Status: Active! <3

Unshead Tears and Stupid 'I Love You's'

There's Something.

God, I hate California.
I wont be here long, If I mess up the right ways.
I've been saving money to go and look for myself. And well I needed a car for that.
A 1999 Ford.
It would work for me, So I got a job at a coffee shop across from a beach.
Please explain, why is there coffee shops in California? I have no clue but there were never many people here. So I pretty much sat on the counter and thought about my "big city dreams" as Kati liked to call them.
Kati was my only real friend. The only one that even after I moved talked to me.
She understood what I was like and what it felt like to not have anything for sure.
Although, She seemed to have the perfect life. She was secretly engaged to this guy i never met.
They started going out in seventh grade, i was gone by fifth.
I guess i liked to tell myself she understood when she didn't, So maybe I didn't feel alone anymore. But the fact is I am alone.
Kati was now to busy for me. But whatever, I spent most of my time here. Much better then the foster home with the screaming kids I was sent to.
I'd already been at the shop for a few hours listening to Bring Me The Horizon and looking at pictures of my many years of life. Reminiscing the days that I really missed.
I hadn't taken a picture in a few years because there was nothing worth remembering.
All of sudden i felt something hit my shoulder lightly.
I turned and there was a long haired blond guy in front of me. I don't know why but I smiled like i was seeing the sun for the first time. It felt weird to smile. That's something i hadn't done in about 3 years.
" Can I help you?" Wow. I sounded like a idiot. Wait when did i care what I sounded like?
He gave me his order and I went to work on it. His voice played in my head.
What was happening to me today? I just shock it off and handed this dude his drink. I put my elbow up on the counter and stared at him. I didn't notice I was until he looked back at me. I blushed and looked down. It looked like he was about to say something when my phone went off Cute Without the E. I knew who it was. I had to go. For some reason I didn't want too but I would get crap later if i didn't leave.
So I just ran out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow long freaken chapter for me. wow.