Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

History

Turns out, Mikey was in my first period History class. I have no idea why but he sat beside me. The guy who usually sits there was sort of pissed but when he found out it was the new kid under Hayden's protection so he chose another spot. I guess the guy also thought I took Mikey under my wing as well, which I didn't.

"Hey." Mikey whispered. I glared at him out of the corner of my eye. "I'm Mikey." he extended his right hand with the scar over his knuckles.

"I know." I replied curtly. I felt sort of like Hayden, being all mysterious and all.

"Oh... well..." he retracted his hand to the back of his neck awkwardly. "So... you're Frank right?"

"I am." I didn't look at him.

"Hayden told me a lot about you." I glanced at him curiously but tried to looked bored and calm.

"Did he now? What did he tell you." I really wanted to know!

"Oh umm... that your really big and uhh..." his face began to go pink as he looked away awkwardly.

"He told you that...?"

"Lol! No!" he laughed. "I'm kidding!" he grinned. I glowered to myself as he giggled. He sounded so gay... and I could say that. Soon enough, thank God, the teacher came in and started her lesson. All I wanted to do was block out the annoying thing beside me.

"Hey Mikey babe!" Hayden smiled and opened his arms. Mikey ran into them and they hugged as if they hadn't seen each other for ages. It made me sick to my stomach.

"Frankie babe!" Gerard opened his own arms for me and I raised an eyebrow at him. He pouted and walked over to him and we hugged. "Just ignore him." he whispered in my ear. I sighed and pulled away.

"I'm trying." he gently kissed my cheek and held my hand.

"Come on, lets go to chemistry."
♠ ♠ ♠
Lame...
I just want to show how... girly Mikey is "Lol!" :P