Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Vampire

I opened the door and stepped into the warmth of my home. I closed the door behind me and slipped my shoes off. I trudged upstairs to my room and shut the door behind me. What was I going to do? I slid down the wall and sat down. If Hayden liked me then that was really bad. I guess if Gee wasn't in the picture I would accept but he was. I liked Gerard, I really did. They way he slowly opened up to me. The way his eyes had flecks of gold and the way he smiled. I hardly knew the guy but already I was too attached to let go. Hayden on the other hand scared the living shit out of me. I didn't know what he was fully capable of. Would he try and kill Gerard if I did choose him? It was like he was... a vampire I guess? So cold and creepy and always dressed in black and white... the way his eyes were so large and pale and the way his skin seemed to glow in the shadows. Maybe he really was a vampire?

I looked over at my clock seeing that I had been sitting there for two hours mulling over thoughts in my head. I sighed and stood up. Without bothering to change into my PJs, I slid into bed and fell into a troubled sleep.

"Gerard, what would you do if someone liked you but they threatened to kill someone you liked because you liked them?" I asked before class began. Hayden was no where to be seen, which I was quite happy about. Gerard looked up from his sketchbook. He didn't hide it from me anymore.

"So they want to kill you because you like them back or because you like the other person?" he asked quietly.

"Because I like the other person." I said. "I never said this was happening with me." I added quickly. Gerard gave me a skeptical look. When he realized I wouldn't tell him who it was, he dropped his eyes back to his book and resumed drawing.

"Attention all students, there is a mandatory in the concert hall immediately." I couldn't help but smirk slightly. This was about me. I think Gerard caught my smile because he asked.

"You?" I looked at his eyes. He seemed shocked.

"Yeah." I whispered as we stood up and flooded out the door.

"Why?" he asked. I just looked at him and he seemed to understand. "Oh..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait :/ I have felt really uncreative lately... so hopefully things will speed up again to an update everyday like how it used to be :] Follow me on Twitter:
CharredRemains6