Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Penguin

We took the bus to the zoo since of course, I didn't have a license and Mikey didn't have his own car. It didn't matter though, I don't think it would be a good idea for Mikey and I to be in a small confined space together.

"Are we considered children or adults?" Mikey asked as he read the ticket fee's. It felt as though we were friends but I didn't want to get comfortable and say the wrong thing. Then he might feed me to the polar bears or something else large and vicious. Speaking of Vicious, I wonder how Gerard is handling shopping with a creep and a flamboyant... thing.

"Adults, children are three to twelve." he grumbled something about it being unfair and paid the woman the money I handed him mixed with his own. The woman stamped our hands and handed us maps then we entered the zoo.

"Where do you want to go first?" Mikey looked around the large area.

"Well you wanted to go see-"

"Actually I kind of want to see the penguins." I looked at him.

"Sure." I shrugged. I opened my map and looked around. "Were here and the penguins are..." I looked up again. "Right there."

"Convenient." Mikey commented.

"Very." we started walking over to the enclosure. Maybe I would have a chance to present my case to him a little. It was worth a try.

"They're so cute. Look, that one's waddling with a..." Mikey paused and cleared his throat and looked away.

"Fish in his beak?" I tried not to break into a grin. Fuck, this guy was just a big softy! Just like Bob and Ray who I at one time thought were scary werewolves were in fact teddy bears. I would never tell them I think of them that way though.

"Yeah..." Mikey grunted.

"Did you know penguins are the second gayest animals next to humans?" I read.

"No way." Mikey glared at me.

"Yeah Mikey Way, its right on this sign that explains about penguins." he looked at me for a second and sort of looked like he was holding in a laugh. Maybe my play on words was amusing to him? I hope so. He came beside me and read the sign.

"Oh..." he furrowed his brow. "Let's keep going." he started walking to the polar bears. I tagged along behind him and couldn't suppress my smile. Maybe I could crack him after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its that time again! #650 is on the horizon, good luck :)

As you know, this story is ending soon... maybe 2 weeks or so? Maybe.