Status: Just starting. Will be slow with school!

A New Member of GD, a Talking Cat, and Missing Fision Reactors... Yeah, It's Eureka.

After a mega crash of Global Dynamics' system, Allison Blake realizes that she needs a back up storage plan for all the data Kim 2.0 gave them. After running through all her options, it seems as iff there is no thing on Earth to hold as much data as Kim 2.0 did. That is, until Henry Deacon proposes an idea: rebuild Kim 2.0. They have the equipment, now all they need are the brains to use it all correctly. Henry gives Allison another solution: Atreyu Grant. She is a genius, but a delinquent as well. Then Dr. Deacon let's Allison in on another fact: Atreyu is his brother's step daughter, and his former student. So with the okay from Allison, Henry brings his neice to Eureka.

Atreyu Evelyn Grant catches every man's eye and every woman's jealousy. She is a genius, she is gorgeous, and she can get whatever guy she chooses. When her Uncle Henry calls her and asks for a favor, she can't help but accept. Leaving behind her stalker ex, her back stabbing friends, and her evil bitch of a mother, Atreyu lands herself in Eureka, home to America's smartest people, including Zane Donovan, who is almost as smart as she is, and her childhood nemisis.

Zane Donovan is having relationship problems with Jo. Again. Nothing he seems to do is right in her eyes, and he has had enough. He uses his newest project as an excuse to dive into work and avoid her. But he soon finds out that he will be working UNDER another person. And just to make things worse, he will be taking orders from Atreyu Grant, the one person he could never out-smart. And she is three years younger than him. When she arrives, everything in his life is thrown into chaos. By choice, he let's Jo go, and settles in for the rollercoaster ride that is Atreyu Evelyn Grant.

The two delinquent geniuses clash almost instantly, but soon they are seeing eye to eye and making tremendous progress, and not just in their project. It's not hard to tell that Jo and others are jealous of them, but to Atreyu and Zane, they can't see it. Until something goes wrong in a test, and Atreyu is laying unconcious in the medical wing of GD. Zane refuses to continue without Atreyu, and Henry demands that Allison find out what went so wrong, that his neice is in a coma, and her life seems to be slipping away.

Atreyu didn't just leave people back home, but a past and secrets as well. As Carter investigates further, her secrets become the talk of the town, and it seems that the accident isn't the only thing winning over Atreyu's life. Zane throws himself into a new project: saving Atreyu Grant, the one person who just might be worth dieing for in his life. When Zane thinks he has found a solution, it will require all of Eureka's help, even Jo's. but Jo refuses to help the girl who took Zane from her. Until General Mansfeild makes an ultimatum: produce a huge break through or Eureka will be permanently shut down

Time is running out, and it seems all hope is lost. The fate of Eureka is resting on Jo's shoulders: save Atreyu or let her die, along with any chance they have to save Eureka and make the break through the General is looking for.
  1. Chapter One:
    He glanced across the street and saw Jo glaring and new she heard him. For god measure, he added, “And not physically.”