Status: This was on Quizilla and i decided to put it on here

Wow! Who Is He?!

December Lovee

~ School and My Birthday~
(Month later)

Emmett switched his schedule so we would have every class together. We walked to class holding hands and in class we would write notes to each other. Today it snowed so i had to wear my boots, but when i went to get them Emmett gave me NEW Uggs! i was so happy! Well today was my birthday and so i was getting things left and right but Uggs! i was so happy. Later when i went to the Cullen's, Carlisle and Esme gave me a Cullen Crest Necklace, Edward and Bella gave me a $50 gift card to Abercrombie, Jacob and Renesmee gave me new diamond ears, Rosalie and Riley gave me a diamond braclet, Alice gave me a WHOLE WALK-IN CLOSET full of NEW CLOTHES, Jasper got me a cute new pair of jeans Alice told him to give to me. Also from my family i got new clothes and gift cards and evena new cell. Emmett also got me a camera. i was so happy. Christmas was just 4 days away!

By now i knew the Cullens were vampires because i put two and two together with the help of google and the fact that I asked Emmett. He said yes and some how i was fine with that.And that Jacob was a werewolf and Renesmee was Half-vampire Half-human!

~CHRISTMAS~

On Christmas morning i woke in Emmetts cold arms. I smiled and kissed him. I was at my aunt's house because i was goin to the cullen's later. I went down stairs a smiled at Joey and Kelly who were darting around the tree almost falling every few seconds. I laughed at them trying to find theirs. The rest of the family came down and i was sitting on Emmett. We opened presents for wat seemed hours. Then me and Emmett got ready to leave and said good-bye. When we got to the Cullen's we went straight in and got hugs and kisses from everyone. We opened presents and to my surprise THEY GOT ME A CAR! Well a Black Hummer2 custom edition. With light gray seats inside and 15" tv screens in the back of the front seats! A built in GPS! And all this other cool stuff! Christmas was amazing!

Emmett's P.O.V

Danica loved her new H2 i cant wait to see her drive it! She also wears her cullen crest necklace EVERYWHERE! She loves her new room! And wow she is perfect! Her blood does smell really good but i have been afraid to admit it. I really love her she is so beautiful! She thinks I'm amazing! He decided not to go back to California for college, THANK GOD! And she is goin to see her parents in London this weekend with me. SHH its a surprise. I was outside with Danica in her H2 when Alice appeared "Hey Alice can you go get my other present for Danica" "WHAT BABE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN ME ANYTHING ELSE THIS IS TERRIFIC!" she disagreed "Sweetie calm down you'll love it" "k Emmett" Alice said. And a minute later Alice was back "here." she handed me the ring fast enough that Danica couldn't see it. "Danica, here i want you to have this it was my Grandmothers" i said handing her a ring "OH MY GOD EMMETT! I LOVE YOU!" she said "Your welcome babe its a promise ring. I promise to love you forever" "AWW YOU'RE THE BEST! I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH EMMETT!" she cried to me. she was crying now happy tears though. I was glad she loved it! =]
Danica's P.O.V

Emmett is the sweetest person in the world "Babe you are my gaint teddy bear! you look intimidating but your a soft and cute guy on the inside. I love you! Wow I've said tht a lot tonight" i said crying happy tears. I leaned over and kissed him, a long passonaite kiss. MAN TODAY WAS THE BEST! I got into my hummer with Emmett in the drivers seat and we left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this chapter is a month later [: