Status: Writing more soon.

Walking on Broken Glass

Tonight

So Hayley and I went home at around 12 am, it was late but Joe and I had so much in commen. And to think that I thought he wasn't my type. He totally is.

"So what happened exactly?" Hayley said practically pushing me into her room. I laughed and then sat there looking at her. "Well?"

"Nothing," I said smiling. "We just talked and stuff, he was way cooler than I ever would have given him credit for. And he's sweet."

"Awh. Well you two looked so cute together, I thought you guys were about to kiss before we left," She said taking my hand and throwing it around in excitment.

"Me too," I said finally putting away my smile.

"Why didn't you?" She said laying down.

"I don't know, we just didn't. I think it would have been too soon," I said laying down beside her.

"But you know he likes you for sure, right?"

"I think so," I said and then I went into the details from the beginning when Joe wanted to start over, then causing me to melt at his touch.

She laughed and told me that we would be the cutest together and then the lights were out. I couldn't help but over think everything that had happened.

I knew that I wasn't going to be falling asleep anytime soon, so I stayed up and recapped everything that had happened. The truth is, Joe and I were going to kiss many times before that night, but things always got in our way.

Maybe it is a little too soon to assume anything right now, but I couldn't help the way he made me blush. Sure it was embarresing, but it felt good to feel the way I did. I haven't exactly had a boyfriend in a while.
♠ ♠ ♠
ouuuu, is Joe her boyfriend?
maybe ... maybe not.
keep reading,
comment subscribe,
love you. <3

p.s. sorry guys, this was a filler, I'm going to start trying to make the chapters a little longer.