Status: This was on Quizilla and i decided to put it on here

Wow! Who Is He?!

Emmett's P.O.V.

It was lunch time when I saw this exteremly pretty girl. I asked Edward what she was thinking. Edward started laughing I turned to him giving him a dirty look. "Emmett, she is thinking about you! And her name is Danica she is new here and is living with her cousin Cali, you know the one in our gym class. She has math with you so you can talk to her then." I cheered up and looked over at her, Edward said "STOP CHECKING HER OUT EMMETT!" in a loud whisper.

So on my way to math I made my move and talked to her. She seems pretty cool plays sports, cheers and is cute. In math the teacher had her sit next to me. So we talked the whole time the teacher ignored us. I asked her if she wanted to go to the mall this weekend to help pick out a gift for my family for christmas. she said yes in a very happy voice. Im so pumped for this weekend!

~THE WEEKEND FINALLY~

We got to the mall and Danii said "lets go to Abercrombie, we can get Alice, Rosalie, Bella, and Renesmee's presents there." and I answered with "Yeah totally then we can go to Hollister and get the guys presents there." Danica then said " Oh and we can get Esme a gift card to the furniture store!" "yeah and we can get Carlisle some new furniture for his office in the hospital!" So we went off to get the presents. Soon we were done and so we got in the car and went to a restaurant for her to get food. And we talked the night away. When I got home Alice was on the stairs smiling at me. "Where is my outfit Danica picked out?! That girl has a good style chose! Can I hang out with her?! Can we have her over?! please, please, please EMMETT?!" Alice said in a matter of seconds I laughed and said "Alice we will see." then walked off to my room. Although knowing Alice, I figured she would try and make Danica her new shopping buddy and replace Bella with Danica as her new life-size Barbie doll, oh god.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorrryy its shortt!!!