! I'M EMOTIONAL?! YOU. HAVE. GOT. TO. BE. KIDDING!!!

I'm not going far, just a walk around the block to clear my head. Okay? I'll be back in an hour. What is he gonna do? I'm all ready grounded until further notice.

It's your funeral...

Fine. I peeked out of the hallway. Yep, my dad is snoring. Thank god my room's right above the patio with the little roof over hanging in the front yard or this could be difficult. I grabbed my Kit Kat Skelanimals hoodie, slipped it over my arms and climbed through my window onto the roof overhanging outside. Damn it's cold out here. I hate winter.

Technically its still fall...

Yeah whatever. I closed my eyes against the brisk wind brushing against my face. Cold, but nice. I crouched down and dropped down off the ledge, and stumbling, cursing hatefully under my breath. I walked across the lawn and broke into a run down the sidewalk until my sides hurt. I collapsed on the small piece of suburban park that was one of many in this area and plopped onto the wet grass, trying to catch my breath. I glared at the stars. They were laughing at me again.

"How long you grounded for?" I jumped and stared frantically around.

"Oh. Its just you." I rolled my eyes and layed back down.

"Just me? What does that mean?" Matt said walking up beside me and staring down into my eyes as I looked up at him.

"It means I can't go one day, one tiny little day without seeing your stupid arrogant face." I growled turning over so I was laying on my stomach staring at an old hickory tree.

"As I recall its your fault you had to see me this weekend, not mine." I could feel him smirking.

"Yeah, don't remind me." I mumbled, my voice muffled by my arms laying cross ways in front of me.

"What's the matter Blondie, figure out the world doesn't revolve around you?" I clenched my fists but didn't say anything. I was in enough trouble as it was WITHOUT killing Matthew Silent. Not that it wouldn't do the world a great service for him to be gone for good.

"What d'you want Matt." I said. Grreeaat, NOW I'M TIRED. This couldn't have happened two hours ago?!

"By heaven's she called me by my name!" He said with mocking shock.

"I've called you by your name before."

"When?"

"... Yesterday.."

"That's right. I completely forgot." I bet he's rolling his eyes.

"I don't know why you're talking. You never call me by my name." I really rolled my eyes.

"Nu-uh. I've called you by your name more than you've called me by mine."

"Yeah, whatever." I turned over onto my back to glare at him, "What d'you want?"

"Absolutely nothing, I just so happened to be passing by and--"

"Let me guess-- you can't pass by me without torturing me first?"

"Exactly." He smiled at me. Bastard.

"So have you had enough? Or should I just sit here until you've filled your quota for the night."

"Hmmm... Haven't decided yet."

"Oh, well anytime now, at your convenience of course." I shook my head and stood, brushing the wetness, leaves and dirt off my clothes. I started walking but stopped a few feet away when I hear:

"Oh by the way, my Mom never wanted to talk to you, I just wanted to freak you out."

"You. Did. What?" I snapped, turning around, my fists clenched.

"Are you that mad?" He grinned, that was obviously the reaction he was hoping for.

"No." I lied, with my chin up and turned back around and started walking again. He caught up and walked beside me, silently smirking... waiting. WELL I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE HIM THE SATISFACTION. Deep breaths, look ahead, just let him stew...

"So--"

"SHUT UP I SAY." Well that went well...

Yes he got one innocent word out before you jump down his throat. I'd say that's a job well done.

Fuzkit. I glared determinedly forward, forcibly not glancing at those... chiseled, amazing... mmm... That's gotta be my favorite outfit of his... Plain black tee, faded jeans, vans... his hair is all tousled and... AHH STOP LOOKING.

"Enjoying the view?"

"No I was just wondering how you get through doors with that big head of yours." I commented airily. He chuckled and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "Ugh, beg your pardon WHAT are you doing?" I glared at him. He turned me around. I blinked. Its my house.

"Oh."

"You're welcome." He laughed... mmm... deep and rumbling... I hit his shoulder and stared dismally up at the roof ledge. I so did not think this through.

"Need a lift." Matt called lightly from behind me. DAMNIT. I turned around and nodded, glaring at my feet.

"WATCH YOUR HANDS." I whispered harshly as he shoved me up onto the roof platform.

"Its not my fault. You're heavier than you look. 'Night." He turned to his house and jogged off. I tilted my head slightly. That is one fine hunk of man meat. Too bad he's such a jackass... Okay, time for bed.

Ooooh boy is this gonna be awkward. I gazed at the door to the atrium were I was supposed to be starting my... paintings for the play... but... I don't really want to face Ms. Cross yet. I could argue that I do my worst painting under stress, which is a total lie. Quite the opposite. It fascinates me that I do that, but its true. Nathan thinks I should get over myself. Rex thinks that I should hide until next year. Mace thinks that my dad deserved happiness and I should throw him an embarrassing party because parties are fun. I think that boy might be on drugs, seriously. Really. DRUGS. Hmmm... decisions deci--- AAAAAAH SON A BITCH.

"Sweet Jebesus Silent, you scared the shit out of me." I banged my head lightly on the closest locker, moving away from his hand which had popped out of nowhere and tapped my shoulder.

"What are you doing out here, you keep pacing and mumbling under your breath. Finally cracked?" He smirked.

"No," I glared, "Ms. Cross is in there and I'm not sure I want to be in the same room with her. English was awkward enough."

"Oh, well that's easily solved." He-- HEY LET ME GO YOU ASSHOLE. HE THREW ME OVER HIS FUCKING SHOULDER. I pounded my fists on his back.

"PUT. ME. DOWN. RIGHT NOW!!!" I screamed, feeling the questioning eyes on us as he waltzed over to my section over the play stuff and plopped my in front of my paint brushes and stuff. "I hate you," I whispered menacingly.

"Liar." He grinned and sat down next to me, ooooh just wait until he sees what Nathan and I did this morning... serves him right... "Paint."

"Fine." I growled, grabbing my stuff. "But only because its my job to keep you out of trouble."

"Uh-huh..."

"When is the play?" I asked, trying to keep my voice casual and airy.

"Beginning of February."

"They will be done and ready to go by then." I looked back and stroked the canvas gently. I heard her sigh and walk away.

"See that wasn't so bad!" Matt smiled... vicious, evil, horrible, son of a bastard monkey's uncle.

Oooh I liked that one.

Thank you!

"Oh shut up." I snarled, accidentally blotching my cloud. "Awh, damnit..." I mumbled, quickly fixing it with a few strokes.

"Good job."

"Be quiet! Why do you insist on badgering me all the damn time." I snapped.

"Because its fun."

"Not for me!"

"And your point?"

"Oh just stop it." Stupid... boys... stupid... dad... stupid cramps... Stupid everything.

Wow you are over dramatic today.

What can I say, I hate Mondays.

You know, its funny how much you resemble Garfield.

Pardon?

Well, you blonde and he's sort of is too. You both eat a ton, sleep to much, and hate Mondays.

... But I'm not a cat... and...

Liz and Jon ring a bell?

Oh I hate you.

I know.

So whhhhy do you continue to annoy me?

Probably for the same reason Matt does. Its fun.

Why don't you go invade his mind then?

'Cause he isn't crazy.

Like me?

Precisely.

Uh-huh.

"Miss Rosch, practice is over but I was hoping you would come talk to me," Ms. Cross asked, the same as always. I mentally groaned. I walked over, my arms crossed over my chest. Waiting for... whatever death was coming.

"Miss Rosch, I wanted to address you on a personal matter." She took of her glasses. Huh.. I never noticed she had green eyes. Go figure. "I realize that it was a mistake that your father and I... didn't inform you on our relationship. That is something you and your father must discuss on your own. But I wanted you to know that anything thing that happens outside of school will not affect anything that happens in school. You have my word." She finished with sincerity. I took a deep breath.

"I can respect that," I said, after a moment of calculating my thoughts.

"Thank you," She smiled and walked out. I can see I have a long conversation when I get home. Oooooh, yay.

I pulled open the door, peeking in before I walked into a hurricane. But none came. I sniffed the air, is that food I smell?

"Daddy?" I called cautiously.

"In the kitchen." I tiptoed in the door dumping my stuff on the couch. I glanced in the kitchen before I came in and sat down at the table.

"Hi...?" I quavered in a small voice, afraid he was still mad. He hadn't even talked to me yesterday. He sighed, what is with adults and sighing, and washed and dried his hands and sat down beside me. STOP LOOKING ME IN THE EYES DAMNIT, I ALREADY FEEL BAD ENOUGH!

"Addy did you really believe I would just--"

"Oh please don't finish that sentence, I already feel like crap." I moaned, putting my face in my arms on the table.

"Addy I really like her." I looked up, his baby blue eyes were shining with adolescent excitement. Who am I kidding? He's only thirty-two!

"Really?"

"Yeah. I didn't want to tell you, one because I wasn't sure how you'd react if it was just a few dates. But I really like Angie," Oh boy. Angie and Harry. They DO really like each other. "And I think its fair I get to move on."

"It is fair, I was being a total jerk. I'm sorry daddy. Am I still grounded?"

"Yes."

"Fair enough."

BANG BANG BANG! SON OF A--

Bitch?

Yeah that. I ran over to the door, almost killing myself on the rug and looked through the side window, Uh-oh. Matt spotted me.

"ADDY GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW AND TELL WHAT THE HELL THIS IS!" HAH! I TOLD YOU HE'D GET WHAT HE DESERVES!

Um... He looks pretty pissed.

What d'you-- oh dear God. I didn't expect him to take it THIS BAD. RUN, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update :DD Comments please?