Everybody's Singing Like They're Crazy In Love

Chapter 17

By the time Alex and I had actually got out of the house it was after lunch time and I was dreading actually planning anything for today. I knew that Alex had planned this for us to spend sometime together before we got back to school; I just had this gut feeling that something was going to happen as soon as we got back.
We entered the MCG and were taken by a tour guide around the whole place and into the change rooms. He talked about the history of the place and even some fancy upgrade that’s going to happen. We took our time to check out the names on all the locker doors and finished up on the field with the St.Kilda boys, training for tonight’s match. Once we had finished that Alex spotted the Ferris wheel and immediately said that we had to go on it. Once we were way up in the sky and the sun was about to set the Ferris wheel came to a halt. I started to get a little panicky, Alex calmed me by holding my hand. I looked out at the view and was still amazed at how beautiful this place looked like when the sun was going down. I hadn’t realised that Alex was now trying to get something out to his pocket.
“What are you doing Alex? Sit back down before you fall out.” I replied.
He quickly smiled and told me to look at the buildings lights turn on, and sure enough as I turned around one by one all the lights came on. He gave a thumbs up to the guy controlling the Ferris wheel and got down on one knee.
“Alex Gaskarth what the hell are you doing?” I said
“Holly Bedford, I love you and I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you.”
“Alex, it’s too soon what are you doing?” I repeated freaking out.
“It’s okay, I’m not proposing” He said as he opened the velvet box we had not long ago argued about.
“This ring is a symbol of my love for you, a piece of me to hold with you where ever you are and whenever we are far apart. This ring not only symbolises what you mean to me but your importance to me. You’re the best thing since sliced cheese. You are one of a kind and I know that we’re are young and we have both have a lot to learn about each other but I can’t think of one person, besides Jack’s mum. That means as much to me as you do. You’re the star to my dark sky the sun to my summer afternoon. I couldn’t live a day without you” He said as he poured his heart out as I saw a tear slide down his face.
“I want you to wear this ring” He began as he took my hand in his own and took the ring out of the box. “And wear it until the day that we die.” He said as he looked into my tear stained eyes and slid the ring on to my finger.
I wasn’t sure what to say but as soon as Alex sat back down the Ferris wheel started again. I couldn’t form any sort of sentence as Alex wrapped his arm around me and kissed my temple. I looked him in the eye and mouthed thank you.
“I don’t know what else to say” I said as I looked down at the silver band around my left finger.
“It’s okay, you don’t have to say anything, I just wanted to be sure that you knew how I felt” He said as he smiled at me and lent in to kiss my lips ever so softly.
“I love you Alex Gaskarth and I promise to wear this ring till the day I die” I replied as the Ferris wheel came to a stop.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is short but there is another chapter on it's way very soon.
I looked at my subscribers and I have 12 and I'm not even getting a comment per subscriber per chapter. I don't mean to sound rude or anything but it would be nice to have someone new tell me what they think of my story. I also have 104 readers and I have no where near that amount or comments. Again if you're a silent reader I want to know what you think. I don't mind if it's a 'Update soon' or 'Nice chapter' I just want to know something. This story isn't far from finishing. Sorry for the ramble. But I really want some positive or negative feedback on my story. Thanks.