So Vindictive.

I Wanna Feel Reckless;

Alex's POV

I was depressed, there was no doubt. My emotions were mixed. I didn't even know how to deal. The alcohol bottles were therapy to me, and I couldn't cancel the meetings. I got trashed everyday, to forget everything.

Jamie wasn't helping my problem. She finally confessed her love for me. The problem was, I didn't feel the same way anymore. The whole Jack fucked up my feelings.

My mom came over everyday after my dad's funeral to check up on me. I had to hide the alcohol bottles before she sent me to real therapy.

"Alex, honey, are you sure you're okay?" My mom asked, worried.
"Yeah, mom. I'm fine." I said, trying to keep my feet straight.
"You don't look so good." She said, putting her hand to my forehead.

I slapped her hand away and walked over to my bed, sitting down. I put my face in my hands, rubbing my chin.

"Alex. I'll be over later with left overs." She said before leaving.
"Bye mom." I said softly.

I waited until I heard the front door slam shut, before I grabbed my vodka bottle and tipped it to my lips. I felt like an asshole, I basically told Jamie to fuck off the day I found out my dad died.

"Alex! Phone's for you!" Jamie called from the livingroom.

I took one more swig before stumbling out to the kitchen, grabbing the phone off the counter top.

"Hello?" I muttered.
"Hey man. you won't answer your phone, what's up?" I heard Jack ask.
"Uh.." I sighed, my brain was shutting down all thinking capabitlites.
"What?" Jack asked.
"Nothin'. I just woke up." I shook my head.

Jamie stood a few feet away, her hands rested on her hips. I was on a drinking binge again, and she knew it.

"Alright, well I'll be over later." Jack said.
"Bye." I put the telephone back on the charger before escaping to my bedroom.

I fell onto the bed and grabbed the Vodka bottle again. I twisted the cap off, throwing it across the room. I took the last few swigs, and fell onto my bed, feeling it kick in. I felt like I was suffocating with an over powering nasuea feeling.

"Alex, I'm worried about you." Jamie said, coming into my room.
"Everyone is fucking worried about me." I muttered, sitting up.
"You need help." Jamie said, picking up the empty vodka bottle.
"Bullshit." I mumbled.
"ALEX. YOU HAVE A DRINKING PROBLEM!" She shouted.

I winced, stuffing my face into a pillow.

"NONE OF YOU UNDERSTAND ANYTHING. I DON'T NEED THERAPY. ALL I WANT IS A FUCKING HUG." I screamed, grabbing the bottle of Jack Daniels.

I took a big drink, hoping to forget everything. Jamie stood with her mouth open, her hands rested on her hips. She looked confused. I took another swig and glared at her.

Suddenly, I began to loose feeling in everything. The bottle dropped out of my hands and crashed onto the floor.

"Alex, are you okay?!" Jamie asked frantically.
♠ ♠ ♠
this was short, i'm sorry.

but honestly, i don't really have any plans for this story.
i'll probably take a couple days off to brainstorm.