Status: in going ..

Subject 101 :Wanna test my mind

''Life isn't that hard to look at when you don't try to figure what is wrong ,but then when u start u will never be able to stop ,and your world will become the hell .
People say that is easier if u stay optimistic and rule your world by justice the right thing ,love ,that everyone has a second change but yet here I see that what I was raised to see and be is all turned around by the very one who grow me up ,''It is for you to know how you should not be..''
I didn't agreed by that time at all I fought with my every last and bit part of me to prove my father wrong ,defeated by mine own ways now I sit here and watch as the world did and dose the same old thing never playing by justice or not even think of a second chance you are doomed by your very birth ,to see that what you are taught as a little child is nothing but a mere lie ,and if you think there is something out there out of ordinary is nothing but ideas of bored humans.''

Alice Sasha Wyvern

Do you really know who your parents are ?
Do they really what you to find the truth out ?
And what if it is the thing that you never dream of ,what do you do when it is no way back to the way it was ,are you prepared to choose ,if life is complicated would you want another complication ?
  1. Beginnings
    just a start
  2. Findings