Status: Spleeee. Coming along slowly. Just working on getting ideas for the next chapter. 2-25-10

My Hearts Love

Kiss Me. I Know You Want To.

Nicole's P.O.V.

I slid off the car and embraced my lovely girl. Yes MY girl. Finally. Now I could party the right way. I could party happy, party with my hearts love, and now everything was right because my hearts love was mine. I twirled her around as she let out a giggle.

"I knew I wouldn't regret my choice Nicole." She spoke it through her beautiful laughter.

************************
Adien's P.O.V.

I hadn't realized how easy it was to get alcohol, but surprisingly it didn't bother me any. I was Nicole's and Nicole was mine. I laid sprawled out on her bed watching her dial numbers I'd never remember. Getting a keg, getting mike's hard, anything her little mind could think of, and fucking hell the wad of cash she pulled out of her desk made my jaw drop. Nicole saw, she giggled and came over to kiss me, then went back and dialed one more number.

"Jennifer come over tonight. You're the only adult I know and love that will party the right way, and fucking hell I've won."

I couldn't hear the voice on the other side, all I knew was that she was coming and excited to see Nicole truly happy. All at the hands of me. I hardly knew a thing about this woman, all I knew was that Nicole looked up to her like no one else. I caught her crying on the phone with her once, crying out to her ' mommy mommy that damn bitch hurt my hearts love' I knew she was talking about me and I only recently found out it was Jennifer on the other end.

Finally the phone calls were done. I peeked at the clock 4 pm party starting at 9pm going till 3 am. I had five hours to be alone with my baby girl. well four and a half people with drinks were coming around 8:30 ish.

I rolled over onto my back and looked at the ceiling waiting for Nicole to lay beside me. What a cutie she was. She laid next to me and put and arm around me curling it up to play with my hair. Her sweet breath on my neck felt good, relaxing.

I kissed her so gently, crawled over her and gained the control I so very much wanted. I kissed her gently. Her forehead, her nose, her cheeks, her lips, just below her ears. Lips to lips, Lips to neck, hands to hips, heart to heart. Body to body. Hearts racing together. It was a beautiful embrace. Damn the way she looked at me, it was so sweet, Sam never looked at me this way. The amount of care that radiated from her was intoxicating.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh. I know. It sucks. It's only a filler no worries <3

Comments and subscribers are loveddd<3