Status: Done

Unholy Confessions.

This Is The SECOND Time You've Gotten Me In Your Pants!

Cassadee’s POV
I stopped breathing wait no I froze totally Brandon and his asshole Friends where here with a Camera crew. Then I saw the face I never wanted to see again Raab himself walked in and smirked at me “Yo! Cassie baby Come here and Give me a hug!” I didn’t move he walked up and wrapped his arms around me at the same time I saw bam hugging Jackie “So babe did you miss me?” Raab asked me “Don’t call me your babe you cheating ass” he grabbed my arm “Now listen here I never cheated on you. You cheated on me!” He squeezed my arm “Let Go Raab!” I shouted Jimmy walked up and said “Hand off my girlfriend bitch!” Raab looked shocked “You’re cheating on me again!” I shook my head “We have been over for Three Fucking year’s asshole!”
He went to punch me but hit jimmy so Jimmy being the tough guy drug Raab out of the house by his hair and they were fighting then Next thing I know Syn and Bam are in the pool fighting. I saw Raab and jimmy rolling around in the fire pit thank god there was no fire going. I saw Zacky trying to pull Syn and Bam apart and I saw Ryan Trying to pry Jimmy off of Raab. Then I saw Cody and Novak and I eminently hoped that Zacky would punch him and as if on cue Zacky looked up and saw Novak hitting on Cody he lost it and into the pool both of them went I sighed “EVERYBODY KOCK IT THE FUCK OFF!” Jackie, Cody, and I shouted everyone stopped fighting “Bam I think it’s time for you to leave and take you’re no good friends with you!” I shouted he came up out of the pool and said “Carter I thought we were friends?” I smacked him hard on the face causing him to spit blood “Never call me Carter ever again!” Raab being a smart ass kissed me on the lips so the Rev lost it and threw Raab in the pool. Once the security guard got Bam and everyone else off the property I sat by the pool Jackie sat next to me “I can’t believe he called you Carter” I sighed “I know” she looked at me “Do you miss him?” I shook my head no.
“Do you miss bam?” She looked at me and said “FUCK NO!” I smirked “will you admit you love Gates?” She spit her water out and said “Never do I like Gates no I don’t!” I laughed “Go help him with his wounds.” She sighed “Fine...” I sat there looking at the water “hey…” I heard Jimmy say. I looked up at him “hi...” he sighed “Uhm…if you don’t mind me asking why that faggot called you carter?” I gulped I hated talking about this “Uhm…” I sighed “My real name is Carter but I had it legally Changed when my parents died” He nodded “I have a bit of a dark past that is slowly and painfully coming back to bite my ass.” Jimmy hugged me “it’s okay I’m here for you I proved to you and you accepted me and I’m here and I ain’t going anywhere!” I nodded then Matt walked out and said “Uhm Jackie told me about your parents” I stood up and charged into the house “JACKIE YOU FUCKING ICE WOMAN! YOU PROMISED ME!!” I saw her sneaking back upstairs and I heard her banging on the bathroom door “SYN OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR SHE IS GOING TO KILL ME!” he opened the door she ran in and slammed it “LOCK THE DOOR!” I heard her shout “why?” I heard him ask “JUST FUCKING DO IT!” I heard laughing so I pounded on the door!

“WHEN YOU COME OUT BITCH I’m GOING TO KICK YOUR ICE PRINCESS ASS!” I heard laughing I turned and saw Johnny Fucking Christ looking thru his little slit in the door I kicked the door and he slammed it shut. I smiled when I walked downstairs “Uhm do I want to know?” Val asked I shook my head no she walked away. I sighed wow tonight couldn’t get any worse 2 hours later Zacky came in holding Cody in his arms “I think she is staying here tonight” he said I looked at him and said “Duh!” he laughed “Shut up!” I stuck my Tongue out at him. Jimmy sat next to me on the couch I had gotten shit faced because I wanted to feel nothing so I walked out and saw Syn and Jackie I jumped on her back and we both ended up in the pool sin was laughing so I pulled him in too. “What the fuck Cass?” I smiled he looked at me “you’re drunk huh?” I nodded jimmy helped me out of the pool and I started shaking “Come on baby you can barrow some of my cloths” I smiled and then I heard Jackie said “Damn Gates this is the second time you’ve gotten me in your pants” we all laughed.
I walked into Jimmy’s Room with him. I took off my dress in front of him and then I saw him staring at my ass “Hey bud eyes up here” I slurred he smiled and kissed me and one thing led to another me and Jimmy had our lips attached and our bodies moving in sync with each other and soon we where both passed out I guess I’m staying the night again.

I woke up the next morning with the Hangover from hell I realized I was naked and I saw jimmy lying next to me oh god I didn’t!
I got dressed in Jimmy’s clothes he let me barrow. I got some aspirin and water I sighed and sat out by the pool thinking I remember everything the party, the announcement, the bam showing up, getting drunk, pushing Jackie and Syn in the pool, and having sex with Jimmy. Oh man I hope we were safe….
I saw Cody walk downstairs and sat next to me “Hey…whats wrong?” I sighed she didn’t know about my parents or real name she didn’t know about my past she didn’t know about me and jimmy last night so I think I better tell her about me and Jimmy first so I blurted out “me and Jimmy had sex!”
♠ ♠ ♠
O.o Comment! I need some comments this is for everyone who commented and our 8 subscribers wow! haha A7x must be popular well haha Today is my birthday! yay!

The girls outfits!