Death and Associates

Past Reflections

Flashback: Dany Hell’s POV

After collecting fifteen souls and ushering them to their destinations, I decided to relax on the couch in the flat I was paying for. I spun around when I sensed someone.
MICAH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

A dark haired, fair skinned, and dark eyed man sighed and grinned at me, I’ve come to show you a good time! A really good time… it’s a life lesson, too.

I DON’T… TRUST YOU.

Micah pouted before standing unbearably close to me, It’ll feel good and you need to know this… for… later and for love.

Love was an enigma that I’d prefer not to know about, it messed with the human’s lives, why would I need to know about it, WHY?

Life lesson. You can’t take lives without knowing about them.

I frowned, everyone thought I killed people, I DON’T KILL PEOPLE.

He held up his hands, I know, I know, not what I meant. I mean, stretching out the word mean, you take their souls to the other place, you don’t kill them they’re already dead, you just move them so they don’t become a bother.

BUT I DON’T LOVE.

He smiled, You might one day, you never know, fate is a fickle thing.

My frown still dominant, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SHOW ME?

He grinned like an immature teenager and squealed, Sex!

That dominate frown becoming deeper, if possible, THAT… WHAT’S THAT GOT TO DO WITH LOVE?

It’s the thing that brings lovers closer, sometimes, but between us, it’ll just be fucking, ‘cause I don’t love you.

NOR I YOU. MUST I LEARN OF IT?

Micah seemed to think, Yes! You must!

The frown became confused and lifted an eyebrow, I… SUPPOSE.

He jumped onto me and started kissing. He moved down to my neck and gently nipped me, eliciting a soft moan.

After I had learned how to pleasure my partner, he looked at me and smiled, That was fun, we should do it again sometime.

I mumbled, MAYBE.

As he was getting ready to leave he turned back to me, a look of confusion passing over his face. He opened his mouth as if to say something, then frowned. As he came back to the bed, he quickly undressed, lay beside me and whispered, I’ll stay until morning. He gently kissed me on the lips.