Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Echo

I stood and followed Gerard a ways down the hall. I watched as he went through a door and made a left to the stair case. He was going to the spot where we kissed... I frowned to myself and followed through the doors and peeked under the stairs. He looked up at me from that damn book of his.

"Are you lost?" his voice dripped with venom. "Aren't you supposed to be with your boyfriend?" I glared at him and sat down in a dusty corner.

"He's not my boyfriend." I hissed. Gerard narrowed his eyes at me.

"Oh really." it wasn't a question. "Then I suppose you two were all lovey dovey to piss me off then?"

"Yes."

"Yeah? Well It worked, are you fucking happy now?" he gripped his book tighter.

"Why are you being such a prick?" I accused.

"Because you're an asshole for leaving me!"

"Urgh! We never went out!" I raised my hands for emphasis.

"So? I wanted us to!"

"Then why didn't you ask me?" I yelled back. The hall echoed with our voices.

"'Cause I'm a fuck up!"

"What the hell! No you arn't!"

"Yes I am!"

"Why did you lie about your father?" I asked softly now. He froze and stared at me frightened.

"What?"

"You lied to me." I repeated. He was trapped with nowhere to escape my questioning eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for the wait guys- and sorry its short... :(