Sequel: Mind Games

Animal I Have Become

Hypotism

Daddy, Carlisle, Damon and I sat in the woods. Daddy was staring at Damon with a look that could kill.

"Don't worry about a thing. I'll take very good care of your precious," Damon smiled, as he took my hand.

I quickly pulled my hand away but his reflexes were a lot quicker than mine because he reached out and grabbed my hands again. Only, this time, his grip was hard and forceful. I tried pulling away again, but he wouldn't let go. Instead, he faked a chuckle and caressed my hand with his other hand.

I could hear Daddy breathing heavily but with Carlisle's hand on his arm, he managed to calm himself down.

"What is it that you want from us?" Daddy asked.

I looked over at Damon who made a thinking face, pursing his lips but he shrugged and showed Daddy our entwined fingers.

"I've already got what I want," Damon smiled.

Damon stood up and started to walk away. With his fingers entwined to mine, I had to follow him - by force, if I may add. I could see the pained look in Daddy's eyes as he watches me walk away.

"Oh!" Damon stopped curtly as he turned to Daddy.

"I'm having a little small ceremony for our wedding tomorrow," Damon started, this time, I managed to pull my hand away and stared at him.

"Wedding?" I repeated his word.

"Oh come on, Nessie," Damon rolled his eyes and rested his back against a tree. "What good does it do if we can't tell the world we're together?"

"I agreed to be with you, but I didn't say a wed -"

"You don't want poor Jacob to die because of you, do you?" Damon tilted his head to the side as he pouted mockingly.

Aggravatingly, I took a deep breath and stayed that way. Knowing that he had made his point, he smiled and walked over back to me, slipping his fingers onto mine before he turned to look at both Daddy and Carlisle.

They had the worried expression on their faces, their eyes boring into mine.

"You're invited since we're practically family. We're having it over at Charlie's house."

"Charlie?" Carlisle finally spoke and Damon nodded his head.

"Funny how I can hypnotize a human to do things my way," Damon answered in amusement.

"He's not for you to toy with!" both Daddy and I said at the same time.

Damon looked back and forth to me and Daddy before he laughed. "Don't worry. Once we get hitched, we can spend our time together in a mansion I bought up in the hill."

He then sighed and shook his head. "All this talk is making me feel bored. So much things to do."

With one final thug, he pulled me away with him. When we were finally alone and walking, I decided to ask, "How did you manage to get the mansion?"

Instead, he scoffed as if I had asked him the most stupidest question ever. We were already in front of Grandpa's house as he turned to face me.

"I told you before, my dear. I get what I want and I don't care who gets hurt in the process."

When I didn't move towards Grandpa's house, Damon gave out a frustrated sigh and pulled me hard - causing me to almost fall.

"What's Nessie doing here?" Grandpa asked as soon as we got into the house.

I watched as Damon looked Grandpa in the eyes and said, "She's going to spend here for the night. Whatever sounds you hear, you ignore it. You do not come into our room, because we need the time for the wedding tomorrow."

My eyes shifted to Grandpa and saw that he looked as though he was in a trance. Slowly, he nodded his head.

"Well, I'll see you kids tomorrow at the wedding then!" he smiled and walked towards the living room.

Damon started to pull me up the stairs towards the room where Mom used to sleep in.

"What did you do to him?" I demanded as he pushed me inside the room and closed the door behind him.

"It's hard to explain, actually," Damon rested his back against the door and crossed his arms as he looked at me. "But it's fun. You look into their eyes and tell them what to do or say. They won't even remember you told them to do it."

He uncrossed his arms and started walking towards me with a sneaky smile. Taking steps backward, I frowned. "What are you doing?" I asked, getting a little nervous.

He kept walking close to me and I watched as he took off his leather jacket. I stumbled and fall onto the bed behind me. When I looked up, he was on top of me, his face inches apart from mine.

"We're getting hitched tomorrow," he whispered as he breathed onto my face. "Might as well start today."

I quickly turned my head to the left and his lips touched my cheeks. I could feel him sigh in frustration before he pulled away and stood up.

"You like playing hard to get," he stated as he lay on the bed, resting his arms behind his head. "Don't worry. Tomorrow, you'll be mine."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, boring update. But I can tell you one thing.. The story has only just begun! Wait till you see what I have planned for this story.

In the meantime, I appreciate comments!

Thanks y'all for the comments!!