Everybody's Singing Like They're Crazy In Love

Chapter 16

I didn’t want to go down stairs and have to explain the situation to my Grandparents, so I stayed in my room the whole time, making sure that everything was perfect. I had even hung a picture of me and Alex on the wall and put my favourite one next to my side of the bed. I couldn’t help but go over everything in my head; I mean who buys a velvet box without the thought of marriage in their head. It’s not that I don’t want to marry Alex but we’ve only known each other for 6months and dated for a month. I can’t see that something won’t come in between us and tear us apart. I just think that it wasn’t wise to be so rude about it to him.
I felt like the biggest bitch ever right now. He shouldn’t have to explain himself to me every time he doesn’t want me to know something. I mean I don’t tell him everything about me and it’s not like we are a married couple. For all I know Alex could have 3 girls on at the same time. But I didn’t think of him that low and he’d brought me to Australia for our one month anniversary. It had to mean something.
I waited until 7:30pm before I got changed and climbed into bed. Alex didn’t know his way around Melbourne if his life depended on him; I just hoped that he wouldn’t get lost.
I heard a faint knock on my door and someone slowly opening the door.
“Holly, are you awake” Nan asked
“Yes come in” I said as I turned on the bedside lamp.
“Oh, you made this place look very nice Holly”
“Thanks” I replied.
“Well I just come up to say goodnight and to let you know that your Grandpa has taken Alex out and that he’s safe. They won’t be much longer” She replied.
“Thank you Nan, can you make sure that Alex comes up here when he gets back” I asked.
“I’m sure he won’t want t stay in a bed by himself” She winked
I laughed and said goodnight to Nan as she exited the room and made her way to her own bed. I flicked on the television and watched the late news before falling asleep with the television still on.
I woke up half an hour as I felt the weight in the bed shift; I didn’t open my eyes as Alex slid into bed. I opened my eyes to see his back to me, I moved over as I wrapped my arms around his waist and he rolled over and put his arm around me as I moved in and breathed in the scent of his skin.
“I’m sorry” I whispered and fell asleep as he kissed my forehead.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
The next morning I woke early, not moving from Alex’s grip I didn’t want him to know that I was awake, I was regretting the whole ‘it was my fault you did nothing wrong’ conversation. I heard Alex sigh slowly and could tell that he was staring at me. He lent in and kissed my lips ever so softly which caused me to smile. I slowly opened my eyes and saw his bright brown eyes looking back we didn’t say anything for about five minutes and just watched each other staring into each other eyes.
I opened my mouth to say something but Alex stopped me by covering my mouth with his hand.
“Don’t its fine.” He replied as he kissed me on the lips and I kissed back eagerly.
“I’m sorry” I said as I looked into his eyes, “I don’t care what’s in the box or who it’s for I just want you to know that I love you and I could see me spending the rest of my life with you.” I whispered.
“Don’t even worry about explaining yourself Holly. It was my stupid fault to think that you wouldn’t freak out if you saw it before I explained. I mean it’s what you do best” He explained.
I just hugged him even tighter and didn’t move until there was a light knock on the door.
“Come in” We both said as the door slid open to reveal Pa there.
“I hope you two have sorted things out from last night, and Alex remember what I said, just be patient.” He said. “Breakfast is ready if you’d both like to join Nan and I”
We thanked Pa and he let us have our privacy back as we decided to get up and have breakfast with them.
“What did you and my Pa talk about last night?” I asked out of curiosity.
“Nothing you need to worry about my dear” He said as he kissed the top of my head. “He just put in to context everything that happened and I have the best plan for this holiday ever, before we have to go back to school and graduate that is.”
“Uhh, don’t even mention school please.” I replied. He just laughed at me and took my hand as we made our way out of the room and down the hall way. As soon as we hit the stairs we could smell the pancakes and waffles cooking.
“You didn’t by any chance tell them that pancakes and waffles were my favourite did you?” I asked him.
“Maybe” He replied as he sped down the stairs and into the kitchen. I just smiled and followed suite down the stairs and turned into the kitchen.
“Alex made sure that I cooked your favourite breakfast” Nan said as she saw me come in.
“What, no I didn’t” Alex said as he heard his name.
“Sure you didn’t, you had to make it perfect so that you guys were one hundred percent okay after lasts night argument.” Nan informed me.
I just laughed and sat down next to Alex and place my hand on his thigh rubbing his leg in appreciation. Nan served up the breakfast and we all quietly ate our meal.
“So, what have you got planned for Alex today Holly?” Pa asked.
“I’m not sure yet, I’m thinking I might take him to the MCG, show him the Australian style football. What do you think?” I responded.
“That sounds like a great plan, if you go around noon you may just see them warming up for the match tonight” He replied.
“Oh, really, who’s playing?” I asked.
“I think its St.Kilda verse Adelaide crows.” He replied.
“Okay, well we’ll certainly check it out, how does that sound Alex?” I asked.
“Yeah what ever I don’t mind. I don’t want you to be taking me everywhere though. This was my treat to you so that you could come and see your family.” He said.
“I know but we can do that another day, we have a full week and I don’t have a very large family to go visit.” I replied.
“Okay that’s fine then, I’ll got get dressed and meet you back down here” He said as he ventured back up the stairs.
I collected mine and Alex’s plates and scrap them into the bin and placed them in the dishwasher as Nan and Pa slowly ate there breakfast with today’s paper in front of them. I let them be as I went up to our room just as Alex was coming out of the shower, I got out my change of clothes and placed them on the bed as I stepped into the shower and let the water pulse over my body as I enjoyed the warmth of the water. I wuickly washed my body and got out grabbing a towel before I froze to death. I entured back intot he room as Alex was sitting on the bed waiting for me.
I dried off as I slid on my clothes carefully watching Alex as he tried not to look.
“Seriously there’s nothing here you haven’t seen before” I commented as Alex looked away quickly.
“I didn’t want to be rude and make a perverted joke” He replied.
“Perverted joke coming from Alex Gaskarth, please everyone knows that’s your forte” I laughed.
“Hey that’s not nice, I’ll come over and take advantage of you if you’re not careful” He said turning around and eyeing me.
“I dare you to” I replied smirking at him. He quickly jumped off the bed as he backed me against the wall, me only dressed in my underwear. I backed up against the wall as he put both of his hands beside my head resting them on the wall.
“Is that all you can do?” I asked as I ducked under his arm although he caught me and flung me on to the bed hovering over me. I pulled the collar of his shirt down onto me causing our skin to come in contact as our lips collided. He’s hand moved down my chest as he massage my boob as I moaned in pleasure, I grabbed the zip of his pants as I undid them and found my way into his boxer briefs as my hand came in contact with his already hard member. I rubbed my finger of the top of his dick as he groaned out and attacked my neck with a hungrily force, certainly leaving his own mark. I grabbed his member as I started to pump him ever so gently causing him amazing pleasure. He got one of his hands and undid the clasp of my bra sending it to the floor as his mouth came in contact with my breast. I moaned in satisfaction as I quickly slipped off his jeans and boxers as I kept pumping him getting ever so quicker.
“Fuck.” He said as he moved his mouth back to my lips as he let my tongue roam his mouth. He moved his hand to the line of my underwear and yanked them down over my hip bones as his fingers ran over my clit causing me to moan ever so loudly in ecstasy.
“I want you know” I moaned ever so softly right into his ear as he gently spread my legs apart and entered me slowly. I bucked my pelvis towards him as he bucked his back as he gained pace with every thrust. I moaned in pleasure as I tied my hands in to his hair causing him to scream. We continued to thrust as we got faster and harder every time both nearing our climax as Alex sped up quicker and quicker as we were both about to run out as he exploded inside of me, me not coming long after. He laid down on top of me as we both gained out composure.
“I think I need another shower” I said.
“Me, too” He replied as he smirked up at me and pulled me into the shower with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was 1,838 words. /pauses for round of applause. 

Okay sadly we’re nearing the end of this story, I think there is only about 8-9 chapters left. I know that that seems a lot but when I put it into context with what I’m actually writing it’s not long. So I just want to ask a favour and if you could get all your friends to come and read it that would be amazing. I don’t know whether there will be a sequel or not yet. I don’t think there will be because I don’t see the point for it. I know that not much has happened in the last couple of chapters but there is major stuff to come. I didn’t really want this story to be any longer than 25-35 chapters so I’ll see what I can do to have it up and finished by the end of the month. Thanks heaps, Lauren.