Status: Under construction. Currently not making any efforts to continue it. Sorry just too much work.

A Love Between Two Demons

Chap 6.

~Recap~
You finished shopping with Temari and Makomi. You went to the tallest building so that you could look at stars and found Gaara there. You talked for a long time and you two had made a date to go shopping tomorrow and you ended up falling asleep on his lap.
~End of Recap~
*Present*
You woke up still in Gaara’s lap. He looked down at you and smiled.
“Hey!” you said. “What time is it?”
“It’s 5 am” he said.
“Okay, what time do you head for work at?” you asked.
“6:30 am” he answered.
“Okay” you said “That’s good.”
“Why?” he asked.
“I still have an hour and a half to come up with an excuse for you” you said, shifting in his lap, “Don’t think I forgot” you said smiling up at him.
“Oh” he said, hoping you had forgotten.
“Gaara do you like me?” you asked.
He blushed and said “What?”
“Do you like me, you know as a friend” you said.
He regained himself and said “Yeah I do. Do you like me?” he questioned.
“Of course! You’re one of my bestest friends” you told him, he smiled.
“How many friends do you have?” he asked.
“Not many close friends just about 4, now” you said.
“Who?” he asked.
“Well you, my partner in crime Naruto, my always relaxed friend Sasuke, and my girl friend Hinata” you said.
“Oh” he said.
“What kinda friend am I” he asked.
“Well you’re my normal friend!” you told him, “And you already know more about me than most people know” you told him.
“What do you mean?” he asked.
“Well even though it’s obvious I haven’t told many people about me have the two tailed jaguar/cat demon in me” you said.
“Then what do they think these are?” he asked rubbing your cat-like ears, and grabbing your tail.
“Oh, I hide those” you told him.
“How?” he asked, you shrugged.
“I just do I guess” you told him, then raising your head, “Do I look alright?” you asked.
“Yeah, you look fine” he said.
“Kay, then I’m just gonna go and brush my hair then I’ll be right back” you said.
You went to the edge of the roof and looked for your hotel, since you had only been here a day you didn’t know it too well and sheepishly you turned your head to Gaara and asked, “Umm, which direction to my hotel?” He pointed west you nodded looked that way spotted your hotel and ran over there. You made it in only a minute you opened your door and walked over to the counter you looked at your hair, which was pretty okay and brushed it a bit. Then you locked the door and went back to the building to Gaara. He had changed into different clothing by the time you were done.
“Wow, you sure do change fast” you said.
“I guess” he said.
“Did you manage to see the time?” you asked sheepishly.
“Yea, it was 6:04 when I left” he said.
“And when did you get here?” you asked.
“Just now” he said.
“So it’s about 5 after then” you said, “How long to get to your office?” you asked.
“Umm, were on it” he said.
“Oh, boy do I feel dumb” you said. He just laughed.
“You are so cute when you smile and laugh” you said, he blushed the same shade as his hair, “And when you blush I might add” you said, then he looked away embarrassed.
“Will you smile for me again?” you asked, he looked up regaining all is confidence but giving you a sweet and shy smile.
“Adorable!” you squealed.
“Ugh” you then said.
“What?” he asked.
“Aki senses your skanky little secretary coming” you told him.
“You mean Hatori” he said.
“I don’t care what her name is, she annoys me” you said.
“Why?” he asked.
“I don’t like how much she flirts with you” you told him. He nodded.
“Well let’s go tell her you’re gonna be taking the day off!” you chimed.
“She’s already inside” you noted, he nodded. Then you both jumped down from the roof to the ground you landed gracefully while he got his sand to soften his land. You then grabbed his hand and walked through the door. Hatori was surprised when you entered holding his hand. But she calmed down after a bit.
“Sorry whatever your name is, but Gaara will be taking the day off today” you told her.
She was shocked and her jaw dropped. “But, but you have work Gaara-sama” she said.
“It can wait for tomorrow, it’s not like it will disappear” he told her icily.
I smirked, and started walking out the door. “Goodbye person” you said, she was so mad her ears were about to blow steam.
“That was easy” you said, Gaara looked confused, “Yeah, if it were someone telling me they were going to take you for the day I would’ve put up a fight” you said laughing, “So where’re the stores?” you asked sheepishly.
“This way” he said pointing left.
“So how often do you go shopping?” you asked.
“Not often I only go about twice every 3 months” he said.
“And who do you go with?” you asked.
“Kankuro” he said.
“I wanna meet him!” you said, “After shopping, though.”
“Okay, but he’s kind of, never mind” he said, you just nodded.
“So how much money do you have?” you asked, he just shrugged and said “A lot.”
“You?” he asked.
“Not that much for spending” you said, “I wasted most of my spending money yesterday” you said. You passed a couple of shops but none of them looked like Gaara’s kind of clothing. Then up ahead you saw the store you bought most of your stuff at.
“This store is good” you told him, he nodded and entered with you. People started staring at you like you were crazy. ‘Why do they stare at me that way?’ you asked Aki.
‘Because you’re with Gaara’ she said. You then ignored the people.
“What kind of music do you like?” you asked him.
“Rock” he said.
“Yay! We like the same kind of music then!” you told him. Then you went to look at the skinny jeans. You saw some black ones that you thought would look perfect on Gaara.
“What size are you in jeans?” you asked him as you looked at the jeans.
“I don’t know” he said, “And aren’t those for girls?” he asked.
“No they’re for guys and girls” you said while examining his waist.
“Here you go” you said throwing him a size 9, and 11, “Tell me which one fits you better”
“Okay” he said while going to the changing rooms. A minute later he came out handing you one of the pairs of jeans you got him to try on.
“This one fits me best” he said. You looked at the size it was a size 9.
“Okay” you said.
“Did you like the pants?” you asked him.
“Yeah, they look okay on me too” he said.
“Okay” you said while looking through more jeans. You found a dull denim pair of skinny jeans, and a navy blue pair of skinny jeans. You told him to try them on and see if they looked good on him. He looked great in both of them. Then you looked through the shirts.
“What’re your 3 favorite bands?” you asked him.
“Umm, Linkin Park, Simple Plan, and Under oath” he said.
“Cool! Those bands are all so awesome!” you said.
“What size are you for shirts?” you asked.
“Medium” he said. You nodded while you looked through the band shirts they had you found a really cool one for Under oath and Linkin Park, and one you loved with Simple Plan, all in medium. You handed him the shirts and walked over to the dressing rooms waiting to see how he looked. He came out after a couple seconds with the Linkin Park shirt on. You smiled indicating it was looking good on him, then when he went in again you sprinted to the fishnets and grabbed 2 black ones and 2 red ones, then sprinted back just as he stepped out with the Simple Plan shirt on. You nodded and passed him the fishnets.
“Umm, can you help?” he asked from inside a changing room.
“Okay” you said. You walked into his changing room and helped with out with the fishnet, looked at him and said “Looks good. Now how about the Under oath shirt” you told him, he put it on and looked fantastic. ‘Damn Gaara is toned! His six-pack was so hot!’ you thought, Aki started laughing. And you got mad at her and your eyes changed red. ‘Stop laughing!’ you ordered her ‘Fine’ she said, you calmed down at your eyes changed back to green.
“Now let’s get you some accessories!” you said.
“Umm, okay?” he asked. We walked over to the accessories and you looked at some arm bands I found a black one with flames “This would look great on you!” you told him. He nodded, and you looked at the necklace’s they had an awesome one with a black guitar that had flames “Perfect!” you exclaimed. Then you also found some great studded belts for him he liked them and they fit him well. Then you saw the best scarf ever and knew you had to buy it, “And this is I shall get!” you said. Then you saw the black converse that go all the way to the knees, you’ve been dying to get them since like 5 months ago!! “And I need those converse!” you exclaimed. “But they’re too pricey” you said already knowing their price.
“I’ll get it for you” Gaara said.
“No, don’t worry I can wait until I get more money to buy them” you said.
“No, you’re my friend. And I want to buy them for you” he said.
“Really?” you asked ashamed you couldn’t have bought them yourself.
“Yeah. So don’t worry about it” he said.
“Fine, I won’t” you said, “But only cause Imma make it up to you later!” you said.
“Oh really?” he said. You just nodded.
Then you bought your scarf and he bought his clothes and accessories. And you headed over to his house so he could introduce you to his brother.
And I’m ending this chapter here!