Everybody's Singing Like They're Crazy In Love

Chapter 13

The next morning I woke to the smell of fresh coffee and some sort of breakfast.
“Good morning beautiful” Alex whispered as he placed the tray in front of me.
“Alex, you didn’t have to do this for me” I replied as I took in what was sitting in front of me. There was a fresh cup of coffee with a bacon and egg roll with a pancake that said ‘I love you’ in maple syrup.

“I wanted to, just to show you how much I appreciate you” He replied as he crawled back into bed and kissed my head.
“Thank you so much” I replied as I smiled at him.
“You’re very welcome” He answered as I dug into my breakfast feast.
I was half way through when I heard mum call out towards us and I still wasn’t dressed from last night. I quickly jumped up and grabbed my underwear and found Alex’s top and chucked them on.
“Hello Holly, Alex?” Mum called out.
“Yeah mum we’re still in bed eating breakfast” I yelled back
“Okay take your time meet me down here when you’re finished I have something to ask you.” She answered.

I quickly finished off my breakfast and drank my apple juice as Alex decided to have a quick shower and change. I moved the tray onto the floor and grabbed some clothes out of my wardrobe and got dressed as soon as Alex was coming out of the shower, hair dripping wet with a towel slung around his waist.

“Way to not turn me on or anything” I said,
“Sorry babe didn’t think I was that irresistible” He replied as he made his way towards me in the wardrobe. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he brought his hands to my waist. I slid my finger down his chest making him shiver from my touch.

“Looks like all of us around here are a bit hot under the collar” I smirked.
“Well when you tease me like that did you expect any less” He replied as he cupped my face in his hands and kissed my lips.
“Okay hurry up and get dressed before mum comes up stairs” I said as I made my way out of the wardrobe.
“But you like the view why bother” He complained.
“Yes I like it but my mother, she might have a heart attack” I laughed.

“Fine” He mumbled as he pulled out one of his shirts he had left here before.
We were both ready at the same time and took down our plates from breakfast and met mum in the kitchen who was making a meal of some sorts.
“Hey you two, how was last night?” She asked
“Amazing” Alex raved I stood on his foot and glared at him.
“It was a great night we watched movies, went in the pool you know” I replied.
“Yeah I’m sure. Dad dropped by and said that the light was on in your room and he didn’t want to go any further in fear of seeing something he didn’t want to” Mum smirked.
“Well we just watched movies in my room” I replied
“Holly, do you really think I’m that blind?” Mum asked
“Alex made breakfast for you, you’re extremely happy which is really unusual and you forgot to brush your hair my dear. I’ve been there before” She explained.
I just stood there and blushed Alex squeezed my hand and smirked at me.
“It’s not funny” I said as I hit Alex on the shoulder.
“Yes it is” Mum replied. Alex just nodded in agreement.
“This is grose!” I said as I walked out of the kitchen into the lounge room. Mum and Alex just laughed at me as I walked out.

How could my mum find out about that and not be extremely angry about it, she certainly hasn’t had any interest in Alex since day one and now has interest when I have sex for the first time, seriously.

I decided that I better call Katie and Jack and tell them the good news. It’s not that I was going to boast it’s just I rather that they found out from me other than one of Alex’s ego chats.
“Hello” Katie answered.
“Hey it’s holly.” I replied.
“Omg! Hey I haven’t heard from you in ages. What have you been up to these last couple of days?” She asked.
“It’s been eventful. I almost had to move back to Australia almost lost Alex and almost lost my dad.” I replied I filled her in on the whole story leaving out any of the parts that weren’t important.
“So did you have anything else that you specifically rang me for?” She asked.
“I kind of did actually” I replied.
“Hurry up and spill then” She complained.
“I had sex with Alex Gaskarth” I replied
“You what? Well umm, I wasn’t expecting that but. Was he good?” She asked.
“Amazing he was amazing, it was amazing, and now somehow my mum found out about it and wanted to know what it was like.”
“Did you bounce around really happily? Did you brush your hair?” She asked
“Ah, yes and no” I replied.
“You would have been extremely happy and the sex hair Holly” She complained.
“Well sorry I didn’t know”
“Well you certainly do now” She laughed.
“Do you want to do something tonight?” I asked “Let’s got into town to one of the clubs. Just us girls no boys allowed”
“Well, sure I’d love to. Good luck convincing Alex his not allowed to a night club but sure. Shall I pick you up at 7?” She asked.
“7 is great”
“Okay I’ll see you there” She finished as we both hung up.

I continued to call Jack and tell the exact same story except he said he wished he was there and it would’ve been even more amazing, which I was still highly disgusted by. Once I had finished telling Jack and he had filled me in on his night with some Sarah chick I decided to go and pick out my outfit for tonight.

“Holly before you go can I please speak to you and Alex?” Mum asked
“As long as it has nothing to do with my sexual relationship with Alex than of course” I replied
“No it doesn’t” She replied.
“I want to know whether Alex wanted to move in.” She said. “He spends most of his day here and I do know that he sneaks through the window some nights. Well all nights but that’s beside the point. I was just wondering whether you’ve thought about it” She asked.
“Well, thanks for the offer mum. But don’t you think it’s a tad too soon. We’ve only been dating around a month and we haven’t even finished high school yet” I reasoned. “I mean it’s not that I don’t want you to move in I love having you around but I would prefer the whole stay over once or twice a week thing” I added looking at Alex.
“Yeah sure, it’s up to you it’s your room and your home so you can make up your mind. Whatever you decide I’ll be happy with” Alex responded.
“So you won’t care if I say no” I replied.
“No, because we spend most of our time with each other anyway and it’s nice having that break one night a week” He replied.
“Well, the offer still stands if you change your minds” Mum said as she made her way out of the kitchen.

“Thanks mum” I replied as I continued on my way to my room.
“Where are you going?” Alex asked as he grabbed my wrist
“To my room” I answered as I swung my body around and came face to face with Alex.
I leant in and kissed him on the lips, taking every second as it came as he licked my lips begging for entry which I slowly granted him. His hands found my hips as my hands found his short blonde hair as I tangled them in nots.
“This is getting just a tad heated for the kitchen don’t you think?” Alex whispered on my neck sucking at my soft spot.

“Maybe, would you like to continue somewhere more private?” I asked.
Alex nodded his head and we ran back into my room closing the door behind us.
Alex grabbed the bottom of my shirt and ripped it off over my head as I pulled his body down onto me. I found the bottom of his shirt as I pulled it off of his body and my fingers found his rippled chest. He continued to suck at my neck as I played with the button of his jeans undoing it and doing it back up again just to get him more agitated.
“What is it with you and my pants?” He questioned.
“I’m a tease” I replied as I undid the zip of his jeans and rubbed my hand up and down it.
“You. Sure. Are” He replied taking deep breaths as he calmed himself down.
I brought his lips back to mine and continued to play with his pants. I was getting quite a lot of fun out of it. All of a sudden Alex grabbed the button my jeans and started doing the same to me.
“Tease” I said as I smirked into his eyes.
Both of my hands found his head as our lips locked as we made out for another 5 minutes. We broke apart just lying there together. I was madly in love with this boy and he only knew half of it. We both sat up and found our missing clothes and sat back on the bed.
“I’m extremely lucky to have you” I said.
“I’m extremely lucky to have you” He replied I turned and faced him and planted a kiss on he’s cheek he smiled back and planted one on my nose.
I noticed that the time was 5:50pm and started to panic!
“Crap! You and your distractive ways” I replied as I jumped off the bed and went to look for something to wear.
“Why, where are you going?” He asked.
“I rang Katie before and I asked her out to the night club” I said as I went through my dresses.
“Excuse me! Where’s my invite?” He asked as he came into the wardrobe to help look.
“I said no boys were allowed to come and you need to go see Jack, he has a girl named Sarah.” I informed.
“Jack, with a girl I have to call him” He said as he handed me my blue strapless dress. Perfect I thought to myself. This boy knew me to well.
Alex picked up his phone and came into the wardrobe and said goodbye.
“Call me if you need to be picked up alright” He said as he kissed me on the lips.
“Thanks babe” I replied as I kissed him back

“I love you, and don’t hook up with any cute boys” He replied as he went out the door.
“Doesn’t matter I already have the cutest” I replied as I went and had a shower.
I had a quick shower as it was nearly on 6:20 and Katie would be here at 7, I quickly got out of the shower dried and straightened my hair and put on my make-up, I slipped into my dress and buckled up my heels as I grabbed my phone and money off the bedside table and put them in my hand bag.

I heard mum talking to someone as I came into the kitchen and Katie was sitting there in her lovely black strapless dress.
“Holly, you sure do scrub up alright” Mum said as she saw me.
“Thanks, Alex picked out the dress, what do you think?” I asked.
“He certainly knows my daughter well” Mum commented.
“He certainly knows how to please himself” Katie mumbled.
“I heard that!”I said as I hit her over the head.
“Ouch!” She cried.
“Are we going?” I asked.
“Sure, let’s hit this town!” She yelled.
“Be careful, and don’t bring home any strange men” Mum yelled out to us.
We both slipped into the taxi and Katie told him the address, as we sat back and started to talk.

With me and Katie it was like we were separated at birth, we have our differences but we get along so well, you could call us sisters. I really enjoyed having her around and that made it a lot better.
We arrived at the club in 10 minutes, paid the taxi driver and got out. We showed our ID’s and were let straight inside.
“Do you want a drink?” She asked.

“Sure, Bacardi breezier is fine” I replied as I found a table not too far from the bar.
The music was loud and there were a fair few people everywhere, but I was here to have a great night. Katie came back with our drinks and placed them on the table and grabbed out her phone and turned it off.

“Already someone is trying to ring me” She said as she slid it back into her pocket
“Would it have anything to do with the new boy that’s around?” I asked.
“Maybe” She replied trying to keep a straight face.

“Come on you have to tell me what’s going on, me and Alex are always looking for someone to take on a double date other than our parents” I replied,
“It’s Rian” She said really fast
“Rian, Rian” I replied,
“Rian Dawson, drummer or All Time Low, The Rian Dawson”
“Omg! How did this happen tell me details?” I shrieked.
“Do I have to, come on we came here without the boys so that we could have a night without them! I don’t want to spend my night talking about them!” She argued.
“Fine! Let’s go dance” I replied as I finished off my drink and picked up my purse and slung it over my shoulder.

By the time we actually got onto the floor we were already a bit light headed and the beat of the music wasn’t helping us stand straight at all. We were both getting pretty hot on the dance floor and the guys near us were certainly getting something out of it.

After about half an hour of dancing, we both needed a drink and decided to order Vodka shots, we might be girls but we could certainly hold down our drinks. We both had had 5 shots, plus around 5 Bacardi breezier and decided that we should move onto another club.

We both made our way next door and found a table and sat down, when we had 2 guys approach us and offer us drinks, of course we didn’t say no and got them to buy the expensive ones and had them keep coming. So what if we were ripping them off they offered!

After we had finished our drinks and danced our feet off, we decided to hit the taxi and call it a night.
We had had such a good night and it was just great to be able to do it with Katie.
“Come on you can stay in the spare bedroom” I offered as I convinced Katie to stay the night.
“Okay, I’m coming bro just chill okay”
“Okay I’m chillin’!” I replied
“Shh, we have to be quiet” She replied as we opened the door.
“Mum’s probably waiting up for me” I replied as we tip toed into the kitchen just as mum turned on the light.
“I think we’re busted Holly” Katie said.
“You and me both” I replied as we stood still and waited for mum to come out, except we found Alex standing there looking like he was going to piss himself laughing any minute.
“Oh! Hey babe” I said as I made my way over and wrapped my arms around his neck
“Hey, how was your night?” He asked
“It was amazing we danced, like this” I said demonstrating how we danced, which let me tell you turned Alex on a lot. “And we got these guys to buy our drinks, so we only spent like $20 between us” I replied.

“Well I think you better get to bed” He said as he took my hand and led me to my room. Katie followed suite and I showed her where the spare bedroom was and she flopped onto the bed and was out like a light.

I walked back into my room and slipped out of my dress and got under the covers, totally warned out. I couldn’t wait till the morning to deal with my head that could be interesting.
“Goodnight” Alex mumbled as he slipped in next to me. I rolled over and cuddled into his chest falling asleep instantly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this is well over-due again but bare with me I have another one to post in the next couple of days. But I need more comments, tell all your friends on here to come read it.
Thanks heaps!