Status: Done

Unholy Confessions.

Damn Jackie!

Cody POV

Once Jackie and Brian joined everyone in the living room we decided to head home; we said our goodbyes and climbed into Jackie’s car. I was driving seeing as I drank the least last night; Cassie took forever to get into the car, she was to busy making out with Jimmy.

“So what’s up with you and Brian now?” Cassie asked from the back seat of Jack’s car.

“We’re together now” Jackie mumbled quietly but we still heard her; my head snapped to the right to look at my friend, she rolled her eyes at my huge smile and Cassie’s squeals.

“Code, watch the road” Jackie told my firmly; I rolled my eyes at her as I turned my attention onto the road in front of me again.

Cassie again began shooting question after question at Jackie; it turns out that Jackie got drunk last night so she couldn’t really remember her and Brian having sex, but they did! Unlike Jackie who didn’t want to talk about her sex life; Cass was all for telling us every little detail about her night with Jimmy.

“So what’s up with you and Zacky?” Jackie asked interrupting Cassie right before she told us how good Jimmy was; there are some things we don’t want to hear about but Cassie never seemed to understand that.

“What do you mean?” I asked frowning slightly; I knew Jackie and Cassie weren’t going to leave me alone until I talked to them about Zacky.

“Oh come on Codes, everyone can see how much you two like each other” Cassie joined the conversation as she leaned forward in her seat and rested her arms against the back of Jackie’s and mine seats.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” I mumbled as I stopped at a red light.

“Why are you trying to avoid talking about this? We know you like him Codes, just give him a chance. I mean look at me and Brian; I’m giving him a chance and he’s a big man whore” Jackie told me crossing her arms over her chest; she always hated how I shut people off from me.

“Yeah Code, besides Zacky wasn’t that much of a man whore to start with. He’s a great guy and you two have a lot in common; go make your move already” Cass said as I parked Jackie’s car in her spot in our garage.

The three of us climbed out and headed inside; we walked straight to the kitchen and got us some painkillers. After that we all went to have a shower and basically just sat around home for the rest of the day; we all have the day off work so we were happy. We were watching TV in our living room when both Jack and Cass got a text message; Brian and Jimmy asked them out on a date. Cass replied instantly with yes while Jackie looked over at me; I could tell she wasn’t sure about leaving me at home alone. Seeing as Jackie’s the oldest of us three she tends to be a mother figure; I smiled and nodded at her, if she didn’t go out with Brian then I would kick her ass.

I laughed as Cass grabbed my hand and started dragging me towards her room; I grabbed Jackie’s hand so she had to follow us. We always helped each other get ready for dates and nights out; as I helped them pick out what to wear they both told me about everything. I was glad they told me but also guilty; I felt sorry for what they have gone through.

Once I did their hair and makeup, they got dressed and waited for their boyfriends; Jimmy was the first to arrive and I answered the door, I watched to make sure Cassie got away safely. I did the same with Brian and Jackie; once I was alone I didn’t really know what to do with myself.

I was sitting on the couch in the living room watching some music videos; suddenly I heard the door bell ringing so I got up and walked towards the front door. When I opened the door I came face to face with Zacky; I felt a blush form on my cheeks and my heart beat quickened. Damn Jackie for telling him to come over.

“Uh hi” Was all I could get out of my mouth; I relaxed a little when I heard the beautiful sound of Zacky’s laugh.

“I thought you might like some company seeing as Brian and Jimmy took the girls out and I brought some Chinese for dinner” Zacky smiled down at me making me to lose focus.

“Jackie asked you to come over didn’t she?” I asked as a smile formed on my lips; I stepped aside so he could walk in, which he did instantly.

“Yeah she did call me but I was going to come over anyways” Zacky explained to me as I lead him into the living room.

I told him to make himself at home while I walked into the kitchen and got us two beers, two plates, two spoons and two forks; as I sat next to Zacky on the couch I handed him a beer which he gratefully took. While Zacky opened all the containers, I placed our plates on the coffee table in front of us; we both helped ourselves to the food as we watched a music channel.

After dinner I gave Zacky a tour of the house; I showed him everything apart from Jackie’s and Cassie’s bedrooms. Zacky spent the longest time in my bedroom; I watched him as he took everything in. He was excited as he looked through my impressive CD collection, he laughed at the photo collage I made of me and my girls, and he rolled his eyes when he saw my filled walk in-closet.

“I noticed you didn’t have any photos of your family” Zacky told me as we walked back into the living room; my heart stopped beating as the words flowed from his mouth.

“Well I better get all this cleaned up before the girls get home” I said avoiding the topic that Zacky was trying to bring up; I picked up the dirty plates, forks and spoons before heading into the kitchen.

“Did you want any dessert? I think we have some ice cream in the freezer” I asked Zacky as he watched me from the doorway; I loaded the dish washer before turning back to face Zacky with my fake smile in place, only Cass and Jackie could tell when I used my fake smile.

“No I’m fine thanks” Zacky told me while looking into my eyes; I was the first to look away as I grabbed the now empty beer bottles and food containers from his hands.

I walked back into the living room with Zacky right behind me; we both sat back down on the couch only this time Zacky was a lot closer to me. I blushed as I felt Zacky’s leg touch mine; I tried my hardest to focus on the TV but with Zacky this close to me it was really hard.

I felt butterflies in my stomach as Zacky causally placed his arm on the back of the couch; but within a few minutes his arm had slid down and was now around my shoulders. His fingertips were gently rubbing my bare upper arm and I felt tinges from his soft touch; without me even realizing my body snuggled closer to Zacky’s warm body.

Soon I felt him turning my head so I was looking at him; my eyes fluttered shut when Zacky leaned down closing the small distance between us. A shiver of pleasure ran through my body as soon as Zacky’s soft lips touched mine; I loved the feel of his lip rings against my lips, and I found myself kissing him back.

I moved my body so I was facing him more; my hands cupped his cheeks as his hands grabbed my hips pushing me backwards onto the couch, he gently laid me down keeping his lips firmly on mine. His body hovered over mine as I felt his tongue brush across my bottom lip; he was begging for entrance and I gained it to him.

As our tongues searched each other’s mouths I suddenly realized what I was going and what was happening; even through my heart was telling me to keep kissing Zacky my head was telling me to stop, and like always I listened to my head.

“Zacky stop” I breathed out as I broke our kiss; my heart broke when I saw the hurt face of Zacky.

“I’m sorry but I can’t do this” I said quietly as I rolled myself from under Zacky’s body and off the couch; I ran a hand through my hair as I heard Zacky climb off the couch behind me.

“Code, I thought…” Zacky started to say but I cut him from; I turned around to face him with tears forming in my eyes.

“Zacky please just go” I whispered and I couldn’t even look him in the eye; I felt his eyes burning into my face as he hesitated, but after a few minutes he slowly walked himself to the front door.

I only let my tears fall when I heard his car pull out of the driveway; I wiped my tears as best I could but more just kept falling down my cheeks. I stumbled my way into the kitchen going straight to the cupboard that held all our alcohol; I grabbed the quarter empty bottle of 80% pure vodka and stumbled back into the living room.

I sat down on the couch and unscrewed the lid of the bottle; I threw the lid onto the coffee table but it just bounced off and landed on the floor. I placed my lips to the open bottle and took a mouthful; I swallowed feeling the burn in my throat and the weird taste that vodka has.

I just kept drinking as I felt the numb feeling flood my body; I kept drinking even after I was smashed off my face. I didn’t notice the burn or the taste as I finished the bottle off; I let the bottle slip from my hand as I stood up, I left the empty bottle on the floor as I planned on getting more alcohol.

But my plan vanished from my mind when I felt lightheaded; my eyes rolled back into my head, my legs gave way making me collapse onto the floor, my eyes closed as my brain slowed down and was covered in darkness.