Status: LOVE this story, but writers block! :(

Don't Need These Other Pretty Faces, Like I Need You

My Miss Don't Play No Games

I found him sitting on a green box on my way over to his house. I walked over to him to see why he was by himself. I forgot that I was crying so when he looked at me and hugged me imediately I just stood there wondering what was wrong with him. If anything bad had happened to him.

"What's wrong?" He asked me concerned.

"My mom, you know how she is," I said hugging him tighter to me. I loved the way he felt and how comfortable he always was. I kissed him lightly on the lips and then sat down on the green box beside him.

"Are you okay?" He asked wrapping his arm around me. I rested my head on his shoulder and soon after I felt his chin on the top of my head, followed by light kisses.

"I am now," I said snuggling up closer to him. I could smell the scent of chocolate axe on him mixed in with his own smell. He smelt amazing, as always.

He always left me breathless and lost in our own world that I forgot about how he had ditched me earlier. I looked up causing him to do the same. He started to rub my back and play with my hair.

"Why didn't you come to my house to help me?" I asked keeping my eyes on him. His eyes popped out and for a second I thought they would come springing at me.

"I completely forgot about that. I'm so sorry! Are you going to fail now, oh god." I laughed at him causing his serious face to loosen up aswell.

"It's fine," I said kissing him on the lips. "Just don't do it again Mister,"

We sat there kissing for a while and then occasionally watching the stars. I didn't really care what time it was because I was in no hurry to get back home. Jonny however needed to be home in a few minutes, so I had to let him leave.

He promised he would call me and so I only stalled him with a kiss and a hug and no long "I'm going to miss you though" speaches. I watched him walk off and then started my way home. What else was there to do besides face my mom, or ignore her.

I knew that I wouldn't be speaking that much to her for a few weeks. It was always like this though. She says something to try and put me down, I freak out, she freaks out, and then we spend the next few weeks making our own food and ignoring each other. I just wish I had a mom I could go to when needed, thats all.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment, subscribe
love you. <3