Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Complete

Hayden led me by the hand as we ran down the hall together. I had the biggest smile on my face because well, I don't know! I felt so fucking happy! So fucking happy!

"Come on Frankie!" Hayden kept grinning. He must have had those cookies too! They were so amazing!

"I'm comming!"

"Sexy." he winked at me and I giggled. We entered an empty class and Hayden closed the door and locked it behind us.

"Where did you get the key?" I asked.

"The unicorns." he winked. I didn't ask anymore questions. I just stared at the chalk drawing on the board in awe. It was me! A perfect drawing of me in chalk.

"Hayden I..." I walked closer tot he board and stared. I was so tired and relaxed. "Who?"

"Me." I turned around to see Gerard behind the teachers desk. I realized we were in the geography room.

"Gee I-"

"Shh..." It felt as though I missed a whole chunk of time because suddenly he was standing right in front of me with his index finger on my lips. Hayden stood by the door with a small smile on his face. He planned this... why? Gerard removed his finger and it was replaced by his lips. I felt so complete.
♠ ♠ ♠
Story isn't even close to done yet :P Dont panic lol and i know all of you guys thought the worst xD Sorry for potential spelling errors