Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Propose

There was one thing in my life that bothered me. That thing was Mikey. Not Mikey McTragedy, Hayden's pet, Gerard's younger brother. It bothered me because I knew he was a nice guy and soon as he learned I was fucking his brother, well... things got ugly. I don't know why but I was standing in front of Gerard's house. It was complete déjà vu from the times I would stalk this house. I was such a creep back then. I don't think I'll ever tell Gerard I did that though. I sighed and walked up the front steps. I knew for a fact that Gerard was hanging out with Hayden and Mikey today. It was actually Hayden who suggested this, what I was doing right now. Basically he dragged Gerard to the mall to go shopping, saying he needed new clothes cause they were too old. Gerard hesitantly agreed and they went. Now I stood staring at the closed door. I took and deep breath and pressed the door bell. Hayden assured me that Mikey was the only one home. He was always right.

"What do you want?" Mikey snapped when he opened the door.

"I just want to talk." I felt nervous. I didn't want another fight.

"About what?" he spat. I took and breath trying to calm myself.

"Just... talk." I shrugged. He glared at me over his glasses but sighed. He moved so that I could come in. I stepped in and looked around the familiar space. Its been a long time since I was here, about a year.

"If you make one fucking move on me, I'll kick your ass." he threatened. I raised my hands in defense.

"I wont." he grunted something and leaned against the wall glaring at me.

"So why are you here?"

"I propose a truce." I raised my head confidently. "I don't want to fight anymore and I don't want you to hate my guts anymore." he looked suspicious. I then sighed. I had been thinking about it for a long time but I didn't know if I should tell him just yet... not yet. Its too soon.

"Okay..." he kept watching. "What do we get out of it?"

"Well..." I hadn't really thought about it. "I'm sorry but I love your brother. I know you hate that but I can't just drop it." I shrugged. "Maybe you can learn to accept it?" he looked kind of pissed off but he held it in. "Why don't we hang out today. Just the two of us and I'll show you I'm not some sort of creepy fag?" I suggested. It was sort of weird calling myself that...

"Like a date?" he wouldn't stop glaring.

"No, no! Just between two guys. We could go somewhere like...." I thought. Where was a place two straight guys would go to just hang out? "The zoo?"

"The zoo...?" he raised an eyebrow. "That's where dudes go with chicks." he looked pissed still but I thought I saw a glimmer in his eye. Maybe It was just me?

"No way, we could hang out by the macho lions. No one would think were together then." I joked. Maybe he would lighten up.

"Fine." now he just sounded as though he was pretending to be angry... but maybe it was just me?
♠ ♠ ♠
I bet the title threw guys off xD bahhaha I have 198 subscribers... o_o *bows down at your feet* thank you, thank you, thank you!!! <3 <3

Unfortunately, this story is coming to a close soon... Probably before march break or somewhere during... I know you guys like it and all and so do I but I just feel the end :) Of course Nineteen is still going but its ended soon after this probably. But I won't stop there! More stories soon! :) Follow my twitter: CharredRemains6 for future info :)