Status: LOVE this story, but writers block! :(

Don't Need These Other Pretty Faces, Like I Need You

When I Met You Girl, My Heart Went Knock Knock

I walked into the studio. It was pretty spacey and I smiled at all the rush and the sound of people hurrying. This was going to be the place that I was interning, of course right now they already let me know that I would be doing coffees and stuff like that, but if it means that i'll finally get to the top, then I'm all in.

I studied the place of SK Records and then my phone rang. "Hello?" I asnwered it realizing that they invented caller I.D for a reason. It was Jonny, my boyfriend. "Jonny, I'm sorry but I have to go, i love you," I said hanging up the phone as Sean Keller approached me.

"We need you over in the first studio room on the right," He said. I nodded and then he handed me his coffee mug. "Just black," He walked off and then turned around to show me the room he would be in.

I walked over to the studio he had said I was needed in and heard some music in motion. Someone new and fresh, I could tell. He already has his name out there though, you can tell that too. I decided to open the door instead of stand there all day.

I tripped over one of the cords and fell flat on my but. I felt my cheeks burn up from embarresment. I got up quickly and made sure the coffee mug was safe. I didn't want to end up getting yelled at on my first day because I couldn't even handle a coffee mug.

"Are you alright?" The producer said, and I wasn't stupid I knew who he was. Usher got up from his seat after telling whoever was singing in the other room to stop for a minute through the mike. I didn't look at who it was yet, because I was afraid to know who I embarresed myself infront of.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks," I said taking a breath. "I was told I was needed in here." I waited patiently for the orders I was sure to be given.

"Oh, yeah. Right okay, well I need you to help me with this, you're young and fresh." I laughed.

"Young yes, fresh? Fresh out of luck." He laughed at my lame attempt at a joke and it made me smile.

"Would you listen to this if you were sitting at home and wanted something to listen to?" He said sitting down. I waited for them to start up again and then I listened carefully.

"When I met you girl my heart went knock knock,
now them butterflies in my stomach won't stop, stop.
And even though it's a struggle love is all we got,
So imma keep, keep, climbing 'till the mountain top.


They finished the song and I applauded them. I also felt red hot embbaresment. I wish I didn't just fall infront of Justin Bieber. They had aired a little bit of this song before, but not the finished product. I smiled.

"Yeah sure, it seems good," I said to Usher.

"Alright, thanks." He said and I looked over at Justin, he smiled at me and then I told Usher that I had to do some stuff for Sean and left. My face red and my heart pounding. Justin was definately breath taking.
♠ ♠ ♠
first chapter,
hope you like it.
comment, subscribe.
<33