Lovely Wisdom

Not At All

I hugged Ray and walked quickly through the sea of students in the hallway. When I arrived to my English classroom, I ran right into Gerard.

"Athena!" He pulled me into a hug. "How were your last couple of classes?"

"Well, Trigonometry sucked." I replied, sitting down at an empty desk. "Drama was fun, though. I have Ray in that class."

Gerard took the desk next to me. "Ray likes Drama? Whoa..." He looked so surprised.

"I know. He said he was looking for a cute girl to meet." I giggled.

He shook his head and laughed a little, too. "Wow, I don't even want to know why."

"Poor guy, he's so lonely." I teased.

Two girls casually walked by us. One had dark brown hair that was a little past her shoulders and the other had bleach blond hair that was just as long. They both looked at Gerard and the blond girl started giggling. She whispered in the brunette's ear and she, too, started giggling. They took seats in front of us: the brunette in front of me and the blond in front of Gerard.

I looked at Gerard. He didn't even seem to notice that two girls were looking at him as he had his sketch pad out and was drawing something. The blond girl didn't quit, though. She turned around in her seat and tapped on Gerard's desk with her manicured fingernails. He looked away from his drawing to the girl.

"Hi," the blond said in a flirtatious manner. "What's your name?"

"I'm Gerard," he replied, his face blank and his voice expressionless. He didn't like it when people disturbed him when he's drawing.

"I'm Tara and this is my identical twin sister Laura." The blond gestured to the brunette. I looked closely at their faces and noticed that they are identical. I knew that blond hair wasn't natural.

"Hi," Laura said, blushing.

It was funny that neither of them noticed me.

"Hello," he took his attention back to his drawing.

I looked away from them and stared at my fingerless gloves. I was feeling really weird. I didn't know what it was or why I was feeling it, but I didn't like it. Not at all.

After a few minutes when the teacher started talking, Gerard looked at me and smiled. He lifted up his picture that he just finished drawing and put in on my desk. I stared down at it and smiled.

It was a girl and a boy. They were facing each other like they were about to kiss and they were holding onto each other. There was a cresent moon the sky. There was a caption that said: Things are better if I stay. So long and goodnight. Then there was a small side note:

I drew this for you, Athena. I hope you like it.
Love, Gee.


I looked at Gerard, still smiling. I held up my pinky finger and held it to my chest, then I made a heart with both of my hands, and then I pointed down at the drawing. In my silent language, I had said, "I love it."

Gerard smiled and whispered, "You can rip it out of my sketch pad, if you want."

I nodded. I gently ripped out the drawing, put it aside, and gave him back his sketch pad. I opened up my messanger bag, took out a random binder, and slid it in the front so I can see it. I returned the binder back into my messenger bag.

After class was over, Gerard grabbed my hand and we ran to the cafeteria.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm in a little hurry today, so here you go. There's a bit of forshadowing here.

I made a banner for this story! It's on my profile. XD
I also made a picture with Frank and Bob here. I don't know about you, but I find it rather funny.

Comment? :)