Cursed

Secrets Revealed

I have to say, the weather in Belleville is quite unpredictable. It could be raining one moment, and the sun shining the next. Or, in our case, vice-versa. We came to the sad conclusion that we had to leave the park, and decided to take cover at a local diner.

The four of us walked in and I took in our surroundings. The diner had 50's style theme. And had various paintings on the walls. Along with waitresses on rollerskates. It was amusing to see that one of the waitresses almost fell over, drinks in hand.

We found a table and arranged ourselves. Gerard sat next to me, while Bob sat across from me with Mikey beside him. A waitress walked over and asked us our orders. "Um, I'll have a chicken burger with fries and a diet coke."I said looking at the menu. Gerard and Bob decided they didn't want anything.

"Aw, but I feel like a fatass if no one's gonna eat with me." I said with a pout. "Don't worry, i'll eat with you." Mikey said with a smile. He ordered a veggie burger with fries and a regular coke. I don't know about Gerard, but I do know why Bob didn't order. I bet he would just love a glass of fresh blood. Did I mention how scared I am for my life right now?

"So Mikey, your a vegetarian?" I asked casually. "Yeah, since I was twelve." He stated. I just nodded. Once our orders came, Bob started conversation again. "How long have you been in Belleville?" he asked. "About four years." I stated taking a sip of my drink. "You?" I asked. "Two years." he responded. He looked me in the eye, the red flashing. I started shaking, and got a little dizzy, gripping the edge of the table to steady myself.

"You okay?" Gerard asked concerned. "Not feeling so well." I replied feeling like I was going to puke any second. "You wanna go home?" he offered. But before anything else was said I found myself covering my mouth and running to the washroom. I ran in and locked the door. I hunched over the toilet and rid my body of whatever I had in my stomach at the moment. Which would be the pancakes from earlier and some of the diet coke I just sipped.

I flushed the toilet and walked over to the sink, turning on the faucet, rinsing my face. Feeling much better I looked up in the mirror. I could have sworn I saw Bob behind me, but I when I blinked he was gone.Get a fucking grip, Holly... "Boo!" someone whispered in my ear.

I gripped the edge of the sink to keep from screaming out. When I turned around, the one and only Bob Bryar stood before me. "How the fuck did you get in here?" I hissed. "I have my ways, such foul language for such a pretty girl." he said cupping my cheek with his pale hand.

"Don't touch me." I said backing away. "Do I make you nervous?" Bob half accused stepping closer to me."Fuck no." I said. I took a step back, this continued until I was backed up against a wall. "Really?" he asked. "Really." I said standing my ground. "I wouldn't think so, from the way you nearly fainted when you met me." "Fuck you." I cursed at him. "Oh, my pleasure." he said with a smirk.

"I know all about you Bryar!" I accused. "So i'm guessing you know my secret?". "Yeah, that your a fucking vampire!" I exclaimed. "Very good. I know your secret too...". he said. "Oh yeah? What's that?" I pressed. "You can see the future." I just stood there dumbstruck. Not uttering a word. "Whats wrong? Cat got your tongue?" Bob teased. "Its right fucking here!" I said sticking my tongue out a him. He chuckled. "Fucker." I mumbled under my breath.

Next thing I knew my arms were pinned above my head. He leaned in and whispered in my ear, his hot breath against my neck. "Now, unless you want to be my next meal, you will do as I fucking say, and you will not struggle. Got that?".

"Yes." I said through gritted teeth. "Good." he let go of my arms. "Kiss me." he ordered. I hesitated for a second, but then remembered his threat. I pressed my lips against his, they felt warm and soft.

He bit my bottom lip so hard he drew blood, I whimpered into the kiss. "Shhh." he ordered softly. He put his lips on mine again and the pain dissapeared. We kissed for another minute or so, when his tongue ran against my bottom lip, almost begging for entrance. I granted it and our tongues fought for dominence. After about a minute he stopped to breath for air. Damn, I liked that... I would never admit it though. I began to walk away figuring he was done having his way with me.

"I'm not done with you yet." he stated grabbing my arm pushing me back gently against the wall again. He began to suck my neck in random places, until he found a spot that made me moan against my will.

He lightly grazed his fangs over the spot, making me go insane. I grabbed the collar of his jacket, pulling our bodies closer. He separated his lips from my neck and I groaned, dissapointed. "Don't worry," He whispered softly. He pushed his lips back onto mine hungrily.

His cold hands roaming my body, rubbing my sides. I moaned into the kiss. He lightly squeezed my breast, making me lose control. I couldn't help myself. My hand reached down and stroked him lightly, I got him to moan out my name. Another five minutes we decided we didn't want bathroom sex, so we ended what was going on. And stopped being horny teenagers. After we both calmed down he told me firmly, "Now, we are going to walk out of this bathroom, and pretend like nothing happened. Got it, sweetheart?". "Yes." I breathed out, still can't believing what just happened. It was like he had a spell over me or something. With a sigh I straightened my clothes, and used my hair to cover the now forming hickeys on my neck. And strutted back to the table with Bob following behind me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like it? Let me know.

Comments = <333
No Comments = </3