Status: This was on Quizilla and i decided to put it on here

Wow! Who Is He?!

I Can't Believe I'm Friends With An Angel

I got home from the mall and Cali, Johnny, Kelly, and Joey attacked me with questions: "Where did you go?" from Kelly "What took so long?" from Joey "Do you like him?" from Kelly "Was that punk nice to you?" from Johnny "Wow Danii, that took ALL day you must really like him and same way around for him!" from Cali "Hey Danica how was the date?" from Uncle Chris "Sorry sweetie, they want to know everything, they're really nosy. I made you some dinner just in case you were hungry and you can smack every single one of those kids including the big one(meaning Uncle Chris)" Aunt Kacie said. Man, Cali is gonna keep me up ALL night asking questions. good thing it was Saturday.'I think I'm gonna call Emmett tomorrow to hang out' I thought to myself. I answered all the questions then went to my room showered and got ready for bed. Also laying out clothes for tomorrow and get ready for a long night. All I could think was 'Wow Emmett is amazing!' As I thought earlier that Cali was gonna keep me up all night i was right!

In the morning after 3 hours of sleep i woke up to "DANICA! Come on get up I wanna play in the snow with you!" it was Kelly jumping on my bed whining that she wanted to play. "Kelly can I eat breakfast first?" I asked her, knowing she would let me "I ggguuueeesssss" she said really sslowly in a ugh fine kinda way. This made me laugh "Kelly go get dressed and eat some food I'ill be down in a minute let me wake Cali up" I said. Kelly jumped down off my bed and ran down stairs. I could hear her all the way uo here saying "Carlie playing with mee and not youuu!" to Joey. I went over to Cali's side of the room or should I say Cali's room and sat on the end of her bed "CALI WAKE UP!" I screamed in her ear. Making her jump out of bed saying "what ..what.... is ..something wrong?" in an alarmed voice. I was laughing so hard it hurt, she gave me the dirtiest look which made me laugh more. I finially calm down and said "Cali get dressed me, you and the twins r gonna have a snow ball fight..SHH...they don't know yet but me and you are teaming up and are soo gonna bet them." she agreed and we got dressed and headed down stairs for breakfast. When I was done I went up stairs to chill for a 15 minutes while the twins got ready. Thats when my cell starting to sing "ITS A PARTY IN THE U.S.A! YEAHHHHH! ITS A PARTY IN THE U.S.A!!!!" I jumped up and answered it, while singing along. "Hello?" I said "Heyy Danica, its Emmett, whats up?" he said "Oh hey Emmett nothing just gonna have a snow ball fight with my twin cousins their 8, you?" i said. "Oh well I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?" he said kinda sad. "YEAH sure you can come ova and join the fight it can be teams me and Cali vs Kelly and Joey vs Johnny and you?" i said. "You sure your family won't mind?" he asked "One sec." "CALI, KELLY, JOEY, JOHNNY! COME HERE!" He laughed at me yelling to them. Theyy came up stairs "whats up?" they said together "Um can Emmett join us in the snow ball fight?" I asked "WHAT YOU GUYS ARE HAVING A SNOW BALL FIGHT AND DIDNT TELL ME?" Johnny said. We all laughed "Sorry Johnny" we said "So can he? we can play teams, Me and Cali, Joey and Kelly, Johnny and Emmett?" i said. They agreed. THANK GOD FOR THAT! "Thanks guys!" I said cheerfully. "Emmett you can come play!" I said to him. He laughed and said "K, I'll be there in 10 minutes" "K see you then, BYE" "bye Danica."

~the snow ball fight~

When Emmett got to the house we were just stepping outside. He looked so cute in his snow jacket! Johnny and Emmett were like to little kids on Christmas morning which was good. THANK GOD Johnny and Emmett were so alike! Me and Cali usually win because Uncle Chris is usually with Johnny but Uncle Chris was at work. Emmett was amazing at playing. He hit me twice and he said sorry both times which Johnny seemed to like. Joey kept trying to hit Emmett but Emmett moved and then he would run over to Joey and tackle him lightely making both of them laugh. Me and Cali ended up rolling around in the snow to much because the guys would make us laugh. Johnny and Emmett won. But then we had a boys vs girl game and Emmett tackled me to the ground and we layed there laugh our heads off for 5 minutes then we realize how long we had been laughing and got up. I hit Emmett a few times and he pretended to fall everytime making Kelly laugh. Seems like Emmett's real popular in my family! YAY! Auntie Kacie joined in and us girl won. After the hours in the snow we went in and had hot coco! YUM! Me, Emmett, and Cali went up to me and Cali's room to watch movies. Johnny took Kelly and Joey to their friend's houses and Aunt Kacie was busy cooking.Which she does a lot. After what felt like hours Emmett said "Wow! Danica that was so much fun! So I was wondering do you need a ride to school tomorrow?" Cali was right behind him nodding her head so I said "Yeah, that would be great!" he answered with "cool I'll pick you up at 7, k?" "K!" I gave Emmett a hug and said "Bye Emmett see you tomorrow!" And with that he was gone. Cali was staring at me with a HUGE grin on. "WHAT?" I asked her "HE TOTALLY LIKES YOU!" she said. I smiled at that though 'Emmett Cullen, an angel, liking me' hmm.

~Monday morning~

I got up early this morning cause I had to be ready by 7 for Emmett to pick me up! I got ready and woke up Kelly, Joey, and Cali so they would be ready for school in time too. Auntie Kacie was already up cooking breakfast when I came down the stairs at 6:45 ready for school and everything with a smile on my face. She laughed and said "Hmm wonder what your happy about." in a mocking tone. I laughed with her then said "Well Emmett is gonna be here at 7 to pick me up so I'm REALLY happy!" I more like sang then said that. Cali came down the stairs the moment I was finished, in her pjs "Danii, seriously, you are crazy its only 6:45 and your ready for school. What is wrong with you?" she said sleeply. "WELL EMMETT IS GONNA BE HERE AT 7 TO PICK ME UP AND I WANNA LOOK GOOD!" Again I said this like a song. She laughed and Johnny came down the stairs dressed for work "So,Emmett's picking you up at 7, what is Cali's mustang not good enough for you?" Johnny said in a mocking tone. I rolled my eyes "Johnny shut up and I LOVE Cali's mustang but seriously I would much rather go with EMMETT!" I said "no offesne Cali" I added, over Johnny shoulder. They both laughed and Johnny left for work. Uncle Chris was already gone. Kelly and Joey came down 5 minutes later "EMMETTS COMING OVER?" they asked in unison. I laughed and said "Yes you two, he is coming to pick me up for school." It was 7 now and the doorbell rang. I jumped up and ran to the door. I opened it and there was my friend, the angel. "Heyy Emmett whats up?" "Hey Danica nothing you" "nothing, come in" I told him. He came in and sat down well I finished breakfast. Kelly and Joey asking him a million questions to each he answer very politely and made them laugh. 'Man Emmett is AMAZING!' I thought to myself. After I was finished we left. The whole way there Emmett and I talked, not one second of silenece. 'WOW! I have a lot in common with him' I thought. "Hey Danica, I was wondering.....after school do you wanna come over and meet my family? I mean I know yours but you don't know mine." Emmett asked "SURE that would be great!" I answered quickly.

~After School~

After School me and Emmett walked back to his white jeep holding hands and laughing. We stopped at my house first to tell my Aunt where I was going then headed to his house. Alice and Jasper rode home with us. I really liked Alice she was so sweet. Jasper didn't talk much but the whole car ride there was no awkward moments it was calm the whole ride. When we reached the house we went straight in. The place was a little bigger then my Aunt's, so I was used to the size. The whole back wall was glass. Every thing in the front room was nice white and the walls were off white the coffee table was clear with black outlining. Everything in that room was black outlining making it POP. It looked amazing in there. Edward and Bella were at the panio in the far back right corner. Rosalie and Riley were watching tv. Alice was standing on my left and Emmett on my right. Jasper on Alice's left. Carlisle and Esme walked into the room together from I'm guessing the kitchen on the left side. Everyone gave me a hug and greeted me! "Where are Renesmee and Jacob?" I asked Emmett "Oh they're upstairs" Edward answered. Just then Renesmee and Jacob came down the grand stair case that split at the top making two side come down. Renesmee came and gave me a big hug and whispered "Love your taste in clothes that outfit you picked out was amazing, shhh don't tell Emmett I found it!" I laughed and said "Your welcome" Jacob hugged me too. But Jacob and Renesmee's hugs were warm everyone else's were cold. WEIRD! Me and Emmett went up to his room with Alice following saying "Danica we should go shopping together we would make a great team!" I agreed and so that weekend me and Alice would go shopping. I was at their house all night, I finally called my Aunt and asked if I could sleep over. I said Alice would let me borrow some of her clothes so I wouldn't have to worry, she agreed. I fell asleep in Emmetts arms while watching a movie.
♠ ♠ ♠
:] Anotherr Chaptterr!!!!
Comment
Subcribe
Love Linn[: