Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Dark

The theater was virtually empty except for a few people who pretty much sat right up front. We all ventured to the very back of the theater. Gerard and I sat against the wall at the top while Bob, Ray, and Hayden sat below us to give privacy. Also because I think the guys didn't want to see any touching between men... except Hayden who would probably dive right in if Gerard let him. The ads halted and the room was dark. All I could hear was the guys stuffing their faces. I felt a hand touch mine and I turned to look at Gerard. In the dark he smiled and the Feature Presentation on the screen illuminated his smile. I smiled back and he ran his thumb over my hand lovingly. I sighed out of contentment and found myself leaning closer to him. He got the hint and he met me in the middle with a sweet kiss. It just felt so right to kiss him. I heard the movie begin but I wasn't listening. Gerard was so much more sexier then Edward Cullen could ever be. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me effortlessly into his lap.

"Get a room!" I heard Bob say and proceeded to toss popcorn at us. I pulled away from Gerard to glare at him. He finally turned back to the movie and I turned back to Gerard. He grinned at me but I couldn't help notice there was a piece of popcorn in his hair. I giggled as I pulled it out for him and tossed it aside. He nuzzled my neck affectionately but that turned into gentle love bites that I couldn't help but moan to. I felt Gerard run his thumbs over my hips as he continued to nip me. I in turn ran my hands under his shirt and felt his warm bare chest. He was so fucking gorgeous I just could help but to get excited. He seemed to notice because he smirked at me through the dim light and slowly began massaging me through my jeans. I gasped but held back a loud moan, we were still in a public place. I bit my lip and went straight to undoing his pants which he didn't protest at. I unzipped his pants and unbuttoned his boxers. It was the first time I got to see him in all of his glory and he was beautiful.

"So sexy!" I gasped and he smirked. I proceeded with teasing him and just playing with him while he shifted under me in pleasure.

"Oh Frankie!" he moaned in my ear. He undid my belt and then my own pants and boxers. He moaned again when he saw myself. We both played with each other gently while just smiling contently. "I love you Frankie." he whispered so only I could hear. I paused with my hand still on his dick. It was the first time someone besides my mom said they loved me... well, Hayden but he doesn't really count I guess.

"I love you too Gee." I smiled back. It was true, the flame inside my heart had not extinguished from first to now. I loved Gerard Way. He just grinned and me but then he turned serious.

"I want to lose my virginity to you." he said. I stared at him for a moment. The movie was still playing and it was a quiet scene.

"Here?" I asked. He nodded and bit his lip, pleading. "Okay." I said. I was shocked honestly. I never thought I would ever hear him say that, especially to me. We switched spots so that he was sitting on me but it didn't matter because he was really light. Just because I loved him, I reached around and grabbed his hard cock and began pumping him. He arched his back into me and I could tell he just wanted to scream my name.

"Oh God!" he hissed. I kept it up until he was dying from how slowly I was jerking him off. "Please Frankie?" he begged. I shook my head mysteriously but instead tugged on his pants gently in my own way to tell him I was ready. He looked at me with big eyes and he pulled them down enough so that we could do what we wanted but if someone came over he could pull em' up. I gently spanked him out of want and he turned his head to look at me with a frown. I just smiled at him smugly but he just rolled his eyes with a smile. I spit on my hand and pushed my index finger inside of him. He instantly tensed so I stopped.

"Relax sugar." I whispered to him. A few moments later he did relax and I went in all the way with that finger. I slowly pushed in and out then added the second which he tensed at again. It was painful I could tell. Those porn stars made it look so easy! After a bit I got three fingers into him and he was griping the armrests in agony. "Want me to stop Gee?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Don't stop." he forced out.

"Okay Gee..." I pulled my fingers out of him and positioned myself at his entrance but not before spitting on my hands again and prepping myself for him. Then I slowly pushed inside of him and stopped when I was all the way. He was tense and he was in pain. "You okay?" I asked concerned.

"Fine." he whimpered.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry." he responded. "I love you."

"I love you too, Gee." then I pulled out a little and pushed back in. To make it better for him, I took his cock again and pumped him without the teasing. Instantly he arched his back making it so much easier for him and me inside of him. I quickened the pace and he gasped.

"Oh my God Frankie! Fuck! Do that again!" I did and he was moaning my name like a whore. "Oh fuck me Frank!" I sped up and by now I was covered in sweat. "I'm gunna-" and he came right into my hand with me following right behind. I slowed down and stopped letting him and myself ride out our orgasms.

"Oh my God..." I gasped. "That was amazing!" I looked up to see the movie was still going and I frowned at the screen. I did up my pants but my hand was covered in Gerard's cum. Out of impulse I leaned forward. "You guys have some napkins?" I asked. Bob and Ray turned around and looked at me horrified. I lifted my cum covered hand to show them.

"Oh my God man!" Bob scrunched up his nose in disgust.

"Ew!" Ray squeaked. Hayden looked back at me with a sad smile on his face and handed me a few napkins. He still loved me. I wiped my hand off and gave Gerard a sloppy kiss on the cheek which he added to and soon we were making out again but we stopped.

"I owe you one." he whispered in my ear and right then and there I got another boner.
♠ ♠ ♠
This took allllll day!! So I hope you enjoy the graphic sex in a theater xD Have I ever done such a thing...? HA! YOU WISH! xD ANYWAYS- this is could be the last update for about a week so enjoy this!! :P To SC I go!