Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Escape

The day hadn't even ended yet and already I was on the verge of strangling the new kid. At lunch he graced us with his presence and proceeded to sit in my spot beside Hayden. In Writers Craft, he hugged me when the teacher divided us into groups and he was in mine. I went to the teacher and begged to switch me but she refused. She just didn't like me.

"Frank, if looks as though you want to run over the neighbors cat for shitting in your shoes or something." Ray commented in our biology class. I groaned and dropped my head on the desk.

"Ow..." I mumbled.

"What did Mikey do?"

"Ruin my life."

"Already? That was fast..." I looked up. Too bad Bob wasn't here, he would add on to that.

"When's Bob coming back?"

"Sunday some time."

"So he's missing the pig dissection? Lucky duck..." Ray just snorted. He laughed at me for being a vegetarian and for being all tree hugger like...

"Nope, he's doing it when he gets back, since the pigs are going to be kept in a big fridge so we can keep dissecting them next class." my facial expression melted into horror while Ray looked extremely excited. "See what you'll be missing with the online pig?"

"Not much apparently." I felt sick.

"Hey Frank!" Mikey waved excitedly. I inwardly groaned. It was the end of the day and I was hoping I could avoid the thing until tomorrow. "How was your day?" he grinned.

"Bloody." I mumbled. I just wanted to get out. I grabbed my bag from my locker and locked it. Must escape.

"Oh..." Mikey frowned. "Thats... cool..." I started walking towards the exit. "You don't like me much do you?" I stopped and turned to him.

"Not really, no."

"Not many people do." he sighed. "They think I'm creepy."

"Creepy?" I snorted. "Annoying is more like it."

"Oh? That's a first." he frowned.

"Listen, I gotta' go." I just wanted to escape.

"Um Frank, before you do, can I ask you something?" I sighed.

"What?"

"Are you really as big as Hayden says you are?" I blinked. I think he was joking like last time so I played along.

"Bigger." then I turned on my heel and walked away, leaving him staring after me.
♠ ♠ ♠
More dick jokes :P

Less then 20 comments till #600, I love you guys :'D #600 as you know you get a drawing request :) X_x '.Sk!ttlz.' x_X- you still need to send me your request as commenter #550 :)