So Vindictive.

I would never let another day go by;

My mouth dropped open. I didn't know what to say. First of all, I couldn't go. My mother would throw a cow the second she found out I left. Second of all, I just couldn't leave.

"John.." I trailed off, preparing my words.
"I'm kidding, James." John laughed, sipping on his drink.

I rolled my eyes, instantly feeling relieved. I laughed at John and shoved a fry into my mouth.

"Although it would make me happy if you did." John smirked.
"John, I will castrate you." I glared playfully.
"Hey, I didn't do anything wrong! I like my genitals right where they are, so thanks." John laughed, leaning back into his seat.

I finished up the Fry's and placed the straw, that was connected to my drink, in my mouth. I bit on it until John said something.

"Well, what do you want to do now?" John asked, throwing his drink in the trash.
"I want to sleep." I yawned.

John nodded and pulled his keys out of his pocket before standing up. He paid the check and I followed him out of the doors and to my car. We drove in silence, I didn't know what to say.

I dropped him off at the hotel.

"Bye John, call me soon." I smiled, giving him a one armed hug.
"Will do, Jamie." John smiled, kissing my cheek.

I nodded and watched him walk in front of the car and into the hotel building before I drove out of the parking lot and headed for home. Maybe I should have gone on tour, but would it have been more dramatic? I'll never know.

I pulled into the parking lot and stepped out, taking the stairs by two. I shoved the already unlocked door open, hearing Alex and Jack yelling at each other. I rolled my eyes and threw the keys onto the counter top.

"Alex!" I called out, taking off my shirt. I slipped on an old tee shirt quickly before he had a chance to get to the living room.

"Jamie! Where the fuck have you been?" Alex questioned loudly.
"Somewhere that makes me happy." I smiled, walking into the kitchen.

I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and popped off the cap, throwing it at Alex as he walked into the room. It hit him in the face and his mouth dropped open.

"Uh, I know you did not just do that." Alex glared hatefully.
"I know I just did." I replied sarcastically.
"I'm tired of you." Alex sighed.
"I'm tired of YOU." I mocked, throwing the empty water bottle into the trashcan.
"Oh save it." Alex gasped dramatically.
"Go fuck some chicks brains out so I don't have to deal with YOU, being a DICK." I shouted, stalking off.

"I have been worrying about you for the past twenty four hours, do not give me this bullshit, my mind was in a state of panic it's never been in before!" Alex yelled angrily.

"Stop worrying!" I shouted, Alex was hot on my heels.
"NO!" Alex yelled.
"YES!" I spun around.

Alex's nose was flaring, his eyes had dilated, meaning he was angry.

"Oh, Miss. I'm going to run off, leave Alex at a party, and probably fuck every guy in town." Alex spat.

"Yeah, I did fuck every guy in town. Is it any of your concern?" I questioned.
"No. But what-" I cut him off.
"It doesn't matter, you fuck every chick you want and I haven't said a fucking thing! Get off my case and leave me the hell alone!" I shouted, slapping him across the face.

I ran to my room, locking the door.

"Feisty." A voice belonging to Jack Barakat startled me.
"Jack, get out." I said sternly before turning around.
"Alex is making me stay in here. I'm too annoying and womanly for him." Jack rolled his eyes.

I sighed and sat down on the bed next to Jack. I turned towards him, biting my lip. Before I knew it, I was on top of him, kissing down his neck.

Jack broke the kiss, taking off his shirt, and mine. I reattached our lips, running my fingers through his soft hair. I moaned as he nipped at my collar bone, slipping off my bra slyly.

"We have to be quiet." I said lowly, taking off my pants. Jack followed suit, nodding. He pounced on top of me, kissing down my stomach. His fingers traced the outside of my underwear, making me arch my back.

I slipped them off, smirking up at Jack. He shook his head, letting out a husky laugh. He slipped on protection, hovering over me. His paced started out slow, accelerating as my hands gripped his shoulders, leaving marks on his back.

Jack rolled off to the side, his chest heaving up and down.

"Thanks." I muttered.
"Yeah, I love being a quick fuck." Jack rolled his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
my parents are getting a divorce. i'm in a horrible mood. i can't stop crying, but yet, i give you guys an update. i hope you love me. (:

sorry this chapter was so BLEH.
but, give me some sympathy. :/

would you guys check out my one shot? please?
http://stories.mibba.com/read/213162/Newspaper/