Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Twilight

We took the bus over to the theater which wasn't that far from our school. It was a huge place which restaurants surrounding the building all linked by an extensive parking lot. We walked into the doors and we greeted by the scent of popcorn. I inhaled deeply, enjoying the aroma.

"What are we seeing?" I asked. Gerard shrugged beside me. We didn't dare hold hands in the public area but we did stand close together.

"I want to see the thing about the vampire birds who join zombies in wiping out the human race!" Ray grinned and Bob nodded in excitement. I stared at them for a moment and then I glanced at Gerard who had one eyebrow raised.

"You guys should totally go out." Hayden smirked.

"Um no." Bob rolled his eyes.

"Not gay, sorry." Ray added. We all laughed as they stood there defensively.

"Maybe Hayden should choose the movie to celebrate his return and plus his birthday is coming up." I suggested. Hayden looked at me in the strangest way. It wasn't his usual mysterious gaze, which had vanished along with him a year ago. It wasn't the lustful look he gave me when he unzipped my pants and pleasured me or vice versa. It was more of a questioning look. "So what do you want to see Hayden?" I bit the inside of my cheek.

"That one." he pointed to the board where the movies that were playing were posted in red and green.

"Twilight?" Bob and Ray asked in unison.

"Please no?" Gerard begged.

"Anything but Twilight." Ray whined.

"I want to see it." Hayden responded.

"Fine." I shrugged. They looked at me. "It's Hayden's pick and besides, who would want to see a movie about vampire birds?" Bob and Ray raised their hands. "Last time I checked I still ran The Crew." I smirked at them and they glowered to themselves.

"Fine."
♠ ♠ ♠
Somethings gunna happen... but I might not be able to post that until im back from SC.... muahahha...