Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Riddle

Weekends were so boring now that Hayden isn't around anymore... he used to take me places with The Crew or just alone. Of course, the majority of these outings were to do with pranks on the school but hey, it was something. I just lay on my bed and sighed. A thought occurred to me, I hadn't been on MSN for months ever since Hayden vanished. Gerard didn't have msn and neither Bob or Ray were on that much. I got off my bed and made my way over to my computer which I booted up. It started and I clicked my MSN. My breath hitched in my throat and my heart sped up when I saw the only name that was online.

Iero says: Hayden?

Vicious says: Hey Frankie

Iero says: Where have you been? I miss you...

Vicious says: Around.

Vicious says: I've missed you too...

Iero says: Please come back?

Vicious says: I am back, I've never been gone.

Iero says: ???

Iero says: What are you talking about?

Vicious says: I've been in your heart, duh.

Iero says: Creepy... even for you lol.

Vicious says: I'll see you soon cutie...

Iero says: Wait!

Vicious Is Offline.

I sighed in defeat as I leaned back in my chair. Gone for a year and he still plays games with me. I looked at the clock; three pm on a saturday... What was I- I jumped up and ran out of my room grabbing a hoodie on my way. If Hayden never left but he was in my heart then that means he just gave me a riddle. Home is where your heart is... but where is my heart? I was going to Hayden's hovel under the bridge to find out.
♠ ♠ ♠
2 UPDATES TODAY!!
OMG WHO LOVES ME!? Yeah I thought so :P
If you haven't guessed, I make all this up as I go along :P Im that amazing xD

Oh so- who wants a Hayden Vicious fan club on Facebook?? I have 2 votes already for a yes... with the club you could upload fan art, ask questions about Hayden related things, and stuff like that lol So hands up- Yay or Nay? :)