Status: Active

Girl I Know

Ichabod Crane Vengeance

Chapter 32
(Mercury)

I don’t know why I was up at 2:28 in the morning but I was, and it was horrible. I had so much on my mind, and so much to think about it was ridiculous. I was sitting there watching Everybody Hates Chris, which was quality television. I went into the kitchen and got a cup and filled it with Sprite. It didn’t matter if I was eating or drinking now, it’s not like I was falling asleep anytime soon. I heard commotion and I looked towards the bunk area. Everyone was sleeping, including Candy who when she got back on the bus, kicked Brian out of his own bunk. So Brian bunked with Zacky, which was no surprise there. I guess if I felt like going to sleep then I would bunk with Jim Jam. I heard footsteps and Brian came out of the back in black boxers and crazy bed hair.

“Rough night?” I smirked and he flipped me off.

“What are you doing up at this time?”

“I couldn’t fall asleep, and I don’t want to.” I said looking back at the TV.

“Why couldn’t you fall asleep?” He asked going into the kitchen and looking through the fridge.

“Because I have too much on my mind, and I just don’t feel like getting to sleep right away.” I said and he shut the fridge and opened the pantry instead.

“What’s on your mind?”

“Don’t worry about it. Why are you up?” I said evading the question.

“I fell out of the bunk, and I couldn’t fall asleep because I started thinking. And I will worry about it, why don’t you tell me and I’ll tell you. Just like we used to.” He said and I patted a spot for him on the couch.

“Just like we used to at 3 in the morning. It’s a little early but that’s okay.” He said hugging me and I giggled.

“So what are you thinking about?”

“You, myself, Candy, occasionally Ronnie.” I said.

“What about Ronnie, Candy and I?”

“I hate Candy more than ever now, and I’m afraid of what will happen when Ronnie tells the world. I fear that my brother will hate me and I don’t want that to happen.” I said leaving out the part about him on purpose.

“What about me?” He asked and I sighed. I should have known better than to try to get something past him. I was trying to sort out my words in my head, before it all came out in a huge sloppy rant.

“Come on, you know you can always tell me.” He said and I was working up the courage to just say it.

“I miss you.” I said looking up at him and an emotion that I couldn’t read flashed on his face and in his eyes. I could have sworn him reciprocate a look of longing but it could have been a trick of light. He looked ahead of himself with a pondering look on his face. My heart sank in my chest.

“You know, before I even went to bed I was thinking about you and Candy. I was comparing our relationships, and from the start, I knew I would never be as happy with her then I was with you. I wanted to give her a chance, and see if I was missing out on something, and I was. I was missing out on being with you while I was fucking around with her literally. The sex was great though but there was always something missing. I knew what it was after today’s events.” He said chuckling.

“What happened between you two?”

“I moaned your name loudly, instead of hers. Because I know Mercury sounds nothing like Candy. Whenever I fucked her, I had to think of you or else I couldn’t do it.” He said and I started to smile.

“So it’s safe to say that I really missed you too.” He said and my heart jumped out of my chest.

“Did you really hate it when I made fun of Candy?”

“I only when I was pissed at you. Because I thought you were just being a jealous bitch and you had nerve because you cheated. But then I realized you didn’t break up with me because you were cheating. And you were just being a jealous bitch because you were jealous. Then it got funny.” He said and I laughed. I looked up at him and I moved closer.

“You don’t understand how fucking pissed and jealous and angry I was. I was ready to kick her ass and then yours.” I said and he gently placed his hand on my cheek.

“I’m sorry I assumed that shit happened and I wasn’t even there for you when it didn’t and you needed me most.” He said and I nodded my head.

“Yeah, I was sorry too. You were all I really needed and wanted. That’s why Val came out here, because she was the only other person besides Jimmy I could really confide in.”

“Well we’re confiding in each other now.” He said and I realized we were so dangerously close. We were approaching enemy lines. This was so different, because Brian legit had a girlfriend. Our eyes were connected in a heated stare. My eyes flashed down to his soft lips, and back up the perfectly structured contours of his face. His parted hair fell a bit in his face, and as he gazed at me through it made him look so appealing. I reached up slowly and I moved the hair from his face, and tucked it behind his ear. He did the same to me at the same time.

We’ve been in this position before, but we’ve left it alone for so long we were going slow to make sure it was still the way it was before. His breath fanned over my face as our noses touched. I tilted my head to the side and I caught his lips in a soft tender kiss. At that moment, something was unlocked and emotion came flooding through me. I kissed him with more need and want and a tear went down my cheek.

“Brian…” I whispered, breaking the kiss for a second.

“I still love you.” I murmured in between kisses.

“I still love you too.” He said as he pushed me back on the couch gently. I put my hands on his chest and they travelled up his chest to his shoulders, his hair, and then resting around his neck. He wound his arms around me, holding me by my back. His tongue slipped into my mouth when I gasped when he bit at my lower lip. I broke away from his lips as he kissed down my neck and to my collar bone. He moved back up to a spot near my ear and I shivered when his lips brushed over the tender area of my neck.

He smirked and bit down there. I moaned a little and he immediately went to silence it with his lips. I rolled my body up into his and his hands began to slide to my ass and all over my body. I realized where we were going and I put my hands on his chest and I stopped kissing him.

“Brian…we should stop.” I gasped, my chest heaving. He looked so sexy on top of me but I couldn’t do anything about it now.

“Yeah.” He agreed and he let me up but he pulled me into a hug. I sighed just being in his arms. I felt myself slipping into a deep sleep, he laid me out straight on the couch and he got up.

“There isn’t enough room for us to both sleep here, so I’ll go to bed and I’ll see you in the morning. Goodnight M.” He murmured kissing my lips. I tried to form a sentence but it got lost and came out as a bunch of mumbles.

I’ve got him right back where I need him

---

I woke up at 10 am despite the time I went to bed but I was happy as hell. I even started making breakfast. I was toasting toast and flipping pancakes and scrambling eggs at the same time. It was the fucking food channel up in here. I had my iPod on shuffle and I was shaking my ass in my pajamas.

“If I could find you now things will get better. And we can leave this town and rock forever!”

I sang loudly possibly waking up a few people in the process because I heard Jimmy yawn and climb down the ladder of his bunk. Doing that probably woke up Brian and Candy. He snuck back into his bunk and she didn’t mind. She just let him stay. If I were her, his ass would have been on the roof. The three of them sleepily stumbled into the kitchen and they all looked at me strangely.

“What? I’m making breakfast!”

“What is this? Denny’s?” Brian said laughing while he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

“Get your nasty eye crust away from my food.” I said and he stuck his tongue out at me. My iPod switched, and the song ‘Girlfriend’ by Avril Lavigne. Sue me, but I love that song. I started jumping up and down and shaking my ass.

“Hey hey! You you! I don’t like your girlfriend!” I sang pointing at Brian who just smirked in an amused fashion.

“Ooh this is my jam!” Jimmy yelled and started shaking his ass with me.

“No way no way! I think you need a new one!” He sang.

“Hey hey! You you! I can be your girlfriend!” I sang pointing at Brian, Candy crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes at me. I turned back to fixing breakfast, still dancing around.

“Hey hey! You you! I know that you like me! No way no way! No it’s not a secret! Hey Hey! You you! I want to be your girlfriend!” Jimmy sang.

“You’re so fine, I want you mine, you’re so delicious. I think about you all the time you’re so addictive. Don’t you know what I can do to make you feel alright?” Jimmy came over and grabbed my hips, shaking them for me and I giggled loudly.

“Don’t pretend you know you think I’m precious. And hell yeah I’m the motherfuckin princess. I can tell you like me too and you know I’m right!” He sang and I put the fresh pancake on the plate making an effective pancake tower. Jimmy put more toast in the toaster and I motioned for him to crack some more eggs.

“Ugh, it’s early can you please shut up?!” Candy huffed and I kept going getting in between her and Brian.

“She’s like, so whatever. You could do, so much better. I think we should get together now.”

“AND THAT’S WHAT EVERYONE’S TALKIN BOUT!” Jimmy yelled and we started jumping around in the kitchen making breakfast. I danced over to the lounge table and put the pancake plate on it.

“So come over here and tell me what I want to hear. Better yet, make your girlfriend disappear! I don’t want to hear you say her name ever again!” I sang shaking my ass with Jimmy. When I set up the breakfast buffet in the lounge I kept dancing. I did the actual dance from the video.

“In a second you’ll be wrapped around my finger. Cause I can, cause I can do it better. There’s no other, so when’s it gonna sink in. She’s so stupid what the hell were you thinkin?!” I said whilst Jimmy clapped. Me and him honestly loved this song and I made him learn the dance with me, he was damn proud that he was shaking his sexy ass too.

“Oh my god, shut UP!” She complained and I saw Matt come into the kitchen with a confused smile.

“In a second you’ll be wrapped around my finger! Cause I can, cause I can do it better! There’s no other, so when’s it gonna sink in? Shes so stupid, what the hell were you thinkin?!” I danced at Matt and he sat down at the table. I t was one of those tables with the chairs that ran along the wall, like a big couch. Matt knew better than to eat before everyone was up and at the table. I teach my son well. Think of my little dance as their wake up call.

I paraded through the bunks, throwing open the curtains.

“Hey hey! You you! Wake the fuck up.” I said the last part in my regular voice.

“Ugh fuck! M shut the hell up!” Zacky whined.

“But Zacky wacky I made breakfast.” I said and his eyes widened and he went to get up. I ran to Johnny’s bunk.

“Johnny! Johnny! Wake up! Brian’s got strippers in the living room! Seriously get up!” I said frantically and he looked so disoriented.

“What?...huh?....WAIT FOR ME!” He yelled running into the living room. I went to Val’s bunk and I cleared my throat. I let out a demon scream and after like 3 seconds she woke up screaming just as loud. She looked at me with a scared shitless expression.

“Good morning my little sugar plum!” I joked and she gave me a fiery hazel eyed glare. She threw the covers off of her body and ran after me. I walked into the kitchen and Val came rushing in.

“BITCH THERE ARENT ANY STRIPPERS!” Johnny yelled pointing and I nodded.

“Oh yes there is. She’s right there. She’s Brian’s personal stripper.” I said nodding and he just looked at me.

“You make me sick.” He said and I laughed.

“You’re the short bastard who rocketed out of bed to see Candy’s ass.” I snickered and he smacked me.

“You! You scared the fuck out of me!” Val said wild eyed and pointing at me.

“Well to make up for my horrible waking up skills, I have made breakfast for you hungry people.” I said smiling and they cheered.

“Aw sweet!” Zacky said digging in.

“Jimmy’s fine self helped me because we danced to ‘Girlfriend’ the whole time.” I laughed and he nodded with pancake in his mouth.

“Yeah bitches, I made the toast.”

“All you do is put it in the toaster…” Johnny said.

“Exactly! You never know when that shit is gonna pop up and you just sit there watching it, waiting for it to be ready. And when you least expect it, the shit pops up and gives you a mini heart attack!” He said with wide eyes and I laughed.

“I’m not really that hungry and I ate while I was making it because I couldn’t control myself. So I made it for you all.” I said smiling and they gave me a big thumbs up. Candy looked reluctant to eat it. I watched as she poked at my pancakes and eggs. I wanted to say something so bad.

“If you aren’t going to eat it, then don’t fucking pick at it!” I snapped and she jumped a bit. She took a bite and she kept going from there. Yeah, stupid… I am Italian; of course I can cook well. Between the seven of them the breakfast was gone in a second.

“Ugh M. I forgot how good you cook.” Brian said patting his stomach.

“I should take that as an insult.” I pouted.

“No no. Like it’s just so good, I forget how good it is, because it’s that good.” He said and I shook my head.

“Shut up Brian you make no sense.” I said and he burped loudly.

“You’re not cute. Say excuse me.”

“Excuse me mother.” He said and I smirked. That’s right. I ruffled his already crazy bed hair and he looked extremely cute when his eyes looked up and followed my hand with a boyish smile on his face. He was so close… I looked over at Candy who was holding onto his arm defensively. But yet so far…
“Do you guys have any rock star activities planned for today?” I asked and Matt pondered the question.

“Nope, other than the show and the next stop to Regina, we have mad time yo.” He said on purpose.

“Awesome, do we have hotels this time? I’m getting sick of sleeping on the couch.” I mumbled.

“I thought you like staying with me? You know we have sleepovers girl.” Jimmy said and I smiled.

“But you work hard, and you need your beauty sleep so you don’t need me stealing your space all the time.” I said looking at him sympathetically. He pulled me into a side hug and kissed my forehead.

“you can stay with me anytime.” He said and I smiled.

“Thanks Sunshine.”

“And Matt! I thought I told you to stop getting all ghetto! You know that’s Brian’s job.” I laughed.

“When did I get ghetto?” Brian asked laughing. How could we forget that barbeque, when Brian thought he was from the ‘hood’?

“Dude you went all Bon Qui Qui on our asses.” Jimmy said and Brian smiled in remembrance.

“Oh yeah! Matt’s barbeque, damn I miss those.” He smiled nostalgically, and we all agreed.

“Yeah dude, I miss running around in my bikini and being called a stripper by my brother. Then seeing his girlfriend yell at him and withhold sex from him.” I said smiling and Zacky turned red.

“That was the worst week of my life.” He said quietly and I burst out laughing.

“But in my defense, Johnny already got a boner just by playing chicken with you. I was not taking chances with strange men.” Zacky said and I laughed even harder, this time Johnny turned re.

“That was the only thing short shit did right.” Jimmy said patting Johnny’s back and Zacky didn’t look too happy. Don’t you guys remember when Johnny got a boner, while sitting on Zacky’s neck? That was funny shit.
“Please Zacky; everyone gets a boner when I’m in a bathing suit. And it’s only okay if the guys get boners?” I asked.

“Yes, because they aren’t getting in your pants, and nor do they want to. And I don’t trust strange men because for all I know they want in your pants. Like I said, anyone could be a sexual predator!” He said and I smacked him upside the head. Me and Brian briefly looked at each other and our eyes said the same thing.

“Yeah Zacky just like you. Trying not to blow your cover, I see.” I snickered and he rolled his eyes.

“Bri-pie, pass me my laptop please?” I asked and he nodded and leaned over, grabbing my sleek purple macbook covered in VU and A7X stickers. I think it was safe to say that I raped the cover with them.

“Bri-pie?” Johnny snickered.

“Why of course Johnnycakes.” I giggled and he narrowed his eyes.

“Oh please like you didn’t know. I have nicknames for all of you.”

“What are they?” Candy asked curiously and as much I wanted to tell her to get lost I didn’t.

“Well If you must know, Brian is my Bri-Pie and Bri-bear, Zacky is ZJ or Wacky Vengeance, Matt is Matty or Matty-kins, Jimmy is sunshine or Jim Jam, Johnny is JC or Johnnycakes, and Valary is Val-gal or Val-pal.” I said smiling. I hope she didn’t expect a nickname because the way I wanted things to happen, she wouldn’t be here much longer.

“On some occasions I call them baby or babe because I’m just good like that. And Zachary…you know I’ll be callin you baby tonight…” I said slowly and his jaw dropped in disgust.

“You are so trifling’!” He said and I burst out laughing, holding my stomach.

“Ew! But you are like, his sister!” Candy said wrinkling her nose and I stopped laughing abruptly and looked dead at her.

“That’s why it’s funny.” I said din monotone. Gross I don’t really want to fuck my brother...

“But that’s like…incest…” She said and I just looked back at Zacky. We both started laughing.

“Candy you have to understand, that we just love each other so much…” I said giving him the seductive eye and he flipped me off.

“Dude, they aren’t really like that. It’s just a joke M makes to make Zacky feel uncomfortable.” Brian assured his dumb girlfriend.

“Bri, you still have my Mac in your lap! Gimme!” I said and he looked down.

“Oh shit, here.” He said and I took it. I turned it on and entered my password. The background was a picture from my camera of Brian and me side by side. Our faces were touching and we were smiling hard. The background changed to another of Zacky kissing Brian’s cheek, to another of Brian trying to lick Matt’s tongue. It’s weird but I love it. There was one that I took and Brian was on top of me kissing the corner of my mouth, and there was a big smile on my face as I took the picture. I could see his ‘Haner 0’ tattoo since he was shirtless. That one put a squeeze on my heart.

“What cha doin?” Val asked scooting next to me.

“Checking my shit. And I have to see if my little bastard shat everywhere.” I said typing in the web address for adult swim.

“Those actually piss me off.” Val said and I laughed.

“I named mine Johnny.” I said laughing at the pink ugly ball on the screen.

“Ha-ha M.” He said and I made hearts with my hands.

“The fucker shat everywhere, and now he’s throwing Molotov’s!” I laughed and Johnny made a face that showed thought.

“Yep that sounds about right.”

“I’m trying to potty train him, and I got to spray him with water and teach him that explosives are bad…mkay.” I said laughing.

“…Sorry about that.” The real Johnny said and I kept laughing. On the live chat thing, it kept insulting me so I told it to go kill itself. And then I closed the web page and left it to die.

“You’re right. I get so frustrated with them, they are little bastards.” I said and she laughed.

“So, what are we gonna do today? We have ‘mad time’ according to Matt.” I asked and they just looked like they were thinking.

“Oh girl! We haven’t gone shopping in the longest while!” Val exclaimed and excitement took over me.

“Oh dude I know! I haven’t held Zacky’s black card in forever. It’s just been missing me so.” I said laughing and he glared playfully.

“Zack, you know you love it when I spend your money. It tickles your fancy.” I said giggling.

“Fuck him. I’ll take you shopping.” Matt laughed and I smiled.

“Oh no no, Matty. You are obviously paying for your wife. You don’t need to pay for me sonny.” I said and he shook his head.

”You just want Zacky to pay.”

”SHUT UP! YOU’RE BLOWING MY COVER!” I yelled and he started laughing.

”So Zachary James are you going to take me? Huh? Huh?!” I asked jumping on his lap. He made a face.

”Are you insinuating that I am fat?!”

”Yes…yes I am.” I looked at him and I pouted…hard.

”Please?” I asked quietly and he just started at me trying to resist. I let wetness sparkle my eyes and he was breaking.

”Goddamnit fine!” He said giving up and i smiled at him happily.

“C’mon guys, let’s make a family trip to the mall! Get the rental Matty!” I said cheering as I ran to the back to change into my clothes.

---
We all walked around the mall, the guys and I getting stares and waves. Occasionally some fans would walk up to us and ask them for autographs or quick pictures, but It was no problem really. We walked into hot topic, naturally and I went to look at band shirts and the funny shit they had there.

“Ha-ha, look at that shirt M.” Zacky said pointing at a green shirt that read, ‘Nobody cares about your fucking farm.’ I laughed along with him. Those stupid farms on face book, nobody cares according to this shirt.

I ended up buying a BFMV shirt, some bracelets, an A7X tank, some toxic wash jeans, and a few other funny shirts.

“Oh man I love that store.” I said walking out with two bags. The guys also had some stuff, and Val bought a matching tank top and the same tripp pants. We were going to be twins at tonight’s show. We dragged them into Too Cute, Lucky Brand Jeans, Aeropostale because I wanted sweaters, and then we took them to Spencer’s.

“I’m heading to the back. I think its calling me.” Brian smirked cheekily, and I rolled my eyes.

“Of course you want to be the first one to grab a dick shaped lollipop.” I said deadpanned as I rolled my eyes at him. He mocked me before he headed to the back of the store.

I saw some A7x merch in there and there was a lot of Tap out gear. I picked up a few rings and studs for my piercings, and a shirt that said ‘Talk shit, get hit.” And another one that said “I taught your boyfriend that thing you like.” I only got that one to piss off Candy. The shirt was pretty extra if you ask me.

“I love this store!” Brian called out from the back section and we all laughed. I went up to pay…well Zacky went up to pay for my shit and the dude bagged it. He looked shocked when he saw who we were.

“H-hey…you’re Zacky V and your M V.” He said and we smiled nicely.

“Yeah, you want a picture with us?” Zacky asked and he nodded. He grabbed his phone and we got Val to take the picture for us. Me and Zack held up the rock symbol and the guy looked like he was barely older than me.

“What’s your name dude?” Zacky asked him.

“Evan.” He said and a smirk twitched my lips. He looked like one. He had long brown hair and green eyes. He was cute.

“Well Evan, are you coming to our show tonight?”

“Yeah, I got V.I.P’s.” He said and I smiled. That was awesome, I bet Zacky felt so proud right now.

“Well we’ll see you tonight man.” He said patting him on the shoulder. I waved my fingers at him with a bright smile and he smiled back. I turned to see Brian carrying a rainbow, dick shaped lollipop.

“I wasn’t serious! You didn’t have to buy it!” I said cracking up into laughter, He unwrapped it and put it in his mouth. I couldn’t contain myself; I laughed my ass off at the sight of Brian literally blowing that lollipop.

“It actually tastes good…” He said looking at it curiously.

“That’s what she said.” Matt snickered walking past him. I scoped out Candy’s orange hair in the back staring at lingerie with complete interest.

“Come on hoe, this isn’t playtime!” I called to her as we walked out of the store. She put whatever she was staring at down and huffed while she stomped out of the store in her heels.

“Don’t cry we’re going to Victoria’s Secret!” I cheered and Val and I ‘wooed’ while the guys groaned.

“You guys take forever in there! Not to mention that whole ‘pink’ section.” Zacky pouted.

“But we like it. We get to shop for bras and underwear and lip-gloss and all that great stuff.” I said as we literally skipped into the store. The sales lady looked at us weirdly, and we got even more stares as the five men and Candy begrudgingly entered the store.

Me and Val went to the section where our sizes were since we were around the same size.

“I like this one.” I said holding up a black bra and underwear set. She looked at it and laughed.

“You always get black.” She said and I rolled my eyes.

“Well its one of my favorite colors. And it’s easy to wear.” I said shrugging. Brian came around snooping around us. He still had that grin as he ate that lollipop.

“Oh wow M, 34 C I never knew.” He said flirtatiously and I rolled my eyes.

“Bri stop being such a pedophile.” I said and he pouted.

“But you know you love it.” He said whispering down my neck. A chill slowly shot down my spine as his breath gently lingered against my skin. Val was looking at me every so often, smirking like hell.

“Valary Renee DiBenedetto! You wipe that grin off your face!” I said and she started full on laughing.

“Are you guys picking out underwear or what?!” Matt yelled across the whole fucking store and we looked back at him in shock. I mean jeez he didn’t have to announce it. Once he saw the looks on our faces he started laughing.

“If you don’t want to stay, then leave! We’ll meet up later!” Val said and they all but ran out of the store. Candy figured that if Brian wasn’t there then he wouldn’t buy her anything so she just left with them. Good, I didn’t want her here anyways.

“Damn, him and his big mouth.” Val said laughing as we dug through the piles of underwear. She looked around before she grabbed my hand and dragged me over to the lingerie section. I nearly dropped my bra…

“You want Brian back right?” She said and I nodded yes.

“Well you see I have a plan. Just because I love you two oh so much.” She said rifling through the clothes before she saw this cute purple corset set.

“Val, I’m sixteen. I’ll look like a hoe.” I said laughing.

“Not with your body you aren’t. Please, it looks hot.”

“Are you lezzing out on me again?” I asked laughing and she shook her head.

“No, you wish.” She said and I burst out laughing. She shoved three of them into my hands and pushed me into the fitting room with her.

“Okay try on the one with the zebra print.” She said and I laughed going into the booth. I put on the slutty monstrosity and I came out. Val pretended to fan herself.

“Val you are such a dork.” I said laughing.

“If I were a dude, I’d tap you.” She said and I laughed.

“I like it though, you look good in it. But let’s see how the others turn out first.” She said and I nodded and changed into the purple corset one.

“I think Brian would really like this one. Purple’s his favorite color.” She said and I laughed. Purple was my favorite color too so we both win.

“I think you should definitely consider it.” She said and I nodded. I went to go try on the last one and she pointed at me instantly.

“That’s it! That’s the one!” She said and I turned in the mirror.

“You’ve got this in the bag. Come on put the others back and take this one. She said and I couldn’t have run faster back into the changing booth. I wanted my clothes back on. I left the other two behind and I picked up the pinkish one. Val paid for it as well as all of my bras and stuff.

“Vally I feel bad, spending your money. Just ask Zack to pay you back. I said pouting miserably.

“No hon its fine. Although it’s really bad that I just bought sixteen year old lingerie…” She said pondering it and I smacked her.

“See Zacky’s right. You’re trying to turn me into a stripper.” I said and she burst out laughing. Her phone buzzed and I bet it was Matt who texted her. She flipped it open and read it.

“They’re down by the food court.” She said and we headed in their direction.

“Lemme guess, Zacky got hungry.” I said rolling my eyes and she lightly smacked me. We saw them from down the corridor, Brian still with his dick-pop. I reached them and smirked.

“We got bras Zach, wanna see?” I asked and he made a gross face.

“I don’t want to see what slutty bras you buy.” He said and I made a face of mock offense.

“Zachary! My bras are not slutty…those are Jimmy’s.” I said and Jimmy licked his finger before he rubbed his nipple area. Oh Jesus that guy is funny…

“Brian are you actually going to eat that whole thing?” I asked and he nodded.

“Yeah! I paid for it, I’m not wasting it. Besides, it’s getting smaller see!” He said and I couldn’t take that conversation seriously at all. I held my stomach in laughter as he continued to blow his candy suggestively. He looked over at Candy before he said.

“So is this what I taste like?” He asked and my jaw dropped in laughter. He was gesturing towards his candy and Candy looked shocked.

“Brian you ass!” I said laughing and she didn’t respond. Val was crying and Matt had to wipe her tears because she had so many bags in her hands already.

“Come on, let’s just go to Pac Sun, get some of those pretzels, and then we’ll go where you guys want.” I said trying to get some order. The guys agreed and we actually ended up going to Pac Sun, Ed Hardy, fye, and the pet store. Zacky went nuts there.

“Oh my god! This dog is so fricken cute!” He said playing with the small black puppy.

“MC I want this!” He said and I rolled my eyes.

“It’s a dog not a toy Zach.” I said laughing and he continued to play with the puppy. I do admit, he was adorable.

“I’m gonna get him. How much?” He asked the guy who worked there.

“800.” He said and I coughed. That was a lot of money.

“Does he have his shots? Is he trained?” Zacky kept asking and I tuned him out. There was a cool Japanese fighting fish in a tank and I put my bags down to take a picture with it. I put my thumbs up and made Jimmy take a picture on his phone.

“Uhh you do know that fish is dead….right?” Brian said and I looked at it. Just because it was upside down didn’t mean it was dead!

“No it’s not! Its alive see!” I said jiggling the fish tank.

“M it’s dead. The fucking fin just fell off!” Brian said and I looked at it intensely.

“Brian it’s dead…” I said pouting. Tears pricked my eyes at the sight of the dead fish. I just felt bad for it. You know? Just dying like that in a pet store, then I had to take a picture with it.

“M you aren’t going to cry over this are you?” He said laughing a bit and I nodded my head. I was just faking, but if I got a hug from Brian I’d keep this up.

“Oh come on dude it’s just a fish!” He said and a tiny whine came up from my throat. He dropped Candy’s hand and came over to me and hugged me.

“Jeez, M You’re so weird.”

“You like it.” I said laughing. I let go of him and I got my bags again. Just in time to see Zacky dish out his black card and purchase the puppy.

“Zach you can’t bring a dog on tour!” I said and he rolled his eyes.

“Duh I freaking know that. He’ll only be on the bus until tonight. I’ll have him sent back to Huntington and he can stay with Gee.” He said happily and I laughed.

“What are you gonna name him?”

“Ichabod. Ichabod Crane Vengeance.” He said and I laughed and shook my head. Figures…
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey random update lol!

Everyones wants Brian to break up with Candy, but i have so much drama planned for you guys XP.
Tell me what you think! Your favorite part or something. =D
*mV*