Status: Active =)

This Blood On My Hands

Happiness.

"Hayley guess what!" Jack said barging into my room and plopping on my bed.
"You forgot how to knock?" I said sarcastically turning around in my desk chair to face him.
"No. You, my lovely little sister, are coming on tour with me and All Time Low!"
"Holy fucking crap Jack are you serious?!" I said standing up.
"Yepp! I talked to Mark and he said it was all good for you and Emma to come on Warped tour with us!" Jack said getting up off my bed and giving me a hug.
I've always wanted to go on tour with Jack and his band. I thought it was so cool that he was in a band and got to tour around the world.

But here, in case you're a little lost, let me explain myself.
My name is Hayley Barakat, I'm 21 years old and I live with my brother Jack. He's the guitarist for a band called All Time Low. I've always wanted to go on tour with Jack because I idolize the fact that he's in a band. He's like my best friend. Well besides Emma. Emma Griffin and I have been best friends since we were about 5 after she moved into the house across from me. We got along instantly and we've been best friends ever since.

"I have to call Emma!" I squealed looking for my phone.
"Alright well we leave on Friday, so she should probably like stay here on Thursday since we have to get up kinda early." Jack said as he stepped out of my room. I yelled okay and dialed Emma's number.
"Hello?" Emma's voice rang through the phone.
"Emma!! We're going on Warped tour!" I practically yelled at her.
"What?!?!" She screamed back.
"Come over and I'll explain everything!" I hung up the phone and about half a minute later a panting Emma busted through my door. Yes we still lived in the same houses we did when we were 5.
"Alright explain!" Emma panted sitting criss-cross on my bed.
"You Emma Griffin, and I Hayley Barakat, are going on warped tour, with Jack's band All Time Low!" I explained sitting in my desk chair.
We both screamed and Alex came running into my room. Yes Alex as in the lead singer of ATL.
"What happened?!" He asked confused. I'm guessing he didn't know we were coming on tour.
Emma and I looked at each other and then screamed, "We're coming on tour with you guys!"
"Are you serious?!" Alex asked shocked.
We nodded our heads and he said, "That's so awesome! This is going to be insane!"
He sat on the bed next to Emma and said, "You guys realize you're going to be stuck on a tour bus with 4 guys for like 4 months right?"
We nodded our heads and shrugged. Emma blushed a little and I could only think about what was going through her head. She kinda had a crush on Alex so she was probably even more stoked about this tour than I was.
"I can't wait!" i said spinning my chair around.
"Me either." Alex and Emma said at the same time. They looked at each other then looked down and blushed. It took everything I had not to aw out load.
"Well I'm going to go tell the rest of the guys. I'll see you ladies later." Alex said getting up and waving.
"You're so in love with him Emma!" I said once I knew he was down stairs. We lived in a two story apartment thing and the stairs were extremely loud.
"I know! It's crazy." Emma said laying down on my bed.
"Don't sorry. I think he likes you too." I said getting up and laying down next to her.
"I hope. I've been crushing on him for like 2 years now." She said putting her hands behind her head.
"One day Emma. One day." I said mirroring her move.
She laughed a little and we stayed like that talking for a little while.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hayley
Emma
Jack
Alex

I'm Watching The Incredible's ;)
haha