Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Over

That night I went on MSN and instantly saw Hayden was online. I greeted him and he responded with a hello. I quickly told him what passed between Gerard I today and then told him what homework we had for biology. He thanked me and then I asked how he was feeling.

Vicious: I'm okay.

I held my breath as I began to type in my response. I thought about how to work this the entire bus ride home. I guess my goal was to do as Hayden said, double date.

Frank Iero: Do you want to come over?

Vicious: I'l be over in 20

Hayden signed off and I followed. I ran to the shower, stripped and jumped in. It took me about five minutes until I was out again and quickly blow drying my hair and then straightening it. In just a towel I ran to my room and threw on my skinniest jeans, I was going commando tonight. I didn't even put on a shirt but I quickly went back to the bathroom and applied some eyeliner and sighed. A few minutes to spare until he would be here and I would be losing the only thing that you have once. Yeah, that was my plan. Now I wasn't sure if I wanted to double date or just make Gerard jealous for being a prick, either way it was inevitable now. The doorbell rang and I flew down the stairs but stopped in front of the door so it didn't seem like I just ran down to greet him. I opened the door to see two scary light eyes looking down at me. Hayden wore a plain leather jacket and his standard white shirt and black skinny jeans. I swallowed nervously as he scanned me for answers but his eyes suddenly widened with realization.

"Oh!" he squeaked.

"Hi Hayden." I said sheepishly. "Come in." I moved out of the way to allow Hayden entrance into the house. He hesitated but accepted the invitation without a word. He slipped off his shoes and jacket and followed me into the living room. I was so new at this I didn't know what to do. Sixteen and awkward as hell! "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked nervously.

"Sure." he replied. He sounded awkward too and maybe even nervous.

"What do you want to watch? Like, what kind?"

"Whatever." he said and looked around the room. I chose a horror movie since I knew he liked them and I was scared shitless of them. Perfect for snuggling. Hayden eyed my chose for a moment but said nothing. I had feeling he knew what I was planning but he didn't argue. The movie started and already I was freaking out.

It wasn't half way through yet and I was ready to piss myself or at least scream really loud. Hayden watched the movie with a small smirk playing on his lips as I hugged his right arm. Suddenly the girl in the movie was attacked by a monster and a scream slipped through my lips. I buried my face in Hayden's shoulder. I felt him gently stroking my hair just like in my dream and I shivered lightly from the touch. He easily pulled me into his lap and suddenly it was like I was really in my dream again. The setting just changed.

"You okay Frankie?" Hayden smirked at me and I was cradled in his arms like a baby.

"Fine." I glanced at the TV at the wrong moment because the monster killed someone else and I buried my face this time in his shirt. Hayden laughed and continued to stroke my hair gently. I sighed and relaxed in his arms at his touch.

"I know what you're planning Frankie." he whispered. "Nice idea." I didn't flinch at his tone. He sounded almost menacing but I didn't think he would hurt me... I didn't think he would force me to put a dead animal i the principals office either though. I looked up at him nervously.

"What was I planning Hayden?" I whispered back.

"You want to make Gerard jealous don't you?" he tilted his head lightly. I nodded slowly as if in shame of the idea. Hayden held me a bit tighter against his body in a hug. "but I wont take you're virginity for such a thing, instead we will pretend." his light eyes were half lidded in contentment as he stroked my hair gently. I sighed and nuzzled his stomach with my head as if he were a pillow. "but I wont let all your hard work go to waste." I sat up and stared at him. He brought his hands up in defense.

"How?" I asked suspiciously.

"Relax and I'l show you." he smiled reassuringly. I did as I was told and laid down again across his lap. He trailed his cold fingers down my bare chest which made me shudder. He smirked slightly when he noticed I was getting hard just for him. I felt him grow too under me and I would finally be able to finish the dream with the new information I would gain. He trailed his hands lower and lower until he easily popped my jeans button open. His eyes widened when he realized I was going commando and I smirked. I guess he didn't know everything after all. He carefully pulled down my zipper and took me out. I gasped at the sudden cold when Hayden took me in his hand and lightly began to pump me. I arched my back slightly and quietly moaned. Its like how I imagined it. He was so turned on by this, I could feel it. Suddenly the pleasure was too much to bear as he increased his pace. I arched my back once more and came into his awaiting hand with a final moan of his name. I rested a few moments with Hayden sitting patiently under me until I moved so he could wash his hands. Rolled off him onto the floor and he proceeded to the bathroom to wash his hands. I put myself away and sat back on the couch waiting for him to return. When he did he was still hard but he seemed to try and ignore it.

"Your turn." I smiled at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did the title scare you guys? And who is mad that something like that just occurred? :P