Status: Complete, look for the sequel soon.

I'm Not Your Boyfriend Baby

End.

Tears glistened down my hollowed cheeks as I stared out the rain splattered window. I thought he would have come...I thought he would have saved me. I do suppose, though, that maybe he was tired of me. Maybe he honestly wanted me gone..."I'm the one who will ever love, Nykkie." Arrow murmured. That to be the tenth time I have heard that within the hour; but who was counting. I nodded keeping my eyes locked on the window.

I know," I whispered knowing if he wasn't given a response he would attack and plus I knew it to be the truth. I was damaged goods; nobody wanted damaged goods.

"We're going far, far away. No one can take you away from me. You're mine, Nyk; not his!" I hesitated before looking over, watching the who I loved. "You're crazy." The words sat in the back of my throat as I simply nodded. "Of course." I stammered fear evident in my soft voice; of course he hadn't caught it. His wicked grin only widened. Good; it hadn't made him mad...My eyes closed for what only seemed like a minute but soon I was violently shaken awake.

"We're here." I nodded once rubbing the sleep from my eyes as I took in the shack-like building. Where exactly was here? As I stepped out the car the un-cut grass tickled my legs; home sweet home..."This is Sam's and I's old house." Arrow answered my silent question.

I see why you moved though I simply nodded and said nothing. I don't think Arrow really wanted me to speak. I believed he only me for three things; a pretty face to call his, someone to fuck, and someone to take his anger out on. Remind me how I still love him; I was growing to be pathetic.

"Don't just stand there. Start bringing your shit in." The monster snapped pushing me a bit before he walked into the shack where a dragon awaited him...and then my prince would come. Thinking of my life as a fairytale might make it prettier...I shook my head as I grabbed a few of the bags; my tired joints already aching. Wasn't this supposed to be a new start? A whole new life?

So far...my new life sucked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tis the end, for now. Sorry it's a bit short and it took ages but I kept redoing it. Well I hope you guys like it. (: