Status: Active

Girl I Know

We Were Talking About Boys

Chapter 39

(Mercury PoV)

December 11th, 2005.

“ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACKY!” We all screamed as we huddled around his bunk. Matt was holding a cake with the death bat on it, and it said “Happy Birthday Vengeance” on it.

He jumped awake, and he let out a deep breath immediately as we laughed.

“You guys fucking suck! It’s like ten!” He said laughing and rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

“C’mon son, you would think you of all people would wake up to eat your own cake.” Brian joked and Zacky flipped him off. He climbed out of his bunk and made his way into the living room where Matt put down his cake.

“Let's not start another stupid cake fight, cause we are in here and we would have to clean it ourselves.” Matt joked and Zacky shook his head.

“Dude we are staying at the hotel tonight right?” Zacky asked and Matt nodded.

“Happy birthday, it’s my gift to you.”

“Bullshit, you better have bought me presents.” Zacky said like a stubborn child.

“Good morning snackers!” I greeted before I hugged him tight.

“good morning curie.” He replied, his voice groggy and raspy.

“Happy birthday ZJ, you’re 23! How does it feel?!” I asked.

“The same. I’ll start feeling it when the party starts up tonight. But I’m pretty sure before that, mom and dad are going to call me and end up talking for hours.” He said chuckling.

“Party?” I asked a bit nervously. Don’t get me wrong, I was all for celebrating my brother, but wasn’t so good with parties…

“Don’t worry, it’s at the hotel, and only people we personally invited are going. Escape the Fate is coming, but Ronnie isn’t. But please stay close to us anyways Mercury Sylver.” He ordered and I saluted him.

“Yes sir!” I said enthusiastically.

“OH MY GOD M! YOU KNOW WHAT I JUST REMEMBERED!?” Val screamed all of a sudden, out of complete nowhere.

“See Shadows? You picked the retarded one over here.” I said laughing. Val flipped me off but continued with her outburst.

“YOU OWE ME 20 BUCKS!” She yelled pointing, and I turned my head at a slight angle, I was confused.

“What the hell are you talking about? I don’t owe you any-” I stopped in mid-sentence before I busted out laughing.

“Ohhh that’s what you’re talking about!” I said wagging a finger at her, to signal I got it. It was the bet we had made on the bus when the boys were doing an interview. I was supposed to ask Matt a rather embarrassing question. She smirked and put her hands on her hips.

“What are you guys talking about? Why do you owe Val money?” Brian asked confused.

“I don’t owe you anything Val. I simply forgot! I’ll do it right now!”

“You wouldn’t, not in front of Zacky!” She said and I smirked even worse.

“Oh you are going to be so wrong, AND owe me 20 bucks.” I said laughing evilly. I took
him by the hand.

“Matty I’m going to have to ask you to sit down for this one.” I said and made him sit down on the edge of his bunk.

“Now Valary here told me something rather interesting about you.” I started, and Val was already turning red.

“Alright now, I’m not one to beat around the bush so here it goes. And just so you know, I’m not asking cause I’m curious, nor do I want to know. But I’m not losing 20 bucks to your insane wife. So is it true that you’re ten inches?” I asked, emphasizing the ‘you’re’. Jimmy sputtered with insane laughter, along with Johnny. Matt’s eyes widened and he wanted to laugh, but he was also kind of embarrassed.

“First can I ask you why she told you that? I mean what the hell could you two have been talking about?!” He asked incredulously. His face was just funny, he looked so amused but it was also that hint of ‘where did that come from?!’. He was sooo taken off guard.

“We were talking about boys.” I replied and he just laughed. There was nothing else he could have possibly done.

“Do I really have to answer this?” He asked pouting a bit. I pinched his dimpled cheek.

“That’s like asking Zacky if he really wants pie. Of course he does.” I said and Matt just shook his head in disbelief.

“Hey bitch! Pie is the fucking shit!” Zacky yelled from the bathroom, with his toothbrush in his mouth.

“Well I guess…” He answered turning red.

“Oh come on Matt! Don’t be modest we all know you have a huge dick! You’ve made grown men cry!” Brian yelled and that was where it was just too funny. My laughter turned to silent gasps and my eyes started tearing. Jimmy was on the floor rolling and he almost hit but bunk. Zacky started choking on his toothpaste. Val was on the floor too, and Johnny was crying.

“Oh man-oh-oh jeez!” I tried calming down, but I just launched into another fit of laughter.

“Okay! Okay! Here!” Val said handing me a twenty, the aftershock of giggles still present.

“Yay!” I asked, putting the money in my bag. I turned to Matt and hugged him.

“I’m sorry Matt! I didn’t mean to embarrass you! And if it makes you feel any better, no mother wants to know how large her son is.” I said and he hugged me back, his chest rumbling as he laughed.

“It's okay. I’ll get Val back later.” He said fake glaring at her. She smacked a fist against her palm.

“Bring it Matt!” She challenged mockingly.

“You guys are trips.” Zacky said coming out from the bathroom. He had a sassy new shirt on. It said “It’s my birthday bitch, and I can have whatever I like.” In silver foil letting. Zacky was more than pleased with himself.

“You can have whatever you like! I said you can have whatever you like yeah!” Jimmy started singing. Oh no. Brian picked up Zacky’s Anaheim Angels hat and turned it backwards.

“Stacks on deck! Patron on ice! And we can pop bottles all night and baby you can have whatever you like! You can have whatever you like, yeah. Baby I can treat you so special, so nice. I’ll gas up the jet for you tonight and you can go wherever you like. You can go wherever you like. Yeah!” Brian sang and I just shook my head.

“Obviously you are a guitarist, not a rapper.” I joked. And he flipped me off.

“ Do we need a repeat of when I went Slim Shady on your asses?!” He threatened and my eyes widened and I shook my head.

“NO! That shouldn’t be repeated. You’re too dorky for it.” I said sticking out my tongue.

“What did I tell you about that? If you’re not going to use it, put it away!”

“Zacky, I know you see this. I KNOW u see this guy making passes at me.”

“Brian I’m sorry man, but my sister doesn’t want you.” He said putting a hand on his shoulder. Brian hung his head and I just laughed.

“Yeah dude, you’re way too chubby.” I said sticking out my tongue.

We all left the bunk area and went back into the kitchen, and Zacky’s cake was sitting there untouched. This was a problem.

“I didn’t even get to blow out my candles!” Zacky laughed, walking over a cake which had candle wax puddles forming on it.

“Make a wish then bro!” Jimmy said patting his back. Zacky closed his eyes for a second, and then blew out his candles.

“Did you make a good wish?” I asked and he nodded. I narrowed my eyes and smirked.

“Is it okay that I also made a wish on your cake bro? I asked slowly walking towards it.

“Cause I wished that you wouldn’t get cake smashed in your face. But, oh no! I’ve said my wish out loud. Looks like it’s not coming true.” I said smirking before I grabbed a handful of cake and squashed it against his face. Low ‘oooh’s’ were echoed and I giggled.

“I’m sorry Zacky but this is just pure revenge. Nothing personal babe.” I laughed and he wiped the cake from his eyes.

“I just washed my face!”

“Oh hush princess.” I giggled. He reached for more cake, but Matt stopped him.

“No! If you throw cake in here, I’m going to kill you. I’m not about to clean chocolate cake from the walls!” He said and Zacky started licking the cake off his face.

“Well at least it tastes good!” He laughed, and jimmy tossed him a towel. I cut myself a slice of the cake and I put it on a plate and plopped down on the couch.

“Really M? Did you have to take that big of a slice?” Zacky asked with his ‘c’mon’ son’ face.

“Don’t judge me!” I yelled with my mouth half full of cake. Matt and Brian giggled and shook their heads. Zacky sat down next to me with his cake, and mine was almost finished. I looked at him for a moment rather expectantly.

“What do you want from me?” He asked and I just smiled innocently. Zacky rolled his eyes and then stuck his fork into my cake, and brought the piece to my mouth.

“Here” He said but I shook my head.

“You got to make the airplane noise.” I insisted and he gave me a deadpanned look.

“Aw come on Zacky.” I whined and he just started to laugh.

“Fine. Vrrrroooommmm! Incoming!” He started making plane noises and making the fork ‘fly’.

“You’re under attack!” Jimmy yelled before reaching over and grabbing the fork, and eating it for himself.

“Rev!” Zacky and I yelled.

“What?! You can’t have chocolate cake, and wave it around in the air, and expect me not to steal it!”

“He has a point.” Val said winking at me. I winked back playfully and gave her a thumbs up. I looked over at Brian. He was in boxers and a black shirt that said fuse on the corner. He had bed hair, and a slight stubble. He was so adorable. I put my hand on my stomach, I shouldn’t have eaten all that cake, cause now I feel like I’m going to hurl.

He looked over at me, and I turned away. He’d caught me staring. Not like it mattered s much, but it wasn’t supposed to be that obvious.

“I saw you, don’t front.” He said smirking.

“What is with you guys and thinking you are so gangster!?” I asked.

“Because we are! DO YOU SEE MY GRILLS?!” Matt exclaimed.

“Smile for me daddy.” Jimmy sang like the song and I started cracking up.

“What did I get myself into!” I sighed face-palming.

“A group of awesome rock stars who get to party tonight!” Johnny exclaimed.
“Oh Joy.”

----
(Later that evening)

“Are you sure this is a good idea Zacky?” I asked as I walked alongside him up to the hotel. My heels were clicking on the floor, and my legs were cold since my dress reached a little above my knees.

“M as long as you stay with us you will be fine. I’m sure you know everyone who is going to be there, I promise you will be safe.” He said, looking straight into my eyes. He gave my hand a squeeze as he pushed the door open. I took a deep breath. I’d hope so. We went into the ballroom, and it had a stage set up for a band to play. People were already in there, and many were behind us. There were two large men at the door, checking the list.

Once they saw us, they immediately unhooked the rope and let us through.

“Have a nice night guys.” One of them said. The room was dimly lit, aside from the colored lights flashing. The air was smoky, due to the smoke machines they’d set up, and music was blaring loudly. People were already starting to pile in, and the room was filling up. We sat at a table reserved for us at first. First was dinner, then the real party started.

Brian pulled out a chair for me and I sat down. He looked damn sexy tonight. He had a black V-neck that showed off his muscles. He wore baggy jeans that hung low on his hips, with a pair of back doc martens. His hair was significantly long, and he wore a b black and white hat, with a grey bandana underneath.

“Thank you babe.” I replied and he tipped the front of his cap at me. I rolled my eyes playfully and he sat next to me. On my left was Matt, and I was right across from my brother.

This lady handed out the Menu’s and I could tell she was ogling my brother and Brian. See Zacky I didn’t care about, but I was not about to let another skank up in here. Well she didn’t look skanky, but in mind if she wanted Brian then she was.

There was Italian food on the menu and I smirked. My tummy growled and the food pictures were tantalizing. It was at this point I realized me and Zacky truly were related.
He was looking at the menu and smirking too.

“Zacky am I the only one getting a boner over this menu?” I snickered and he shook his head no. I started giggling as I looked back at the menu.

“What are you gonna get M?” Brian asked me and I pointed to the picture with the chicken fettuccine with alfredo sauce. Yum yum yum.

“ That’s a lot of food.” He commented smirking.

“Hey, like what you’re ordering isn’t any less. And since when have I cheaped out on food?!” I asked him and he tried to think about it, but he couldn’t.

“Exactly, now let me be fat.” I said snickering. He leaned over and said it lowly.

“Good thing it all goes to your boobs and your ass.” He said lowly, and huskily. There was a playful hint to his tone, but my jaw still dropped

“Brian Elwin Haner Jr! We are at the table!” I hissed, and Val looked up at us. She smirked before pulling out her phone.

“You sound like Suzy.” He snickered.

“You sound like a pedophile.” I retorted without missing a beat. My phone vibrated and I checked my text from Val.

MARRIED COUPLE! She sent and I smirked up at her and then a flipped her off.

“Hey hey! Don’t be mean to my girlfriend.” Matt scolded, I turned around and looked at him. Zacky burst out laughing at my expression. It had ‘oh hell no you didn’t’ written all over it.

“Lil boy…” I started and his eyebrows raised.

“Little? After the other day you should know I’m not.” He responded and I started to laugh a bit.

“Okay that’s enough! WHO’S MANS IS DIS?!” I yelled pointing to matt with my thumb. Brian started cracking up at that and I just cracked a crooked grin.

“Mans?”

“Yeah, now Val please inform Matt that I can be mean to you because you are my girlfriend.”

“Yeah me and M are involved.” She said smirking over at Matt. The waitress came back with our drinks. Everyone ordered some alcoholic beverage, meanwhile I ordered sparkling cider.

“Val how could you cheat on me?” He asked going along with it.

“Like I don’t know about your affairs with Johnny and Brian.” She said and Matt just turned pink with laughter, and his dimples cratered his cheeks.

“Caaaughhhtt.” I said dragging out the word and Matt glared at me.

“Jesus, where’s the food!” Brian exclaimed, causing everyone to look at us.

“Don’t ask Jesus, ask the waitress.” I said nudging him. She came back around to hand us back our napkins and forks. I noticed something in Zacky’s napkin and once she left, I reached across the table, bending over and probably giving some people a good view. I snatched the little piece of paper up and I read it.

Ashley: 516-666-777. Call me xoxo. Oh no this bitch didn’t…

“What was that?” He asked me and I read it aloud. He looked a bit perturbed.

“I’ll fix her…” I muttered and he gave me a stern stare.

“I won’t be mean…” I said, knowing full well that I wouldn’t exactly be nice. I’m going to wait until she gives me my food in case she decides to be cute and taint it. Brian handed me a piece of paper that he found in his napkin and it said the same thing. I was pissed.

Bitch brought our food back and the fettuccine was placed in front of me. I licked my lip and I smelled it. It smelled like heaven on a plate. Before she left, I tapped her on the shoulder.

“Yes?” She asked with a smile.

“Yeah, I’d appreciate it, if you wouldn’t give your number to my boyfriend.” I said as nicely as I could put it, motioning over to Zacky. She looked between us, and she narrowed her eyes.

“Aren’t you a little young?” She asked me and I gave her a malicious glare.

“I’m nineteen, he’s twenty two, we’re legal.” I said again. But she was persistent.

“Don’t couples usually sit together?” She tried to catch me in my lie, but I wasn’t having it.

“Listen, I was being nice about this. And I wanted to sit across from him so I can stare in to his pretty fucking eyes all night. Now either you’re a damn persistent bitch, or you haven’t gotten laid. I’m going to go with both. Now stop fucking hitting on him, before I turn this party into a funeral, capiche?” I hissed. She nodded.

“Oh and sweetie I hate to give this back, but I’m not into chicks.” Brian said with his signature smirk, and held up his hand which was intertwined with Jimmy’s. She just crossed her arms.

“ You can’t be gay.” She said snottily, in disbelief.

“ I believe that’s my business-“ He started, but Jimmy cut him off. Ohh they had this planned.

“Bri don’t listen to that bitch, you know I love you.” He said with his infamous straight face, before Jimmy leaned in and captured Brian’s lips in a kiss. Whoa! I hadn’t seen that one coming. Brian responded, before they pulled away.

She huffed before she just marched away. Once she was out of earshot, we all burst out laughing.

“Oh my god you two!” Val exclaimed, and they both started laughing.

“That was a bit to believable.” Matt commented, and he got flipped off.

“And M? You are one scary motherfucker, I don’t know If I’ve told you.” Zacky laughed and I grinned.

“That one was for Gena.”

“Seriously dude! ‘Turn this party into a funeral’ M you are fucking beast!” Jimmy exclaimed.

“Thanks boys, but I had to. Us Baker’s stick together. Don’t worry Zacky hun, nobody’s going to steal you from me.” I said winking, as I twisted my fork around my noodles. Zacky just rolled his eyes and dug into his lasagna

I finished my fettuccine in no time, and I sat back and held my stomach. I was definitely comfortably full. Eh I figured I’d just dance it off later.

“Alright M, we got to make the toast so come on. Matt said and we all got up to the stage. We heard people’s dinner utensils clinking as they directed their attention towards us

“Alright guys, now tonight is a really special night for us. Our Zacky V here turns 23 today!” Matt announced and everyone started cheering, and wolf whistles were heard.
“We have a special guest here that’s going to do the toast for tonight, M Baker.” He said and he handed me the mic.

“Oh well, I didn’t know I’d be doing the toast, due to Shadows’ assery.” I said and the crowd laughed a bit.

“But since I’m here, I’d just like to say something to my brother. I said before I turned to him. He had his hands in his pockets, and a smile on his face.

“Zack, I know I spend most of my time picking on you and arguing with you. And I know that all the trouble I get in, is a lot for you to handle, and I’m sorry. But seriously you’re the best brother I could ever ask for. You always stick with me, even when I’m being a raging bitch. I like how sometimes you don’t put up with my shit, because you’re a fucking bro, and you certainly won’t let some little girl shut you down.” I said laughing and he grinned.

“And I know that no matter what I do, you’ll still love me and I can’t thank you enough for that. So happy birthday ZJ, I fucking love you.” I said

“I’d toast to that!” Matt said, taking the mic from me, and we raised our glasses. The sound of them clinking echoed through the room and I walked over to Zacky and I hugged the shit out of him.

“That was awesome, thank you baby girl.” He muttered hugging me back.

“No problem. I never really tell you how much you mean to me, so you deserve it.”

“You don’t need to, I already know. But it’s nice to hear.” He said laughing a bit. I released him and I pecked his cheek.

“Now that we got the toast over with. Everyone enjoy yourselves, get shit-faced, it’s a fucking party in here tonight” Zacky said into the mic, and many ‘yeah’s were chorused. I spotted a table where the members of MCR sat.

“BOBERT!” I yelled across the room and he looked up and saw me. His eyes widened and I ran towards him. I swept him up in a hug and then he let go.

“Damn M I haven’t seen you in a while! You look great.” He said and I smiled.

“I haven’t seen you since I was drunk that one time at the tour party! I missed you!” I said again.

“WAIT IS THAT….NO ITS NOT….IT CANT BE!” Frankie yelled and I saw him with a surprised look on his face.

“Frankiiieeee!” I yelled running up to him.

“M!” He yelled and I hugged him and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

“My best friend with benefits!” I returned and he gave me a lascivious look.

“Oh that’s for later.” He said smirking and I laughed.

“Okay Iero, don’t be a pervert.” I heard someone interject and I saw Gerard fucking Way.

“Ma brotha!” I yelled

“From anotha motha!” He returned and I gave him a hug.

“Aw man I missed you guys. Where’s Mikey?” I asked looking around for that skinny bastard.

“He was just here a minute ago…” Frank said before Mikey jumped on Gerard’s back.

“Here I am!” He said with a grin, he was obviously already a bit tipsy.

“Mikey baby!” I called and he cheesed out a grin. I kissed his cheek and he giggled.

“Are you ready to party again M? Mikey asked me and I nodded.

“Yep! Except I most definitely will not be getting drunk again. I will be a good girl.”

“Yeah okay!” Frankie said and I smacked his arm.

“I’ll see you guys later okay! I’m gonna head back over.” I said and they all waved me off. I went back to the boys

“How long is this party babe?” I asked Val and she smirked.

“Girl you know how it always goes down. We’re gonna be down here at least until 2.” She smirked. Daaaamn.

“Its only the beginning.” She assured me. This would be very interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
im back! im gonna try to finally finish this soon, so expect updates again! you guys have been patient with me so thank you! :D