Status: Expect more chapters. Soon. :'3

Fuzzy Blue Lights

Secret Lovers

When I awoke, I found that I was leaning against Bill and still on the couch. He looked to be in a rather uncomfortable position, so I took the liberty of moving him very gently so that he was laying where I had moments ago on the couch. I flipped my phone out and checked the time. Great. We would be arriving at our destination soon- wherever that was. I hadn't bothered to ask. I found that my Fanta was still on the couch, with the same amount in it that there had been when I fell asleep last night. Rather than drink it, I put it in the refrigerator with the rest of the Fanta.

"Good morning, Candy," I heard the voice of Tom say. I turned to look at him, clad in only his boxers, as he stumbled a bit to the pantry behind me. I stifled a giggle and started walking back towards the seated area of the Tour Bus and sat down.

"Guten Morgen, Tom." He stared at me funny and I finally let my giggles out.

"Well, that was a bit backwards," he stated with a smile. "I thought you didn't know German."

"I know the real basics, and I mean the absolute basics. Then there are some random phrases that I either learned on my own or managed to remember from when I attempted to learn German in high school." He sat down in front of me and took a bite out of his sandwich.

"Oh really? Like what?"

"Ich möchte deine Kinder essen," I informed coyly. He choked on his sandwich and looked as if he wasn't sure if he should start laughing or look thoroughly disgusted. He went with the laughter, knowing that I was only joking.

"But I don't have any children!" he cooed, playing along with the little joke.

"Ah, are you sure that you have no children, Tom?" I mused in a playful voice. He actually had to stop and think about that for a moment. Sheesh, need I more proof of his Man slut-ness?

"Yes, I am sure that I have no children." He nodded his head as if to assure that his statement was a true one. I laughed in a mock-evil tone and rubbed my hands mischievously.

"Ah, but you will eventually, and they will be mine..." I made the mistake of pausing for a dramatic effect. Apparently, we weren't the only two awake, after all.

"Wie bitte?!"

The both of us turned and stared at a very, very confused Andreas. I laughed at his reaction and shook my head.

"You so just walked into the wrong part of the conversation..." I mumbled, apparently not loud enough for Andreas' sleepy hearing to pick up.

"Is there something going on here that Bill should know about?" he inquired and placed his hands on his hips. It probably didn't help that Tom was in his boxers. At this thought, a wicked grin spread across my face as a panicked one crossed Tom's. I immediately wiped the grin off of my face and attempted to keep my expression as straight and serious as possible.

"No--"

"Why, yes, Andreas. Tom and I are secret lovers. We created this devious plan to get me to go on tour with you guys without Bill ever finding out, and now we're planing departing with the band to go have a beautiful wedding in the mountains and you aren't invited!" Tom was cracking up by now, laughing hard enough that I could see Bill stirring where he still slept, and Andreas had a sort of facial expression that was somewhere between disturbed, amused, and disbelieving. My expression? Still as flat and serious as can be.

"You forgot the part where we have evil children that will take over the world when they're older," Tom piped in when his laughter died with just as straight of a face that he could possibly ever make. I turned and stared at him for a second.

"Yes, love, thank you for reminding me." I couldn't hold it in anymore. First a smile slipped out onto my face, and then I broke out into laughter. Tom did so as well, again, and even Andreas chuckled a few times. Bill finally sat up and looked at us with hazy eyes.

"What is everyone laughing at?" he mumbled and blinked a few times. We all stared at him at the same time. Tom and I both raised an eyebrow at him, which was actually rather creepy, even for me.

"Nothing, Bill," we stated at the same time. Andreas sat down next to Bill and started mumbling something to him in German.

"Aw, no fair! I don't know what you two are saying!" I complained with a pout. Bill looked over, though more from whatever Andreas had said than what I had said. Bill raised his eyebrow and began to giggle, attempting to hide his smile with his hand.

"Candy and Tom as secret lovers? Now, that would be a thing to see," he said through his giggles. I laughed to, though cringed when I got the image in my head.

"Oh, wow, that's worse of an image then you'd think," I gagged a bit and made a face. Tom snapped his head to look at me and glared. I just continued to make a face at him and then stuck out my tongue.

"Whatever," Tom sighed and rolled his eyes. I yawned a bit and looked at my cellphone again.

"You know, you guys should probably start getting ready, we'll be arriving soon," I informed with a small nod of my head. Tom shrugged, stood up, and walked back towards the bunk area. Bill shouted something to him in German, and he replied back with something that sounded sarcastic, but I wasn't sure. So, I just sat there with a confused look on my face. Andreas laughed a bit at my expression, but I just rolled my eyes.

...Oh, what in the world had I gotten myself into?

"Sit still, Bill," I hissed with a mild glare. Bill was bouncing a bit, which nearly made me mess up on applying his eyeshadow. I knew that he probably would have rolled his eyes if it weren't for the fact that there was no point in rolling your eyes when they're closed. He forced himself to sit still as I finished the last touch-ups and moved away. His eyes flashed open and he took in his appearance in the mirror quickly before smiling at me- I could tell he still wasn't sure about me being his Hair and Makeup artist, but hey, this was only the technical first day, right?

"Wonderful, Candy. Dankeschön," he breathed and bounced up to his feet. I laughed at his hyped up attitude and moved to place my things away. Tom and Georg were doing this sort of air guitar thing and singing out their notes while Gustav bounced around and did this sort of aerobic little routine.

"You go do your thing, love," I cooed with a light wink. He arched his brow at me and gave me a mischievous grin. I tilted my head at him when he placed his hand at his hips.

"What did you just call me?"

"I say it to everyone. Get over it," I teased and stuck my tongue out at him. He laughed a bit at that.

"Do you now?" he mused. I pulled my tongue back in and rolled my eyes at him.

"No, Bill. I'm suggesting that we should run off into the sunset together."

Ah, I love sarcasm.

"Sounds like a plan."

I slapped my hand to my face and shook my head. I had to admit, there was a smile on my face, and I was forcing myself not to laugh to my best ability. He put on a mock serious face and stared at me for a second or two.

"A secret relationship with my secret relationship's identical twin brother? What an interesting predicament I've gotten myself into," I mused, deciding to just play along. Bill's serious face broke into a smile as he started to laugh.

"Make me an evil twin and we would have a very cheesy television drama." I just sighed at him and waved my hand at him to signal him to go away.

"Just go collect the guys and do whatever it is you do before you head out onto the stage," I instructed as I turned away from him. I heard him sigh and start to walk away. I could almost see the adorable little pout on his face as he walked towards the other guys. The image in my head made me give a light smile without my consent and this bubbling feeling in my chest. When I looked up in the mirror the ghost of a smile left my lips just as fast as it had appeared.

What the hell was that all about? I shrugged my shoulders and shoved the thought out of my mind. Whatever it was, it would go away eventually.

Hopefully.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ho ho ho~! :'D I'm having too much fun with this. Well, I hoped you guys liked it. Comments are always wonderful. :'3

With much love, kiddies~
-Wolfie