Status: Done

Unholy Confessions.

Do You Think You Could Call Me Brian

Jackie’s POV:

My heart stopped when Bam came in the door. “Miss me babe? Daddy’s back.” I froze as Bam grabbed me in a bear hug and kissed me. I pushed him off me “I’m not your babe anymore and who the hell invited you?” He smirked at me “I’m Bam fucking Margera. I don’t need an invitation.” I tried to walk away from him when Gates walked up. He put his arm around me “You ok Jackie? Whats with the asshole?” I wanted to cry. “I’m fine Brian. I just…” Bam cut me off “I’m her fiancé. Who the fuck are you?” I shoved Bam. “I am NOT your fiancé anymore. Get out of here Bam.” Brian was glaring at him. “You heard here. Leave.” He had venom slicing through his voice. He turned his hat backwards on his head. Next thing I knew we were all out by the pool when Bam tried to sucker punch Brian. He slammed his fist into Bam’s Face. Both of them landed in the pool. I turned and saw Jimmy and Raab rolling on the ground and when they broke apart Raab kissed Cassie and she shoved him in the pool. She yelled for everyone to stop fighting. Things got so out of hand so fast I wasn’t sure what happened. All I know is I ended up in the pool and so did Cassie. Matt came out yelling. Once they had Margera and his band of idiots out of the place Brian offered me some clean dry clothes. I laughed at him “Damn Gates this is the second time you’ve gotten me in your pants.” Everyone stopped what they were doing and laughed. I know I was burning with the blush on my face. I told him I would be there in a few I needed to talk to Cassie.

I could not believe Raab called her Carter. I had told Matt about her parents and her having her named changed after their death. He and I were the only ones here that knew. When we were done talking she shoved me towards Brian’s room. I was halfway up the stairs when she yelled at me. “SYN OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR SHE’S GOING TO KILL ME.” I ran in shutting the door behind me “LOCK THE FUCKING DOOR.” He looked at me with a smirk “Why?” “JUST DO IT.” Syn was laughing at this point. Cassie said she would get me when I came out. I turned to look into the amused eyes of Brian. “So not only do you want in my pants Jackie you want me to protect you too?” He had a silly grin on his face. “Fuck you Gates. I don’t need your protection and I sure as hell don’t need any more of your clothes.” I grabbed at the door knob and he put his hand over mine. “Hey Jackie don’t. I’m sorry. Come on. Let’s go to my room and you can use my shower and get cleaned up. I want to lend you my clothes. I think they look really good on you.” I nodded following him out of the guest bathroom into his room and his bathroom. Once I got out of the shower and dressed he was sitting on his bed flipping through channels on his flat screen.

“Jackie can you tell me what the hell that was all about?” He looked like he hadn’t even gotten into a fight. “Look Gates, Bam was my fiancé until I caught him with another blonde in our bed. I walked away that day and never looked back. I’m sorry he showed up and well, did all this shit here. I never thought I would have to see him again.” I looked out the window overlooking the pool. There were still a ton of people there. Mostly girls still. I looked back at Gates who looked like he was deep in thought. I was thankful he didn’t ask any more questions. “Look Gates I think I’m going to head home and let you get back to the party and all the girls down there.” He grabbed my arm “No Jackie. Please stay. I want to just sit here with a movie and hang out with you. If you go home now Margera will just be there waiting for you.” I sighed I knew he was right. I sat on the edge of the bed and Gates went to a mini fridge in his room and pulled out two Guinness’s and then a bottle of Jack. He handed me one of the beers and then poured us a shot. We sat on the edge of the bed in silence for a long time. He kept filling my shot glass. Before long I was feeling no pain. We talked about the night I walked in on Bam and he told me about a past girlfriend that cheated on him. He said she was the reason he had so many one night stands. I guess we do have something in common. We’ve both had our hearts broken. About three hours later we were both smashed. I stumbled to the window and he followed me. I saw Cody and Zacky sitting by the pool talking and Jimmy and Cassie were making out under a tree. I laughed “She really needs to get a room. I think they might fuck right there.” I slurred my words. Gates opened his sliding door stepping onto the balcony and yelled “Hey Rev! Get a fucking room.” I stood just inside the door laughing. Jimmy pulled his face away from my friend “I will. Stop watching. Don’t want you to jerk off to my sex life.” Gates flipped him off and came back in. I was trying so hard not to laugh but it didn’t work. I spit my beer out and lost it. Gates walked up to me and smirked “Oh so you think that was funny?” I kept laughing nodding my head. “Yeah. I could see it now. Maybe you should go down stairs and see if there are any groupies left for you.”

Before I could react Gates had me in his arms and was kissing me. He pulled away and whispered into my ear. “Who needs groupies when I have you?” My head was spinning out of control. What the hell am I doing? I’m kissing Synester Fucking Gates. He was looking down into my eyes when I pulled him back down to my lips. My head was spinning and my lips were fighting with my brain.

I woke up the next morning and realized I was not at home. My head was spinning and pounding. Where the hell am I? I looked at the tattooed arm around my waist. Oh hell no! I fucking did it again. I shoved his arm off me and realized I was only in my bra and underwear. Holy hell what the fuck have I done? Gates looked up at me and smiled. “Sleep well?” I groaned holding my head. “What the fuck happened last night?” He placed his hand over his heart “Ouch! That hurt. You don’t remember making love to me?” My jaw hit the floor. He had a huge smile on his face. I was putting his clothes he gave me the night before wear on when I walked out of his room. “Gates I hate when you try to fuck with my head like that!” I slammed the door behind me. I went down the stairs trying to remember what happened. I stopped halfway down when I heard Cassie and Cody talking. Cassie blurted out “I slept with Jimmy!” My jaw hit the floor. All Cody could say was “Wha?” I walked up behind her “You did what?” She looked like a deer caught in the headlights. “I Uhm…I thought you went home…why are you wearing Syn’s clothes again?” I glared at her “Because I got shoved into the goddamn pool again. I swear I’m not going near that fucking thing again.” Cody laughed. I realized she was wearing men’s clothes too. I raised an eyebrow to her “Well, well, look who’s wearing Zacky’s clothes. And you little missy are wearing Jimmy’s so I don’t want to hear one word out of either of you.” Cody squeaked out “Hey at least I didn’t have sex with Zacky!” I looked at her “Well I didn’t have sex either!”

When I looked up I saw Gates standing there with a hurt look in his eyes. Oh my God! I did have sex with him. I jumped up “Brain wait!” He was already heading up the stairs. Both Cassie and Cody looked at each other when Cassie spit out “She so did have sex. Did you see the look on Syn’s face?” I tripped running up the steps after him. By the time I got to his room his door was locked. I knocked “Gates please let me in. I want to talk to you. I’m sorry.” I slid down the wall with tears in my eyes. I fucked up so badly this time. I sat there for a few minutes before the door opened and he helped me to my feet. I walked back into his room and he shut the door behind me. I looked up into his amazing brown eyes. “Gates I’m sorry I was really drunk. I…don’t know what to say. I thought you were kidding with me.” He just stood there looking hurt. “You know Jackie I really do like you a lot. It meant something to me. I thought it meant something to you too.” My heart jumped in my throat. “Gates I’m sorry. I like you too. I just don’t know if you are someone I could trust with my heart. I’m so sorry.” He wiped a tear that was rolling down my cheek. “Jackie, give me a chance. I want to give you my heart. I never thought I would ever find a girl I felt I could love again. I think you could be the one for me. I promise I won’t hurt you like Margera did.” He cupped my face in his big hands. I looked deep in his eyes. There I saw truth to what he was saying. I sighed. “Don’t you dare hurt me Gates.” His lips found their way to mine. I was going to give this man a chance. He pulled back and looked at me “Do you think you could call me Brian? I hate it when you call me Gates. I feel like your enemy when you call me that.” I smiled and said “I guess I could but when I’m mad I will call you Gates. Brian what am I going to tell the girls?” He laughed “Tell them you have an amazingly sexy new boyfriend.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so Vengeance and I were on a roll. Next chapter will come from Lovinbenji. Do you think Syn will be a good boyfriend or will he go back to being a man whore? Comments mean the world to us. See how fast the updates roll?