Status: Done

Unholy Confessions.

Stay Away From Her

Jimmy’s POV
All I could see was red I was so man. I kicked the door open and there he sat the man who raped my fiancée. “YOU MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!” I shouted as I grabbed his collar. “Hey man! Watch it I didn’t do anything your crazy ass Merch girl attacked me.” I swung my arm back and my fist collided with his face. “You! You’re a sick bastard you raped my Fiancée!” He smirked “yeah I bet I got further then you…and boy was she a good fuck!” he said I lost it and started beating the shit out of him until he was a bloodied pulp on the floor. “STAY AWAY FROM HER OR I WILL MURDER YOU WITH MY BARE FUCKING HANDS!” I walked out with Matt and Brian fallowing me I saw Cassadee on the ground looking at a gold locket. “Whats in that?” I asked she jumped “Oh I’m sorry!” I said and hugged her. She looked at me with big eyes full of pain and I couldn’t stand it. She sighed and opened the locket I saw one side had a picture of two little girls. While the other side was of the same little girls and an older woman. “It’s me and my Twin and my mom.” She sighed out. “Oh….” I didn’t know what I should say. “You were very adorable when you were little.” She smiled then let out a sob.
“I…I’m sorry Jimmy.” I looked at her confused “What?” she looked at me and said “I’ve been lying to you, to almost everyone I know.” She started crying again “Cassie baby…what are you talking about?” she looked at me “I…I have a huge s...secret.” She paused “I haven’t told anybody but Jackie and Matt this. My twin was killed by my father along with my mom, He beat me and raped me for 13 years…I….I..Killed him at the age of 14, I….I was put in jail for….8 Years...I got out the day after my 21st birthday. I have this Tattoo.” She moved her hair away from her neck and there were the words.
Keep the faith, even when you know you’re losing.
She took off her ring and put it in my hand “I…I understand you probably don’t want to marry me anymore.” She looked down and I laughed “I would have to be completely stupid to let you walk away from me and I know I’m not stupid.” I saw her look up and smile “I love you so much jimmy.” I smiled “I love you too you’re the best thing that has ever happened to me.” I truly loved this woman. I kissed her and she deepened the kiss until we were in a full blown make-out session.
By the time we had got to the hotel she was practically tearing my clothes off….that night we made love.

Cassadee’s POV
I woke up tangled in Jimmy’s arms. I smiled when I saw the smile on his lips. I kissed his lips and he smiled “What a wonderful way to wake up.” I smacked him “Hurry Jimmy we gotta get on the bus!” he got up “Fine! Where are we heading to now?” I looked at tour schedule “Uhm…Atlanta” He nodded and got in the shower. “FIVE MINUTES!!!” Matt shouted just as jimmy got out of the shower… I ran in and got in the shower long enough to wash my hair then I got out and got dressed real quick. “To the bus!” Matt shouted.
Everyone was sitting around talking when I fell asleep…..
♠ ♠ ♠
Well,

Part 2 of 2 for me... Don't ask why I split it up I just felt like it...Oh and a word to ask everyone....Who repported this story? Well I'm upset This story was reported now we are waiting for the editors...well Comment, Subscribe and please next time tell us and we will fix it no need to report us we don't want this story deleted we love this story.