Status: Active

Girl I Know

Dont Make Him Snap His Fingers In a Z- Formation

Chapter 38

The driver went 60 as he turned onto a little highway out of the town. I sat as comfortably as I could be in a taxi and started thinking. One, I was thinking about how dirty this cab must have been, and two how the hell I would get myself back to the bus.

The scenery passing by was peaceful. Canada was pretty, I gotta give it that. I just leaned my head up against the glass and closed them. Behind my eyes I saw a huge stage, and AFI was putting on a hell of a show. It was the night when I had gone into that insane mosh pit, and got the shit punched out of my face. There was blood running down my face, my lip was split and it hurt really bad. But then I had Brian. He bent down in front of me with a gentle but worried smile on his face. He said,

M, you know I told you not to go in. I hate seeing you get hurt, makes me feel like I’m not doing my job of protecting you.

I smiled to myself, as he pressed a tissue to my nose trying to stop the blood flow. He finally got it to stop. He scooped me into his arms, and I hugged his torso. I couldn’t kiss him though, my brother and the others were there.

I think I should tell them. Too much has already happened because of Brian and I and the guys don’t even know the half of it. But how am I supposed to tell everyone that I’m fucking Brian? I’m sixteen and he’s literally 22 years old. I’m still in high school, and he’s a world famous rock star. Especially Zacky! Brian is his best friend and I’m his little sister. How would he be able to in trust his closest friend after he finds it out? And then he’ll know that we lied this whole time. This is such a fucking mess…
I had been so caught up in my thoughts that I hadn’t even realized that the Expo Center was coming right up. The entrance to the lot was near, and in the far distance I could see the top of one of the tour buses. My heart began pumping furiously.

“Alright little lady, you’re total is 40 CAD.” He said looking at me in his rear view mirror. My eyes widened and my heart stopped. I had totally forgotten about money, let alone that Canadian currency was different than American money. He kept glancing at me in the mirror and that heightened my nervousness.

“U-uhh I don’t have any money on me. I-I’m sorry I c-c-cant pay.” I stuttered, trying to think up a situation where I could in fact pay for this. He looked at me a bit before he sighed.

“It's quite alright young lady, as long as I’m returning you somewhere safe.”

I stared at him incredulously. I was so happy something good had happened to me.

“Yeah, my brother and his band are playing there tonight.” I said and he gave me a small nod.
He turned into the parking lot, and there were a bunch of empty spaces. There were a few cars in there but they were completely irrelevant. The building was to my right, and all the way at the end of the lot, towards the back of the building was where the band trailers were parked, and only authorized personnel was allowed in. I was damn well more than authorized so I better have no trouble

I got out in front of the gates to where the band buses were parked.

“Thank you so much.” I said with a genuine smile

My Chem, Escape,. I passed so many other buses, and roadie and equipment trailers that I got lost, and I couldn’t find the red and black A7X bus. I looked down at my phone to see if I had any texts, and I opened up a new message to send to Brian.

Of course, my clumsy self never looks where I go and I bumped into someone else’s back. They were smoking and they dropped their cigarette. Out of surprise I dropped my phone too and I went to pick it up.

“What the hell?” They asked angrily, probably because they just wasted a good Marlboro Red.

But when I stood up, the funniest thing happened. The person turned around with a pissed off look that evaporated almost immediately.

“Zacky!”
“M!”

We both yelled at the same time. I jumped into his arms and he held me tight. I planted kisses all over his face and he laughed trying to swat me away. Zacky had a slight 5 o clock shadow and his little frenchy moustache was there.

“Zacky, you look horrible!” I exclaimed, touching his stubbly face. I liked it better when it was smooth and pudgy. He glared at me a little bit, but he hugged me tighter. I winced a bit.
“You’re squishing me…” I groaned, and he let out a chuckle.

“Oh my god Mercury, what happened to you?” He exclaimed.

“I will explain later, so I don’t have to repeat. But please take me back in, I’m fucking freezing!” He nodded and stomped out the cigarette before he lead me back to the tour bus. Turns out I was actually closer to it than I thought. Zack punched in the code. I opened the door, and everyone’s eyes widened and breaths hitched. I looked at everyone in the room and tears began to glisten in my eyes.

A smile slowly spread out on Jimmy’s face and he ran towards me and hugged me incredibly tight. Everyone followed suit, and I had Jimmy, Matt and Val directly on me, and everyone else piled onto the gigantic hug. It was the warmest hug I’d ever received, and I felt so relieved that I was back. But then again I was being squeezed like hell.

“Gah….guys…loosen up will ya? You’re crushing me!” I laughed, but I was serious. They all loosened up.

“Oh my god girlie I missed you!! What happened?” Val exclaimed, holding my shoulders and looking at me. I could tell the past two days hadn’t been their finest, since they looked so displaced and tired.

“Well when I went to the bathroom with JB, I peed obviously and when I was finished I noticed that there were pink shoes in there. They looked way too familiar for it to be coincidental. Turns out Candy was in the bathroom and she came out in an Escape the Fate shirt.” Right then, they all held faces of shock and confusion.

“Now I’m thinking wait, isn’t her ass supposed to be on the next flight to wherever she’s from? But she never really left…” I started to get a bit emotional as I thought about what happened next.

“And then I saw Ronnie… He was in the fucking girls bathroom and he was telling me that he loved me and how we would be together and shit. I tried to run, I made it to the door but Candy’s hoe ass tried to stop me. We started fighting and I took her down, I got some good hits in though…” I tried chuckling but it was obvious it was forced.

“She pulled this rag from her pocket that was doused in chloroform, and she got it near my face and I started to get dizzy. The last thing I saw, was Ronnie towering over me with the nastiest smirk on his face. I don’t even know how much time passed, but I woke up in some shady motel with Ronnie right next to me…” Right then Zacky looked fucking pissed, and so did Matt, and Brian…pretty much everyone in the room.

“Nothing happened, I know that for sure. But the room was so shoddy and dirty and I’m pretty sure no one wants to wake up to Ronnie’s face o and I started to feel sick. I got up and threw up, and he followed me. It was so weird, he kept trying to appear as if he cared. Then he kept asking me why I don’t love him…I started to kind of feel bad for the guy, ya know? Then I remembered he fucking kidnapped me. I ended up punching him, and he was knocked out for a few seconds, and that’s when I got my phone back and I left the room. I had to have some sort of weapon, so I ripped the telephone from the wall and took it with me just in case.” I said and Jimmy grinned so proudly.

“You would…” Matt said laughing and I was grinning too.

“Anyways, I had to work quickly since Ronnie would wake up soon. So I ran out of the room pushing past Candy, who in fact was flirting with the staff. But then I remembered something. I remembered that she had my necklace dangling from her neck. So I ran back for it. I swung the telephone at her and hit her in the face, then I ripped the necklace from her neck. By then Ronnie was awake and yelling for me. I barely escaped to the elevator, and I left the building and I ran until I was able to take a cab.”

“You’re so violent!” Zacky exclaimed in disbelief and amusement.

“Well we all know she deserved it…” I grumbled in defense.

“Why would you hit her with a telephone!” Matt exclaimed and I smiled sheepishly.

“Well don’t they do it in the movies?….” I chuckled and Matt gave me a serious look. Oh no he was Momma Matt now.

“Mercury Sylver Baker, I know you know better than that.” He scolded and I shrugged out of exasperation.

“Matt I know! But I did what I had to do! All I wanted was to come home! Do you know how fucking scary it was to have a psychopath already after you, and then on top of that being kidnapped in a foreign fucking country?! I didn’t know where I was nor did I have any idea where I could be!! So I tried Matt! I fucking tried my best!” I yelled back, the tears began pushing up in my eyes. I had tried to deal with this by making some jokes, but it didn’t work…obviously.

Matt’s eyes softened considerably.

“Look, M I’m sorry. I was just mad that you were hurt by that stunt you pulled. I didn’t think about that.” He said embracing me as I was on the verge of tearing up. I hugged him back tightly.

“It's okay Matty, I forgive.” I said with a tiny smile. I noticed Brian had his arms crossed and refused to look at me. He was joking, but he looked like a whiny little diva.

“What is it your highness?” I asked him, wiping my left eye. He gave me one look before he turned his nose up.

“Oh I don’t know, seeing as you haven’t even hugged your best friend yet.” He said and I smiled innocently. I knew exactly what he was getting at.

“Oh baby I’m sorry!” I said looking at him and he began to smirk before I turned quickly and ran towards Jimmy.

“I should have hugged you!” I said and Jimmy started laughing.

“Girl! It’s okay! We chill!” He said in his ghetto voice and I started dying.

“Aw M, you’ve made Gates pout.” Val said, and I looked at Brian. He had the cutest look on his face. His hair was sticking up in all directions, his brown eyes were wide, and his pink bottom lip jutted out.

“Is Bri Bri sad?” I asked and he nodded childishly. He even went as far as to sniffle.

“ All you had to do was ask honey!” I exclaimed as I ran over to him and jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his torso, and throwing my arms around his neck.

“I missed you!” Brian said hugging me back, nearly squeezing me to death. I kicked and made him put me down.

“Zacky your friends are assholes, I swear they are trying to break these…” I said putting my hands over my boobs and glaring. Zacky just didn’t bother with scolding me. He just busted out laughing.

“You’re laughing! But at least I didn’t go up a cup size Mr. Moobs!” I yelled pointing, and Brian started turning pink. Zacky was laughing too, but he grabbed me and gave me a hard noogie.

“AH! Fuck you pudgy!” I yelled and he kept at it until I got him to stop. And by that I meant I poked his bellybutton mad hard.

“AY AY! BREAK IT UP! DON’T MAKE ME START REGULATIN’ UP IN THIS BITCH!” Johnny walked up to us yelling. We looked at him with a dead ass look before laughter sputtered from Val’s lips. Then we all started laughing mad hard.

“J-Johnny! I will regulate your ass back to Santa’s workshop!” I sputtered out, through intense laughter and he joined in too.

“You know I love you dude.” I said hugging him.

“You just don’t want coal for Christmas….” He muttered and I squeezed him even tighter. This was definitely quite the welcome home.

“Man I missed you guys.” I said shaking my head with a smile.

“Yeah, you’re lucky too lil girl. Today was when we were heading out from here. Our show last night sucked, we were all worried sick about you. My bunk was all empty too!” He exclaimed and I rolled my eyes mockingly.

“Your bunk would have been empty even if I was here.” I said smirking. Zacky added to it by snapping his fingers.

“That’s right…Z formation bitch.” He said looking him dead in the face. Brian just busted up with laughter. The whole bus was just filled with laughter, and it was such a warm environment. Looking outside the window, it was probably afternoon.

“Guys, what time do we leave?” I asked yawning in the middle of my sentence.

“I don’t know, but I suggest you go take a nap.” Zacky said and I nodded. I had to take a shower first though, I was mad dirty. Jumping out of cabs doesn’t exactly make you clean. I dug around in my pockets until I found what I was looking for. The broken chain of the necklace with the heart in the middle.

I walked up to Brian and I put it in his hands. He smirked.

“You actually got it back?!” He laughed.

“Well that bitch didn’t get a telephone to the face for nothing right?” I smirked back before I turned around and headed towards the back. I grabbed a pair of jimmy’s penguin boxers and Brian’s white v neck. I took a bra of course since I never walk around the bus without one.

I quickly took a shower and washed my hair. I think I needed to re-dye the purple in my hair. It was getting lighter and lighter, looking close to the blonde. I also needed to straighten my hair. It was a curly mess! I’d just ask Val to do it quick for me. I changed into the clothes I took and I put my hair in a towel wrap. I tied Brian’s shirt back with a random scrunchie, since it was way big.

“Valary! I need you to groom me.” I said laughing and she rolled her eyes and stood up.

“Hey M, when did you get that death bat?!” Johnny asked me, poking the back of my neck. Oh I remember I got that at one of their concerts. It had ‘Brian’ and ‘Zacky’ under both of the wings, and it had a purple bow on its skull head.

“Oh I got it a while ago, at one of your concerts. I got it done for free.” I said and they nodded.

“Aw! You love me!” Zacky said, smushing my cheeks.

“Yeah! And you don’t even have me tattooed on you.” I said pouting.

“Oh hush. I will, you know eventually.”

“Yeah right you ungrateful little monster.” I said and he blew me a kiss.

“C’mon sweetie, let’s go I need to blow your hair out.” Val said putting her hand on my shoulder. I smiled at her and I followed her back to the bathroom. She got out the blow dryer, and started blowing out my hair.

“Damn girl, your hair got long!” She said running her fingers through it. I think by now it almost reached my lower back.

“Yeah, it’s getting really long and annoying. Do you thing I should cut it short?”

“NO! WE CANT, WE CANT CUT IT SHORT!” Jimmy yelled imitating Johnny’s voice.

“Jimmy you stalker!” I yelled out of the bathroom.

“NOT EVER!” He yelled back. I could hear Johnny laughing.

“Okay!!” I said giving up.

“FAIR ENOUGH!” He shouted, and kept repeating it. Oh my god that guy is silly. Val shut the door, closing out their antics.

“I swear he’s insane in the best way.” She laughed shaking her head. I plugged in the straightened, as she blew it out.

“M are you okay with everything that happened?” She asked me. I could see her concerned look in the mirror. I sighed averting her eyes for a while.

“I guess so, I mean I’m a bit shaken up about it. But I’m more concerned about Brian and I. You know? Like I don’t really know how to feel about it. I guess so much shit has happened to me so far that I don’t really care anymore. I just want Ronnie to jump off of something high, and I want Brian to be safe.” I said and she snickered a bit. That evil bitch, I know she thought it was funny.

“I like how you are so descriptive M.” She giggled and I smiled a bit.

“Oh I try. Got to keep you guys on your toes.” I winked.

“So how are you and Matt?” I asked dragging out Matt's name as I watched her turn multiple shades of red. She was so fuckin adorable.

“Oh we are great! I’m glad I’m getting to spend all this time on tour with him. My manager said he didn’t need me back yet, and he’ll call me a several days in advance before I have to go back to Huntington.”

“Oh that’s awesome! Aren’t you a model now? My sexy little Valary is posing for the camera eyy?” I said in a pedo voice and she started cracking up. I just kept wiggling my eyebrows at her.

“Yeah, it’s really awesome. And I get paid!” She said cheerily.

“Well that is the whole point of a job. I mean you aren’t going to get half naked for free.” I joked and she nearly burned me with the iron!

“I don’t get half naked…” she said pouting, and I grinned at her. I made her a heart with my hands.

“No. You’re mean.” She kept pouting.

“I’m not Matt, your cuteness doesn’t faze me, because I have special cuteness of my own.” I said crossing my arms and letting her continue with her business. She had it about half straightened by now. She worked wonders I tell you.

“Val I want to be a model, I’ve always wanted to try it.” I said and she started smiling really big.

“Kiddo, you should go for it. You’re gorgeous and you’ve got attitude, you could easily pull it off. Zacky may not approve of your lack of clothing, but he can go take a nap somewhere.” She joked.

“I don’t want to be like a full blown model or anything. I’d just want to do a couple of shoots, and I’d love to be in a magazine with the boys.” I said looking at her in the mirror.

“I’m pretty sure I can have that arranged.” She said wiggling her fingers.

“Now this isn’t an excuse to go seduce Matt, but convince him to make it happen. But the negotiation kind, not of the sexual sorts.” I said laughing and she literally almost snorted.

“I didn’t know you were a piggy.” I kept at it, and she burst out laughing. She nearly burnt me again too. Why did I decide to let her near me with a hot object again???

“Alright chica we’re finished. It’s not as good of a job as what Gena would do, but its decent.” She said. I was fine with it, it was pin straight just the way I wanted it to be.
I shook my hair out a bit, letting it fall over my shoulders, and I tied back Brian’s v neck with a rubber band so it fit properly

“Oh dude I love your boxers, where did you get them?!” Jimmy joked, mocking surprise.

“The north pole.” I replied and he looked like he shat bricks.

“THAT’S WHERE THE PENGUINS LIVE!” He exclaimed.

“NO YOU FUCK, THAT’S WHERE SANTA LIVES!” Johnny yelled back, and Jimmy just towered over him.

“YOU WOULD KNOW!” He shouted back, and Johnny was laughing mad hard.

“Jimmy, dude it’s okay. You can’t get mad at Johnny for being short.” Matt jokingly intervened.

“Yeah, the poor guy probably fell off the sleigh or something.” Brian added in, and with that I was dying of laughter.

“You guys are assholes.” Johnny said laughing, and flipping them off.

“It's okay Johnny, I love you.” I said making a heart with my hands. He made one back, and made the cutest face ever. He picked up his jacket and his carton of smokes and headed for the door.

“Hey, where you going?” Jimmy asked.

“I’m going to see harry potter.” He joked, before grabbing his lighter as well. Oh no, this undoubtedly sparked a ‘harry potter’ imitation session between Zacky, Jimmy and Matt. It was like listening to the seagulls from finding nemo that go ‘mine! mine! mine!’ all the damn time, except it was a flurry of horrible British impersonations. I do admit though, it was mad funny.

“Alright you silly people, I’m going to bed. Good night, I love you, eat your vegetables and Zacky don’t pee the bed.” I said as I walked out of the room. I threw back the covers to Brian’s bunk and I snuggled in there. It was still warm, and it smelled so much like him. I couldn’t help but smile to myself as I nestled in the warm sheets. He even had my favorite blanket in here. Just cause I’m sixteen doesn’t mean I can’t have a blankie guys, ha-ha.

I felt the bunk depress, and someone came to lie down with me. His muscular arms draped over my side, and pulled me into him. I turned around to look up at Brian’s chocolate eyes.

“I missed you…” was the first thing out of my mouth. I kept taking in his gorgeous features, I never wanted to forget them. Not even a single blemish.

“I missed you too…so much. I’ve wanted to do this for the longest while…And I started to think that I never would again.” He murmured, and I hugged him tight.

“You can’t get rid of me that easy Haner.” I said and he breathed out a deep breath. He pulled away from me, and he pressed his lips to mine gently. The contact made a million sparks go off in my head. I kissed him back harder, with more demand and he complied with me. He gently bit the bottom of my lip, and I giggled. I granted him entrance and our tongues wrestled for dominance. He slowly pulled away from me before he pecked me once.

“I love you baby girl.” He whispered.

“I love you too Bri.” I said as I cuddled into his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh heyy! i just felt like updating today :)
And to end it on a cute note was nice :D

So i checked the stats for my story? i've got 1000 readers and i'm so excited! Thank you for everyone who is reading my story!

:D comments