Status: new :) be kind, please rewind I mean READ :)

Made Of Sugar And Spice

Happy.Happy.BIRTHDAY!

Saturday August 13 2009
*Stari.KickAss Online*
Stari.KickAss: HAPPY.HAPPY.HAPPY.HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY CAKES I LOVE YOU KEEELYYY!! TIME TO WAKE UP NOW, SO WE CAN GO CELEBRATEE!!!!!! :)
keely.rawr: STARI I LOVE YOU TOOO, AND YAY WE ARE NOW 15!!!!!!!! *struts new found teenageness!*
Stari.KickAss: YAY LMAO YOU MAKE ME GIGGLE!!! dude omg, i talked to the moms and she was like:"It seemed like only yesterday you were in diapers!!" I got all teary eyed. :')
keely.rawr: really? aww *wipes tear from eye*
Stari.KickAss: DUDE YOU FELL FOR THAT?!*doubles over laughing* HAA WOW YOU LUCKY I LOVE YOU!!!
keely.rawr: FUCK YOU!!!!
Stari.KickAss: Sorry ;) hey i gtg but textt me cellly (; see yah soon sexay angel baby cakes :)
keely.rawr: hun when you go all bisexual?!
Stari.KickAss: sorry about that Aaron grabbed my laptop and started typing!! anywho see ya soon :)
keely.rawr: AARON?!!!
Auto Response From Stari.KickAss:People I am 15!!!! I LOVE KEELY MY BESTIE :) PEACE TEXT THE CELLY!!!
keely.rawr: you are NOT offline already?!!
keely.rawr: STARLIT fine, good day :)
~
I ran back to my laptop, I laughed, Keely over reacted, of course she would I mean, Aaron was staying the whole weekend! She hates his fuckin guts! Jeez, this shall be fun.
"Starlit, time for breakfast, well your BIRTHDAY BREAKFAST!" my mother shouted.
"Coming!" I shouted back.
I ran down the stairs, and tripped over Carl, never let Aaron name a dog.
"Carl you oof, move yo fat ass, lump tard, god!"
"STAR NO CUSSING I'M TELLING MOMMY!" a voice boomed from over me.
"Aaron go fuck a tree you butt sex lover! GOSH go to your hairy prude girlfriend already!" I screamed in his face, damn his 6'4 ness.
"Bitch, go fuck your..oh yeah you don't have a boyfriend, you just have Keely!"
"So? I love my bestie, and atleast I don't have AIDS! Beat that ass wipe, good day," I ran to the kitchen,"MOMMY AARON TRIED TO HIT ME!"
"AARON NATHAN, WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU? SHE IS YOUR BABY SISTER! GROUNDED THE WHOLE WEEKEND, TO YOUR "ROOM"!" she screamed pointing at the stairs, he dropped his head and stomped up.
"Thank you mommy," I hugged her, sat down at the table, and dug into my fruity pebbles.
20 minutes later
I slurped the milk, wipped my mouth and ran upstairs.
~
"What to wear?" shoving a few shirts around, and one pair of lime green skinnies.
PING!!!
keely.rawr: BABE IMA COME OVER..NOW!
Stari.KickAss: OTAY :D
~
I shook my head and grabbed my dark blue skinnies, neon purple cami, and my black jack the skelliton jacket, added black eyeliner and mascarra to my light blue eyes, brushed through my black hair, and smiled as I pulled on my converse.
*Bzzz*
KEELYYYY!!!!
here(:
♠ ♠ ♠
kinda fast.
new.
like it?
comment.subsribe.tell=LOVE&UPDATES :)
iloveyou all
<33NicoleElizabeth