Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Glare

The next day at school I arrived late. My first period teacher of the day, for drama, cast me a glare since i interrupted the lesson. I quietly took my seat and zoned out until she made us stand up and do some improve. I really loved it but I wasn't into it, Gerard and Hayden were stuck in my brain and it was giving me a headache.

Biology crept up slowly and I flew out of drama to the lab. It was completely empty and when the class did file in, Hayden wasn't there. Turns out he was away sick which made me feel even more miserable then I was before. I just ignored my teacher as she droned on about how the basketball team was going to win tonight's game... she always went off topic like that. I didn't know what to do about Gerard though... I would see him at lunch and then at art. Do I sit with him? Do I talk to him? Hell... I don't know. Was it even my fault? He took me there and he lied in the first place, if he didn't lie then this would have never happened and... I wouldn't be in this mess. I sighed and looked at the clock. Half an hour until lunch. I dug through my bag and looked for a scrap piece of paper and a pen. Once found, I drew a diagram and began putting pro's and cons for being with both Gerard and Hayden. I couldn't come up with any pro's for Gerard and one con being that Hayden wouldn't be happy... but he was encouraging double dating? He is so fucking confusing! I came up with one pro and one con for Hayden; the pro being that he was protection from the jocks and preps and the con that Gerard would be pissed... dammit.

There he was. He seemed to melt into the corner of the cafeteria but maybe that was just me. His hood of his hoodie was up over his head so I couldn't see his face. He was drawing as always but it was a new book. I could tell by the way the cover wasn't frayed and the pages weren't bent and worn. I passes the cafeteria line and slowly walked towards him. iIt felt as though all eyes were on me and I took each step slowly. I paused in front of him but then I turned and slid down the wall to sit beside him.

"Hey Gee." I mumbled. He didn't respond as he sketched away. I glanced over at his new book but he raised the cover so I couldn't see what he was drawing. I frowned and looked out at the school chatting, eating and laughing. I wished I had that but people feared me because of Hayden or hated me because of Gerard. I was a freak. I was a Misfit. "Are you mad?" I asked Gerard. His hand froze as he seemed to consider the question.

"Yes." he said it so quietly I almost didn't hear him.

"What did I do?" I was surprised he even said it or even responded to me, I didn't know which one I was more shocked about. He slowly turned his head enough so I could see one glaring eye hidden under his messy black hair.

"My parents hate me." he hissed. My mind clicked with what he was saying to me.

"Did he call?" I asked, referring to Mr. McClure. Gerard nodded sadly. "'Cause of what happened or because you skipped?" I didn't mean to offend him but next thing I knew Gerard stood up and glared down at me.

"You're such a fucking dick, ya know that?" and he walked away leaving me stunned and in conclusion what I was going to do next.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh... what are Frank's plans?