Status: Work-In-Progress

Love at First Cut...? Excuse Me, but I'm So Not Your Bloodmate

And So we meet the friends.

Derrian’s POV.

You know that awful stench of salons. When you can smell chemicals mixed with tacky perfume, and you can almost feel the vomit come up your throat?

That is a perfect description to what it was like riding in my sister’s car.

It was disgusting.

I gapped for breath like a desperate little goldfish. Or like Nemo did on the dentist table in Finding Nemo.

The performance was probably a little bit more drastic than needed, but who cares.

Samantha rolled her eyes at me and stormed off.

But I knew her face was red with embarrassment.

God, I love torturing my sisters. It should be in the Olympics.

But I still couldn’t believe that my sister was getting her groove-thing on with some pervert.

Some pervert who was probably saying, “You’re the one for me” while he’s really thinking of what bra size she is.

I’d hate to think of his disappointment when he finds out it’s all a push-up.

I yawned. Waking up early was never my thing. I frequently debate on whether or not it should be illegal.

You think that would stand up in court? Nah, your right. Probably not.

I saw a group of friends while walking towards the main entrance.

“Bobby, Tess, Lance!” I called, as each tiny head popped around.

“DERRIAN!” They chimed together.

They all stopped talking and bustled over to me. Tessa had really short blonde hair, with a tan complexion. But she wore no makeup. Lance was a skater boy with really long shaggy brown hair, and Bobby was this preppy country-club boy whom had a dirty blonde buzz cut. So they varied greatly.

“Hey. Hiyaa. WASSUP!” The greeted.

I laughed.

“I had to ride in Sam’s car this morning.”

The all obviously held in laughter.

“That’s not even the worst part. I think she’s having sex.”

I made a icky face.

Lance’s expression changed.

“So… she, uh. Single?”

I slapped him across the bicep. Well, where a bicep is suppose to be.

“That’s my sister you moron.” I scolded.

Reason number four to hate boys.

Or mainly Lance. He’s the typical meathead of us all.

“I’m kidding. Geeze.” He whined, rubbing the spot where I hit him.

“Well no one’s laughing. I’m sorry D, that’s terrible. I’m here for you.”

Tessa was the sweet caring friend. The one who has good morals and all that crap?

She’s a mandatory church-go-er.

“Well, let’s stop talking about it.” I said, shuffling my book bag on my shoulder, and heading for the double doors.

“Anything knew happen lately?” I asked.

“If there was any, I wouldn’t know.” Bobby responded.

“I don’t pay attention unless it’s got to do with some babes.” Lance spoke, smugly.

“Well. Beside all of you boring brandy’s, I’ve got some news.” We all halted in the hallway, waiting for Tessa to continue.

Her smile widened immediately. She was always way too bubbly.

“I heard there’s a new club moving in and stuff.”

“Really?” I was excited. Beer and partying=heaven.

“Yeah. A dance/night club. It’s one of those famous ones. You know, the Vein Drain.”

“Yeah, I read about that in the newspaper once.” Bobby said, rubbing his head as if trying to remember.

“Wordddd. Me too.” Lance said with a cheesy smile.

I raised an eyebrow at him. “You read?” I questioned.

He frowned. “If it’s about women, yes.”

Of course, why did I even ask?

I scoffed. “Boys.”

“Hells to the yeah.” Bobby and Lanced did a corny high-five.

What douches.

“Where’s Steph?” Tess asked.

“She got here way to early to help with some student council/ beta club thing.”

“Oh, well good for her.”

“Seriously? I wouldn’t get up that early even if I was paid.” I said, and as if to prove my point, I yawned.

“Well do you like to stay up late?” Bobby asked, a certain motive in his eyes.

“I’m afraid to answer…” I said, truthfully. It was never good if either Bobby or Lance had an idea.

He just pouted, angrily. “Answer the question, Derr.” He criticized

“Yes. I like staying up late.” I admitted, truthfully.

“Then we’re taking you to The Vein Drain. Well, when it opens at least.”

“When’s that?”

“This Friday.”

“Alright, it’s set then. We’re going partying.” I smiled.

Tessa looked nervous. “No alcohol, right?” I laughed.

“No Tess, I may do stupid stuff but I wouldn’t put you in any danger.”

Her tight smile loosened. “Alright, then I’m in.”

“Good, maybe we can have a sleepover after too.”

“True, Steph and I will probably have to drive your drunk ass back home.” She teased.

“Haha. Probably. But first I have to go find Steph and tell her.”

“LATER!” I yelled after the gang. They all returned smiles and waved back.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment if you like it/and or want me to continue?

=))