Status: Active =)

This Blood On My Hands

- Hayley Barakat
Age: 21

Hayley is the younger sister of Jack Barakat from All Time Low. Her and her best friend Emma are going onto Warped tour with Jack and the rest of the band this year. All goes well until they meet the guys of Escape the Fate, a new band from Las Vegas, Nevada.
Hayley and Emma start hanging out with the guys of ETF, but Jack doesn't approve. He's afraid Hayley's going to get hurt, and because she's his younger sister he's extremely over protective sometimes. But part of that reason is because they have no family left. Their dad walked out on them when Hayley was about 5 and their mom died from lung cancer almost a year ago.
The rest of their family don't keep in touch because they really don't care. So now their all the other has left, but that's good because they're extremely close and are always there for each other.....


- Emma Griffin
Age: 20

Ever since nap times and milk&cookies for snack, Emma anad Hayley were best friends. Emma comes from a well rounded family, and gets along with her parents. The one thing her parents can't stand about their daughter is that she is going on tour with Jack's band. Mr. and Mrs. Griffin always adored the Barakat children and saw them as their own, but they never understood why Jack had chosen to be in a 'silly band'. Emma hopes that going on tour would help her meet new people and experiance new things. However, when Emma finds comfort with the boys of Escape the Fate... Jack and the rest of All Time Low aren't too happy.