Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Confusion

The art room was empty. I checked the clock to see I was twenty minutes early, what a surprise. I went and sat down at Gerard's table and when I did so I felt a presence behind me. I turned around and yelped with surprise. Hayden stood directly in front of me.

"Jesus Christ Hayden, don't do that!" I covered my beating heart with my hand.

"Made up your mind yet?" he asked with his arms crossed. His light eyes felt as though they were burning into me and I winced slightly.

"Not really." I admitted. I hadn't really thought about it. He leaned down and brought his face really close to mine. I could smell cigarettes and mint on his breath. He was so close that if I wanted to, with one move I could kiss him.

"Better hurry Frankie, time is running out." he brought his hand up and stroked my cheek. His hands were like ice. The suddenly he pulled away and left the room with me staring after him in confusion.

Gerard walked in about five minutes after Hayden left. I was in the same position staring at the door so when Gerard walked in it felt slightly awkward. He came and sat with me and pulled out his sketchbook without one word with me not moving and began to draw. What did Hayden mean I was running out of time? Since when was there a deadline? I slowly turned around and rested my forehead on the cool table. Suddenly the comforting sound of pencil scratching against paper came to a halt. I lifted my head up to see Gerard looking at me with a touch of sympathy. I think he was waiting for me to speak first. Did he only feel comfortable to speak first at home?

"What do you think of Hayden Vicious?" I asked. Gerard blinked as if he was mulling over the question in his mind.

"Creepy." he shrugged. "I'm not a fan." I nodded slowly.

"He wants me to join the Skeleton Crew." I admitted. Gerard's eyes widened. Yeah I'm not the scariest guy school, of course he was wondering why I was selected.

"Why?" I shrugged.

"A pawn in his evil plot to take over the school?" I shrugged. Gerard smiled a bit. I thought back to last night with myself and that photo.

"Wouldn't doubt it." I smiled too.

"Frankie!" I turned my head to see Hayden with a cigarette poised between two fingers. I inwardly groaned but made my way over to him anyways. He tossed aside his wasted cancer stick and roughly grabbed my arm and began dragging me behind the school where the druggies from the school next door usually hang out. I never knew he was this strong! I whimpered as his grip tightened around my wrist. Suddenly he stopped and spun me into the wall so I was pressed up against it and facing him. He was so much taller then me.

"Do I have an offer for you!" he grinned maliciously to reveal his 'fangs'.

"W- What do you mean?" I asked nervously.

"How would you like to join us on another mission?" I raised my eyebrows. I remembered the last mission I was assigned to, the rush was exhilarating!

"Go on..." I encouraged. His grinned widened.

"I'll call you with your instructions tonight." he smiled. His long black bangs hung over his right eye and I bet if he wasn't so creepy then he would be considered cute.

"Sure." I said.

"Fabulous."

"Oh and Hayden?" he was about to walk away but he turned back and looked at me.

"Do you wear contacts?" I asked lamely. I have always wanted to know. His grin returned.

"Nope." and he walked away while pulling another cigarette out of his pocket.
♠ ♠ ♠
There we go, in English class you get an update :)