Everybody's Singing Like They're Crazy In Love

Can I do Anything Right?

I let Alex in and he sat down on the couch I didn’t know what to do or ask what happened, I really didn’t want to know what I had done.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a drink of water for the both of us and sat down on the opposite seat. I don’t think Alex knew what he was doing here either.

“I’m sorry, for everything” I replied.
“Don’t be” He replied “I’m scared though, I don’t know what to do and I’m completely lost, confused and really don’t understand” He mumbled.

“What happened after I left?” I asked a little confused as to where he was coming from.
“She told me everything, you were completely right, she was hiding stuff. I don’t know what to do though, because when you fall in love with someone you can’t just flick a switch and it turns off. I want to know where I went wrong and why she had to go to someone else to make her feel whatever.” Alex explained.

“I didn’t realise what I was saying when I said it, I said some stuff that should of stayed in my head, but if you think that she’s worth it, why are you sitting in my lounge room? I’m not saying that you should crawl your way back to her like a lost puppy. But if you want answers shouldn’t you be speaking to her?” I questioned

“But if I go over there, she’s only going to tell me that she’s not good enough for me and that I should find someone else,” He retaliated.
“If you love a girl that loves you, there really isn’t any more to it. I should probably be telling you to stay away from her because I do believe once you’re a cheater you’re always a cheater. But I can tell that wouldn’t make you happy. Before you make any rational decision go speak to her, tell her how you feel. Then decide if you want to be with her or not.” I replied as I stood up and opened the door.

“Thank you, you don’t know how much this means” He replied as he went out the door.
I was such an idiot, knowing full well what those girls are like I pushed him right back to her. As soon as he had gone I had a feeling that I let something go, something that should of stayed with me.

Once I had finishing watching TV, I decided to ring Katie; I picked up the house phone and dialled her number.
“Hello” She said.
“Hey it’s Holly, what you up to?” I asked
“I’m just pulling into your driveway with my bathers and a picnic basket. So we can chill by your pool and you can stop hating yourself” She said.
“Aww, you didn’t have to do that, but I’ll see you in 2 seconds” I replied as I hung up the phone and went to open the door.
“Hey” Katie greeted as she pecked me on the cheek.
“You didn’t have to go to all of this effort you know” I replied.
“Yeah but I thought you would enjoy it besides, I invited the whole crew.” She said as Jack drove into the drive way as well with Rian and Zack.
I took the picnic basket out of her hands and placed it on the bench as she waited for the others to come in. I grabbed out some plates and cups and led them to the backyard.
“Don’t freak” I warned as I opened the door and stepped out walking over the bridge to put the basket down on the table.
“Holly Bedford, this is amazing!” They shrieked.
“I know right” I said as I excused myself and went to change into my bathers.




I liked this we all got along really well and we weren’t here because we had to, we wanted to. I couldn’t believe that it had only been a few days and it already felt like I’d known these guys forever.

I still felt bad for what I said to Courtney and I was confused about my feelings for Alex already. I wasn’t completely sure that I did the wrong thing but I think I triggered something that was just like the big elephant in the room, only time will tell though if what I said paid off.

We were all in the pool and having a great time, apart from Jack splashing everyone every second, we all decided to get out after we’d cooled down a bit and have something to eat. My mum had brought home some fish and chips and Katie had brought Ice-cream and fruit so we had a massive picnic in my backyard. Jack had taken most of the food as he quoted ‘I’m a growing boy’ we all laughed at how childish he was and sat down to eat. The Fish and Chips were actually really nice and the ice creams were the best. Once we had finished eating me and Katie decided to sunbake and the boys went back into the pool.

It was around 6pm before everyone left and Jack said that he’d come and pick me up for school tomorrow, which I was thankful for. After I’d said goodbye, mum helped me clean up around the pool and put everything away. I thanked her and made my way to my room, I changed into my pj’s and said goodnight to mum and dad and turned on my laptop. I logged onto my tumblr, letting everyone know what I’d been up to and filled them in on the Alex and Courtney saga.

I checked all my emails and even posted an article off to my friend in Australia to read for me. I have to admit that these past few days have been eventful to say the least, but I think I was going to have to get use to it. I uploaded a few pictures of us in the pool and talked to some people online. After I had finished that I turned it off and went to bed, I couldn’t help but wish that Alex turned up again today and told us that him and Courtney were over.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate fillers with a passion and I'm sorry for how much this sucks! Hopefully there might be some drama next chapter.
http://www.vickiemorrow.com/images/swimming_pool_spa_1.jpg
Comments?